Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps  (Read 3023 times)
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Wow.....this long running thread seems to roll on.
Since the OP was asking about small cap coins....let's stay in that category....because what I think he was asking
was where is the opportunity for big growth.

The past 8 months has brought turmoil to cryptocurrencies and actually growth in the sheer number of projects out there. Today there are 1,910 cryptos on CMC and more being added everyday.

I suggest you have a look at the risk involved versus potential as markets head towards the fall season and the growth we see coming.

Spectrecoin [xspec] - Now approaching 2 years old, It has been through what many coins have, the return of its original Project Manager six months ago, a commitment to transparency, accountability, and keeping the community informed.  The development team has been tripled and augmented when needed. Major hard fork was smoothly done and its ready for the growth investors look for. New tech is coming that will be unique.

Zoin [ZOI] - Similar in its background, very low market cap, although PoW, it's mined with Lyra2 protocol.
With a new dev group things are looking up for this almost 2 year old coin.

Wha'? No number three? nope ....XMR, and others mention here are all way over 50 million market cap and actually have the potential to fall as the privacy coin landscape changes. This will be a market segment to buy into now as it finds its new leaders.

disclaimer: I am the Spectrecoin community manager since June 2017, with a new account as my 4 year old "Legendary" account was compromised and locked by me. I've been with involved with Spectrecoin since its start in November 2016 in all its ups and downs.

We're way past needing an obnoxious sig campaign here and you can find our strong community on Spectrecoin discord server....where the privacy future is xspect.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

I really dont know why you people still believe and trust this story teller John McAfee don't you get tired of this person?how many reliable words have you ever remember that comes out from his mouth?just like Bill Gates and Mark zuckerberg whos doing nothing but spreading bad impressions towards bitcoin but ended up that it was only for their own benefits

Stop listening to this man and instead make yourself a better crypto living guys,trust he has no concern about anyone of us but for himself only
k3006

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

my top 3 small caps are: BlockVee, Xspec and Smartcash

like always do your own research.

if you will do so you'll find out there is some nice profit to take.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

I think Privacy Coins, Cross Chain Plattforms and Payment Coins will have huge gains in the next Bullrun

so i filled my bags with Xspec, Lamden, Block Collider and Elixir

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

While Monero is clearly a leader right now among privacy coins with it recognition, reputation and technology

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that XMR is rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
You could do couple of X's at best, but like not much more than that.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

XSPEC is currently priced only at 6 million market cap,
with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

Now it starts to gain momentum back again:
- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- Constant new version clients and work on automatic builds
- Stable funding mechanism
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

If you are interested in a low cap coin with huge potential, you should check out XSPEC - Spectrecoin...
The team is doing a good job, great communication between devs and community...
also one of the most interesting things is "stealth staking" , but DYOR

Spectreproject - Stealth Staking

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

oh. i see many good reviews about xspec. i too hold some xspec and buy more when i can. all reasons about "why xspec" was be writed so i just say why i hold this and persuated my friend invest in this coin.

-its new coin so it have low cap
-its privacy. darknet and cryptopunks be happy
-very fast transactions and wallet sync(i compared with monero)
-its POS (I believe that most POW will be POS or go away)
-its already have working TOR+OBFS integration without downloading TOR and without my manual configuration

after all i just say him: its future of anonymity. if you have free money for inevst just buy, hodl and belive. Without panicsell. you will get x10 maybe x100 in near 2-3 year. so just wait.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

I mine Monero with the help of CPU and sell them.
And I buy XSPEC, here PoS, without the cost of electricity!
I'm sure that XSPEC will bring me a lot of money.
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

Spectrecoin hahaha how it come this crap coin is not dead yet ? Market cap 6M USD (lol) listed on 4 exchanges,actively traded on 2 exchanges with daily volume lower then 5k usd (mega lol) owners of this shit coin are true bagholders.

So buy all these XVG,XSPEC,PHR and other "undervalued" shicoins which that old man (clown) shilled,take a bank loan and buy them all you will be rich !

Not dead yet? Maybe you placed a bet that it would be dead by now?  Grin

I don't get your argument. All small cap coins are crap, or what? Or everything is crap that is not traded on Binance right away? Everything began small, I guess, we can agree on that. So what is the timescale for growth under which you call a coin crap? What growth curve a coin should follow so that it classifies something more than a shitcoin? Many people call Bitcoin a shitcoin for having a small marketcap! The whole crypto market cap 200 Billion at the moment it is really not much if you compare it to how much fiat money is circulating in the world. Anyway, if price is your only argument, then I am fine with my "crap" investments. And now I am talking about XSPEC in particular. Let me know if you can criticise the current dev team or the tech behind the coin, because I believe these matter a lot more than the current price.
I believe that we are waiting for the demand for coins of privacy, they are the equivalent of cash which is also private. In crypto, many miss this moment by attention, but in vain... XSPEC is a Prime example of a privacy coin at the request of the user. It is also a fully working product, which means public recognition and therefore growth is inevitable. At the moment, the price is firmly held around $ 0.3 and is ready to push as soon as the market comes to life. So it's time to purchase this asset. Of course you can buy XMR which costs 100 times more - and to the growth of X3. 5... With XSPEC you can earn X50-100. The choice is yours. Don't miss this sleeping giant! Good luck in your search!
https://spectreproject.io
Piva

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

Spectrecoin, DASH, Monero are my favorite.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:19 AM

Monero and Spectrecoin but if your going to invest in one Spectrecoin is clearly where the gains will be at moving into 2019.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

why are there always 1000 people shilling Spectrecoin.  As far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing special about this coin, compared to Monero.
Nelson96

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:35 AM

john? john is live?
i think john is big scamer
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink

daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 03:22:30 PM by daftlad

As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink
That was half a year ago ? Grin You need to look now..! nice website, white paper,roadmap current original project manager new dev team.
Xspec is looking good now days.. New wallet ect..Github up dates..!

morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

1. Spectrecoin
2. Cloakcoin
3. ?
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Big top guns https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/compare?coin_ids=monero,zcash,zcoin,verge
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

why are there always 1000 people shilling Spectrecoin.  As far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing special about this coin, compared to Monero.
As I see XMR is not a small cap coin. What about Phore and Zoin? XSpec is the most shilling coin  Cheesy A half year ago I read much articles about XMR and XSpec comparison. And Xspec did not win  Wink
That was half a year ago ? Grin You need to look now..! nice website, white paper,roadmap current original project manager new dev team.
Xspec is looking good now days.. New wallet ect..Github up dates..!

You are poorly studied XSPEC https://spectreproject.io enter all or deliberately misleading... Maybe you do not know, but I want to remind you that in crypto everything changes very quickly. Monero has never surpassed XSPEC, except of course that he is known to the public. XSPEC and XMR never opposed themselves to each other, even one of the developers of XMR helped to fix one of the bugs in XSPEC.  Both projects have one goal, and inappropriately try to pit followers of these projects! Once again, the goal of both projects is the privacy of personal funds. Which project to choose each case individually, after due diligence. Peace to all!
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:05:41 PM by daftlad

Loving the ROI of Spectrecoin as well.. Wink 5000%

JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

promissing privacy coin/projects for me are:

Spectrecoin (XSPEC), they successfully integrated TOR and OBFS4 and will offer stealtstaking. They were the first, and only one to my knowledge, to successfully penetrate the great firewall of china. And all on a very low budget. They lack the funding for a full on marketing campaign atm so get it whil you can. It can surely get back to their all time high wigh would be an easy 4x to 5x on your investment now, but imo it can go much higher since it is still in development and has some awesome devs behind it.

I also have a small bag of LUXCORE (LUX) from before J. McAfee came on board. They are doing some interesting things with their webwallet. And you can love or hate McAfee he does have the knowhow both technical of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: