Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
Christopher40 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:06 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Exactly sumokoin  Smiley

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:58 PM

1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

the father of the best encryption with its zk-snarks

3) monero

because its widely used and therefore got a high price. marketing makes it
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

PIVX: Wasn't this one just like Dash but with the Zerocoin protocol and also without the big premine of Dash? it has masternods, which is always attractive to make passive gains with.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

ODN: Another one that I've seen being promoted around. Has encrypted in-built communication system, I guess handy if you want to buy some drugs with it...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/

xxmetalmartyrxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Bulwark (BWK). A fork of a stable version of PIVX with a great community, dev team and vision. Not shilling, just saying with a 3 mil marketcap; the sky's the limit.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

It's hard to top the OP in terms of naming three privacy coins, outside of the top 200, that are primed to move up through the ranks.  Those kind of hidden gems are rare indeed, and (in my opinion) are THE surest ticket to life-changing gains in the coming months of anything that is out there (though, of course, nothing is certain).

Of the three named in the OP, I have my money on Spectrecoin, and have had since this summer.  Spectrecoin is a fast rising star, with robust privacy and anonymity tech, low circulating supply, and several exciting developments on the near term horizon - and, boy is it starting to show.  Word of this coin has been getting out, thanks to a community-driven grassroots marketing campaign, and it has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for going on a week now.  It is still deeply undervalued given its tech and low supply; other first rate privacy coins range from $40 to nearly $400.  It is only a matter of time now before XSPEC catches up; right now you can still pick these babies up for under $2, but that is liable to literally change overnight.

As always, do your own research:
You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "Hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

Mcafee will build his own coin with UNIVERSA.. thats the best bet for lowcap product
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

I’ve been holding all 3 (sumo, xspec and as of a couple weeks ago phore).  Bullish on all of them although sumo is my biggest bag.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

Well,

I'm going to Add Onion to the mix,

Its a new coin, active developers, no ICO distribution so goes back to the original bitcoin roots.

If they keep up with the roadmap and implement Smart contracts and the Deep Send feature, it will be a very strong privacy contender.

I also hold allot of Verge, but thats not really small cap anymore lol. Almost choked on my tea when I was looking at my folio app and noticed it had gone up 50x since I bought lol.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:20 PM

1) Zencash

its not just a privacy payment but also a privacy platform! using end to end encryption its safer than Monero. (no matter what monero fanboys say...CIA tracked it back once...can do it again)

2) zcash

3) monero

I agree that those 3 coins are great but why are you listing them in this thread when OP specifically asked for low market cap coins below top 200?

Zencash is around position 100.

Bulwark (BWK). A fork of a stable version of PIVX with a great community, dev team and vision. Not shilling, just saying with a 3 mil marketcap; the sky's the limit.

I can't see Bulwark go anywhere unfortunaly. I was mining it for awhile because the profitablity was good but it's just a premine shit coin.
Razorbeam

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

1) Zencash

2) zcash

3) monero

FACT.....these are great coins. So take all that lovely privacy and anonymity functionality and sprinkle a little more and you get Xspec. It is about 200th the price of Monero and has just exploded 400% Even with your portfolio above, I challenge you to find a compelling reason not to have Spectrecoin in your portfolio, especially at these prices $1.60-$2.20.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:35 AM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 
Monero is one of the coins that can help people build more support for the coins that have that feature on them.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:35 AM

Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:26 AM

Spectre.

Great technical advantages,
it can be used anywhere, integrated with TOR, fully anonymous.
Love it.

Wow, now many people talking about the Spectre coin which has great future and the potential it has. Previously very few people talking about this Spectre and they has very good road map and Spectre will join to the list of coins which is tradable very soon.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

I'm gonna go with

1. Deep Onion
2. Monero
3. Zcash

to some degree all coins are about privacy as there is no name anywhere but if I could chose something with extra protection layers I would go this way Smiley Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yizhi2632438

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

Deep Onion  Deep Onion  Deep Onion
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

John mcafee didn't know about zcoin, or may be xvg gave them decent stash for his editorial review/thought/tweet(feel free to call it bribe, I wont mind, but mcafee might mind ;-) )

TSVHoff

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

cloakcoin, only 5M supply (less than Dash), currently the code of their new tech ENIGMA is being audited by a security company COGNOSEC, after the audit it will be opensource and it will reach 50$, its now sitting at 15$ with order book looking very bullish

actually McAfee also mentioned CloakCoin when someone asked him about:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941005207487557632
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Mcafee is probably correct. I believed all anon coins should be valuable since 2015. I think there are only 2 exceptional candidates to this: Verge and Spectre. Monero and Dash are already great.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

Sumokoin has such a low cap so it could easy do a x5-10-20-40. A little could go a long way
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: