Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is future?  (Read 27852 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

I may believe this to be true before, but now I'm not so sure. With the emergence of other tech like cardano, iota and eos, the only thing going for eth is its value--which only came to be because it is the 2nd most established crypto.
doquyen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

many new coins now is based on ETH , I think ETH will replace bitcoin in the future
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

yes for smart contracts it is the future indeed
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:43:13 AM

Blockchain Technology. Public confidence in Ethereum as front-end Blockchain for future business is enough to make Ether prices soar.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:49:34 AM

For me its a no. Etherium have the 2nd largest market cap indeed but comparing it to bitcoin, bitcoin's market cap is 3x higher than etherium. Even the transaction fees and the speed of transaction affects bitcoin's performance now, many are still supporting it. I would rather say that bitcoin cash is closer to replace bitcoin rather than etherium but many doesn't want to buy bitcoin cash because many are pumping and dumping it. Etherium can't replace bitcoin for sure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

I don't think this ethereum will be the next to bitcoin, I will still go for bitcoin. This bitcoin is known to be as the main coin along the different coins around, it will not be replace and i could tell because bitcoin stay strong and live for so many years already. If we are transacting ethereum we still need to convert it in bitcoin so this means that ethereum is still base on bitcoin. We don't know the future so, it might change but there still a little chance for ethereum to be the future.

lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

No. Actually bitcoin probably will be next Ethereum as later it could implement smart contract also.  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kiwasmose

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:54:02 AM

ETH has a long way to go to be the next bit. Last week's ETH cat event enlarged the problem of ETH network. We should know that the cost of ETH transfer has doubled now than half a month ago, which is a resistance to the development of an encrypted currency. ETH has a chance to be the next bitcoin, but there are many other places to improve!
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:56:30 AM

ETH will grow very strongly in the future, currently the transaction fee of the BTC is too high to disadvantage investors. If BTC fails to overcome this weakness then ETH and BCH will replace BTC.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

ETH has a long way to go to be the next bit. Last week's ETH cat event enlarged the problem of ETH network. We should know that the cost of ETH transfer has doubled now than half a month ago, which is a resistance to the development of an encrypted currency. ETH has a chance to be the next bitcoin, but there are many other places to improve!

I think its good to know that we figured out this hindrances. Meaning an improvement to the system is on the way. Its an eye opener for the Ethereum devs and also to us, users to give feedback to achieve a fully versatile and functional cryptocurrency.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:59:46 AM

I think its good to know that we figured out this hindrances. Meaning an improvement to the system is on the way. Its an eye opener for the Ethereum devs and also to us, users to give feedback to achieve a fully versatile and functional cryptocurrency.

It's just in development and is already lagging.
It has a whole world of token platform, smart contracts, dapps platform and data hosting within itself.
It has future as well as challenges.
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:00:38 AM

based in the current problem with the bitcoin network there is a high chance eth will be the future,
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

It will be always next to bitcoin. I think it will have a great future because the price of ethereum is still increasing day by day. Ethereum will grow stronger and greater but it will not replace bitcoin in the future.

zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

There is a possibility and I cannot wait for it to come. ETH is such a promising and good coin to invest with.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:20 AM

There is a possibility and I cannot wait for it to come. ETH is such a promising and good coin to invest with.
Indeed a promising coin that if you will hit to buy today you will earn profit by next year. It is the best coin investment and you will not worried to lose, just hold till the price will become huge. Eth will be more developement next year for sure.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:13:53 AM

Ethereum is number two coin of this crypto market and market leader of altcoins. All ICO's using its ERC20 tokens for their coins and it gives more value to it. This will be the best coin of next year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

It's hard to say how Ethereum will  do in the long run, they face some stiff competition, such as EOS, Cardano, etc.

tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

I agreed with you opinion that Ethereum has very good future because this coin is second best option after Bitcoin. It is growing day by day due to people’s interest in it.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:20:38 AM

well ethereum is a fairly large altcoin, but in my opinion to get beyond the bitcoin it will be difficult, but nothing is impossible to see the excellent ethereum feature and its development in ICO world is also very helpful

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

Ethereum has a great technology behind and for me it is great coin after BTC.  I believe that price will  go up in 2018.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: