Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alt coins good to buy right now  (Read 556 times)
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

Take a look at Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It's been on a tear lately.  It has sharply outperformed Bitcoin for the past week, and right now looks due for another leg up.  If the pattern of the past week keeps up, it will be over $3 by morning.

It is also a strong candidate for life-changing returns in the long run: XSPEC is a lesser known but solid privacy coin, with a low circulating supply of <21 million, robust privacy and anonymity technology, a dedicated dev team and community, and several exciting developments in the near future (including a new exchange listing).  Privacy coins are going to be next big thing, and John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

XSPEC is one coin which you can buy now while it still cheap (under $2 as of yet), and ride it to a potential fortune in the coming months and years.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

This is a good pick due to the upcoming market listing in BISQ AND (due to the Christmas season... I hope because I invested in the coin and hate to see it drop permanently) the price is down.  But... I hate to encourage investing in this coin for the FIAT trade out because it kind of defeats the purpose of the coin.  Having said that you will get a good trade out.  They've just started putting community money into marketing so people will finally know what it is and not think it's just a pump and dump.

But if you're looking for quick turnaround... pump and dumps are great for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:09 AM

I recommend right now (before the new year) to purchase new coins, for example NEU (Neufund).
This company will have a start next year - that's what you need.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:25 AM

Ether and Litecoins is the most reliable altcoins I will advice you to purchase now if you have funds available. Just last week, it was trading around $700.00 but it is now trading around $820.00.
charleshidan

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

Now many altcoin price grow highly, you should try DAT Token ( Datum ) and i thing this is great altcoin to buy and invest the preice always increase.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

Now altcoins are growing and if you want to get a quick profit, then buying such coins is very dangerous. They need to be bought at a time when they are on the bottom
My friend i think youre not on topic he says that what is the current valuable coins. Not a warning or blabbering about something. The OP is asking coins increasing or good enough value please reflect.
hdfatboy04

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

I own many alt coins. And now all my portfolio new add on is focusing for next year 2018 boom. Base on my experience, any coin you buy should has a long term focus instead of short terms. The history told us long terms mindset will bring you the MOST ROI.
My own experience,
1. I own LTC early of the year at around $3.50 each. Sold it at $8.50 but right after that it boom. I bought it again at $11 and sold at around $18. Please look at LTC price now. Sigh...
2. I own NEO at $6.50. Sold at $15. Right after I sold, the second day, it jump non-stop till $50+++. and NOW, it is at around $70++

My biggest return which I hold the longest will be XRP which I bought it at few cents and never sell. It gave me the biggest return. Same as IOTA. I sold some of my IOTA at $4 but it still go up. Aim for long term is for sure will bring you unexpected wealth as long as you get the bluechip.

Next year - I am holding long for XRP, ADA, ENG, KIN, MGO, IOTA, QASH and some other alts at small portion. Looking to get couple more good one for 2018. I am not looking for Dec gain anymore... Hope this give you an idea..  Cheesy Smiley
Y_land

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

For example, e-Chat alt is a really good project.
Their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

There are many altcoins which is good to be bought right now. But since I am promoting a campaign, well I suggest you to review and carefully check our whitepaper and roadmap. The crowdsale of insurepal is on January 16 2018, so while waiting better to understand the purpose of the project.

To moderators.
If this post is sensitive, kindly delete.
Thank you and GODBLESS.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

In investing, the main thing is not to rush. I sold a lot of crypto coins, before they grew in price. Buy coins and forget for a year, two for them. This is NEO, waves ...
kimfromfin

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

Im interested in bee token.. Wanting to buy more crypto! I believe in Monero too.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

I heard the news ,that the developers of the TENX (Pay) will make a big Christmas surprise on December 25th. So there is a possibility of a large increase in the price of this altcoin on this positive news. Wink

prometheus_project

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:35 AM

Already x5 from beginning of December

Marching like a juggernaut up the cryptoranks with its tech - SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

For its price, if you compare price-by-price and tech-by-tech with other competitors it is super cheap.
No wonder the price has spiked once people got to know coins tech

http://s019.radikal.ru/i605/1711/ae/32749da3dbdd.png

we can realize a x10 or even x20 profit.

do your research and don't forget to look at the market cap. very undervalued.

as soon our fried john mcafee discovers xspec we'll se a pump like verge for example
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

XVG and XRP.They will return more than any other. Those coins have very stable market capital.

Akauble

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

XVG and XRP.They will return more than any other. Those coins have very stable market capital.
So agree XRP will go now to re-purchase and the traffic will start again! will be 10,000
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

I think it BAT, EOS and ADA

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

some friends say lots of altcoins are falling now. you should monitor and examine it, I think there are some good altcoin and have a future. depending on which coin you choose, it's all speculation
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

i will prefer you to ethereum because ethereum is very interesting and trusted coin according to me and the users of ethreum is also more as compare to others due to which price of ethereum is also high as compare to other alt coins and in future there is more possibility that ethereum will cross 5K$ very soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

A lot of coins that has the potential to grow and you can earn big. You may watch over the xvg, ada, neo, and ethereum. These are really profitable coins buy and hold you will earning big.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

Today is better to refrain from purchase since altcoins now will fall closer to the bottom . And the market for that time well grown
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

Ethereum is the best platform right now in cryptospace. Ether is definitely a good coin to buy! Ether had done well in terms of price and next year will bring about serious price increase on ether.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: