Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018  (Read 15031 times)
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

When will the tokens be released after sale?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Am i to correctly understand, but you'll be able to track your asset on google maps?
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

So with DAV,we can for example put our autonomous vehicle on the market,and rent it while we are not using it?And DAV will do everything:find someone who wants to rent it,charge  him and get my car back to me?

Is that how its supposed to work?

That's a possibility, as DAV allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services.

Will there be a possibility to share the rides, like you can share a cab?

Yes, this can be a possibility too.
It turns out the concept to offer about the car rental I thought this is very interesting, I believe this project can be a big and growing.
Lilianaser

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

So with DAV,we can for example put our autonomous vehicle on the market,and rent it while we are not using it?And DAV will do everything:find someone who wants to rent it,charge  him and get my car back to me?

That's a possibility, as DAV allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services.

It turns out the concept to offer about the car rental I thought this is very interesting, I believe this project can be a big and growing.
This project has a great and unique idea will surely gain a lot of support for this project and will run a success, let alone a nice project aims for all. hopefully the project run smoothly and get satisfactory results.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

This project has a great and unique idea will surely gain a lot of support for this project and will run a success, let alone a nice project aims for all. hopefully the project run smoothly and get satisfactory results.
There is no doubt that this is a project that is really amazing, I am sure that the project is going to succeed and deliver incredible luck.

TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

Am i to correctly understand, but you'll be able to track your asset on google maps?

Hey there, i just went through the whitepaper, and i did not see a mention of google maps.  Have you assumed that because in the video on the DAV homepage shows the platform, and the picture resembles google maps?  

Visit the whitepaper here, https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf for more information, however the DAV network will create a decentralized network that will chart points of interest for automated vehicles which is not something google maps currently has.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

There is no doubt that this is a project that is really amazing, I am sure that the project is going to succeed and deliver incredible luck.

I am also unsure if this project will be a success and it is very good to be developed in the future and the present. easy to hope team and participants can be partners for success and development of the project. and hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

That would be cool,but ye there must be some way to track your autonomous vehicles.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

Hey there, i just went through the whitepaper, and i did not see a mention of google maps.  Have you assumed that because in the video on the DAV homepage shows the platform, and the picture resembles google maps?  

Visit the whitepaper here, https://dav.network/whitepaper.pdf for more information, however the DAV network will create a decentralized network that will chart points of interest for automated vehicles which is not something google maps currently has.

Maybe they are using their own maps,similar to google maps?
Fanquell

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

We all hope that,and it has good chances to be next big thing on the market as autonomous vehicles are future!
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

I am also unsure if this project will be a success and it is very good to be developed in the future and the present. easy to hope team and participants can be partners for success and development of the project. and hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project.

We wish the best to this project's progress, I believe the team here will prepare something ripe so that this project can step much better again.

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

I think there should be something like that,as everyone will like to know whats going on with their vehicles.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I think there should be something like that,as everyone will like to know whats going on with their vehicles.

Im sure this will be one of the main features,ability to track your own vehicles.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Are there enough autonomous vehicles on the market for this kind of network to develop?

I think this might start with drones first, and then when autonomous cars are produced at mass level, it shouldn't be problem to add that too.
The idea is super modern! It's a future of vehicles

Yeah,it is the future,but near future.Every day there is some article about companies developing autonomous vehicles,we will get to that sooner than most expect.

fully agree with you. What prepares us tomorrow Wink
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Yeah we all love projects that have a prospect of earning us money
Fanquell

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Are there enough autonomous vehicles on the market for this kind of network to develop?

I think this might start with drones first, and then when autonomous cars are produced at mass level, it shouldn't be problem to add that too.
The idea is super modern! It's a future of vehicles

Yeah,it is the future,but near future.Every day there is some article about companies developing autonomous vehicles,we will get to that sooner than most expect.

fully agree with you. What prepares us tomorrow Wink

Yes,thats why its important for DAV to start asap,so by the time autonomous vehicles get to mass production,DAV will be leader on the market.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

Yeah we all love projects that have a prospect of earning us money

Yep,thats  why most of us are here Cheesy
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

I think i read somewhere that future is in shared vehicled,so im sure that will be popular thing in DAV too.
Uthred

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

In the future, far or near, every human or animal will be a passenger. IT's just a matter of when
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

The Team is excited to finally be able to introduce their newest Advisory Board member, Nick Johnson! Head over to the Medium page to read about Nick, his expertise in blockchain and Ethereum, and why he's excited about DAV (hint: the phrase "world-changing" came up...).

Cryptocurrency Pioneer Will Help Create a Platform for Autonomous-Vehicle Networks

Is there any personal cap on token sale?

No maximum contribution

Hello,

What would be the soft and hard cap of the project please?

When will the tokens be released after sale?

No details for now, stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: