Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - now looks very attractive investment!
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible
sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

pivx looks pretty good, maybe it can follow the insane run of dash, that would be crazy, but could be possible

Pivx is the only privacy coin that will survive during the next year, just remember what i am saying right now. Pivx is the future, a lot of people are saying that deeponion is much more better than this one, but they all are wrong about it.
Just buy Pivx, it will give you a lot of profit.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

I agree with john mcafee, privacy coins are really important, satoshi have must done it, it is really great technology. But I think there are not many privacy coins now.

Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:35 PM

XSPEC because the best tech.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

I will go verge is undervalued coin. i really love XVG i bought it 5 satoshi and im earning big and i will hold this for long term. privacy coin is my favorite coin.. and privacy is everything!
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 

I will give you just one that I predict will be the biggest mover in 2018: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin has a CryptoNote pedigree and so has many anon features we come to expect, but raises the bar significantly with secure p2p VPN tunneling over the blockchain and PoW/PoS. Staking coins is done though the VPN built-in wallet which allows you to advertise and sell VPN services securely to others at whatever price you choose. This is going to be a huge opportunity to build secure communities and marketplaces without intrusion.
It is a young project (only four months old), currently trading for around 50 sats at only a single small exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC with major exchanges soon to come.
smart investor

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.
upbidrush

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:23:36 AM

Hi,
where can we get SpectreCoin ? Is it still cheap?
How about Lindacoin? any views?
thanks.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

If you want the best tech and low circulating supply, at a bargain price, XSPEC is a no-brainer.  Don't take my word for it, look for yourself: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
fatttoshi

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

The main thing about privacy coins these days is not about the tech but rather adoptability, which is one of the main reason why monero is priced highly up there.  

A lot of coins mentioned above actually have good tech but poor adoptability. How do you solve that? You need a good team and to be hosted on big exchanges.

Presenting ZenCash

1)Team is stacked. 26 members with legit credentials. (ref: https://zensystem.io/team/)
-Has operators placed in 7 areas around the world, ranging from Australia to China to Germany
-Technical development team consists of 9 people, including the lead payment engineer at airbnb, experienced coders and even a scientist for NASA
-And of course project mangers and creative team people.
-Everyone entrepreneur knows that businesses all need 3 types of people. Thinkers, managers, doers. I believe ZenCash satisfies all 3.
2) Been in constant development, has a product in beta-testing
3) Good community
4) Hosted on Bittrex too

Disclaimer, I've been with ZenCash for a very long time. Thoroughly believe in the direction they are heading and hopefully it'll be the next monero in 2018.

Thanks for reading
koYnsta

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

xspec - at the latest when the new wallet version is released.
TeeSS

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

XSPEC because of the superior tech and low price. This will rocket once the new wallet and website are out.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

I will go verge is undervalued coin. i really love XVG i bought it 5 satoshi and im earning big and i will hold this for long term. privacy coin is my favorite coin.. and privacy is everything!
now you are millionaire bro.with the verge price right now, maybe you are the luckiest man when buying it at 5 satosi.but is it really bro.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

mcafee just gave DGB on twitter

Lol. This is getting ridiculous. Buy some random shit coin, tweet about it, and sell with a huge profit. Wonder how much money people offer him for a single tweet now.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Curious about this.  It seemed every coin he posted, it went up a lot.  So if he is doing this every single day though who knows how many since he can't be naming that many coins he likes, wouldn't a strategy be basically the moment he tweets, buy a lot of the coin... watch the price rice... then once the price starts to drop a bit, immediately sell?  Or just buy the coin and once it either doubles or triples or maybe even more but probably triple immediately sell it for profit? 
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

I choose 3 altcoin for provacy concern :
1. Zcoin ( private, mined, also using masternodes just like dash )
2. Stashpay ( if the project is really happen it will be big thing, zksnarks, masternodes, fast. Ico price is only 10 cent. Money collected 651 eth and 15 btc only )
3. Deep union ( this is the best small cap and private coin right now )
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

Back to the original post about small cap privacy coins - I’ve been holding Sumo, Xspec, and Phore and think they all still have room to grow.  

If you want to get in on the ground level of a privacy coin, take a flyer on XLC.  It was a failed ICO that’s still being developed.  Within the next couple weeks they’re going to have a new wallet, roadmap, and website.  Devs are active and I doubt it’s going to stay under $1 million market cap for long.  Like any ultra low market cap coin it’s obviously a gamble so don’t put anything in you can’t lose but at 500k market cap, hard to see this not going up big.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018.  Here are my top 3 outside the top 200 in no particular order.  Let's hear everyone else's

1) Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

Spectre is a privacy coin that is so under the radar that it's laughable.  They should probably be competing with Monero at the moment because their privacy tech is amazing.  This one will take off when it reaches the top 100 and people understand how good the tech is.  A much needed update to the website is coming.  Also, XSPEC does stake.

Spectre has a Circulating Supply of around 20 million

They have an update that's in the works that's supposed to make them more private than Monero.  Learn more about it on their Slack or reddit.

2) Phore-PHR: This link tells most of what you need to understand about Phore.

https://medium.com/@ainsleyh/phore-may-become-a-very-big-deal-in-cryptos-and-a-libertarians-paradise-4283c7563598

Phore is a masternode staking coin with Zerocoin technology.  As I'm writing this Phore has just gone up over 150 percent in the last couple of days.  They are listed on Cryptopia and Coinsexchange with plans to hit other exchanges soon.  When this happens lookout!!! If you think 150 percent was a big movement then you don't understand Phore.  Phore potentially could be a Dash with a Decentralized marketplace mixed in with alot of other things the team has under it's sleaves.  The community is also uncomparable.  The decentralized marketplace mixed in with Zerocoin tech is huge.  Think about it.

Circulating Supply: Around 8 million....It needs to be updated on coinmarketcap.

3) Sumokoin- Monero's relative that most people don't know about.  It's on cryptopia and livecoin and it's a great mining coin.  They've even created their own miner site that helps mine Sumo, Monero, and Aeon which is another undervalued fork of Monero.  This one's just sitting at one dollar and a quarter somehow with a very small circulating supply of only 2.7 million.  "What makes Sumokoin different then Monero?
It's younger and therefore, no historic issues (like old linkable txes), too many hardforks etc.
Sumokoin is secured from day one, there would be very, very, very difficult for anyone who try to track any transaction by blockchain analysis.
The untraceability is not optional, not by a "master node", it's built-in.
It has a default minimum ringsize value of 12 increasing anonymity and protecting from blockchain-analysis.
Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future."

Honorable mention: HUSH.  They have some of the best privacy features available being a fork of ZCASH.  The overall team needs to get their act together quickly otherwise they will miss the boat.  If they manage to get it together HUSH can one day hit it big. 

I will give you just one that I predict will be the biggest mover in 2018: Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com Intensecoin has a CryptoNote pedigree and so has many anon features we come to expect, but raises the bar significantly with secure p2p VPN tunneling over the blockchain and PoW/PoS. Staking coins is done though the VPN built-in wallet which allows you to advertise and sell VPN services securely to others at whatever price you choose. This is going to be a huge opportunity to build secure communities and marketplaces without intrusion.
It is a young project (only four months old), currently trading for around 50 sats at only a single small exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC with major exchanges soon to come.

A month ago i decided that i will invest into ITNS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/ it grew x3 times since (at this time ITNS is around 100 sat, recently it was pumped to 240 sat but it does not count as price did not stick, yet it shows that it has potential since some bigger investor invested in it early and did not hesitate to pay x2 its value) and this is just a beginning
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

After a prediction of  John McAfee about Bitcoin in the past, I think we must be carefully with his prediction. In my opinion, top 3 small altcoin are Change, Oxycoin and Blue.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: