Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ?  (Read 170746 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

well personally i dont think its about girl or boy its about whether u have understood the concept or not ,now a days womens are always one step ahead thn men,so if a girl want to use bitcoin she can and i personally know some girls which uses bitcoins

I too think girls use bitcoin more then a man. Because usually men earn bitcoin and give/share it with wife/daughter/sister/mother, and girls (women) spend it for shopping.
Same time, girls earn and then they alone spend it or just save it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:28:27 AM

well personally i dont think its about girl or boy its about whether u have understood the concept or not ,now a days womens are always one step ahead thn men,so if a girl want to use bitcoin she can and i personally know some girls which uses bitcoins

I too think girls use bitcoin more then a man. Because usually men earn bitcoin and give/share it with wife/daughter/sister/mother, and girls (women) spend it for shopping.

Yeah and if it is shopping we are talking about with girls. Oh!! dont let me start!  Grin They will do anything for that. So they will really be a great bitcoin earners if it for shopping.  Grin
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:52:51 AM

Yeah and if it is shopping we are talking about with girls. Oh!! dont let me start!  Grin They will do anything for that. So they will really be a great bitcoin earners if it for shopping.  Grin

Yes but it would be better that they earn on their own and spend rather then spending bf's or husband's bitcoins  Grin as we know how hard it takes to earn bitcoins, and it takes a minute to spend, so they should know the value of bitcoins and should start earning, as it is much fun to spend if it is earned by your own hard work and dedication.
btcfastrader

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Trading for cash

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:01:37 PM

Any Ladies/Women in the house

Please, post your comment
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

Any Ladies/Women in the house

Please, post your comment
I think the comparison between male and female members in this forum so is far, maybe around 20:1
I have not seen a woman member in here
please comment
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:46:43 PM

if there is an online marketplace that uses bitcoin as a means of payment is definitely the women become very fond of bitcoin, especially now that many women who do not want to leave the house because the treatment itself  Grin
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 01:03:59 PM

if there is an online marketplace that uses bitcoin as a means of payment is definitely the women become very fond of bitcoin, especially now that many women who do not want to leave the house because the treatment itself  Grin
I'm pretty sure there is a lot of online store that accept Bitcoin as payment method.

Life sucks.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:22:56 PM

House wives will never be a treatment for them, I guess only on millionaire can say such words or maybe your a millionaire yourself? well ordinary people wouldn't think that way, well aside from me I have know a striding housewives she's the one cleaning the house preparing food for the family and as the day goes by she will still earn from bitcoin herself by doing online jobs and joining a campaign like us!
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:47:33 PM

it is important that bitcoin can be for all people, men and women,
I think for using bitcoin, male one step ahead compared to women
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

Yeah i agree with you, boys/male is easier to use online thing like bitcoin and computer thing (for online using bticoin). and i think male is more have time on pc for bitcoin than woman.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:36:01 PM

Yeah i agree with you, boys/male is easier to use online thing like bitcoin and computer thing (for online using bticoin). and i think male is more have time on pc for bitcoin than woman.
Yes because the girl is usually just like they know it. They do not want to learn anything complicated moreover that there are still many people do not understand. While men have high curiosity so men like to try.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

I had a friend who's a girl and using bitcoin of course and she knows more than me about bitcoin Shocked

Well I think her knowledge is more wider that yours with bitcoin well at least there are some girls that are very sophisticated with bitcoin and in that my friend try to learn from her! Grin 

How about a tutorial from her then start being more than friends  Grin . Just kidding. Girls do stuffs like research and when they got caught up with that stuff and start loving it they wont stop until they know some more.

I think I like the start to be more that friends move! hahaha Well girls need knowledge to with BTC I think they will not learn on there own and guiding them in my opinion is not that hard Grin
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

I think there is no difference between women and men. today many women who have mastered the technology, and more and more of course. opportunity is what will make bitcoin be strong in the eyes of women. bitcoin there because of technological advances. and women are a part.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:59:15 PM

I think there is no difference between women and men. today many women who have mastered the technology, and more and more of course. opportunity is what will make bitcoin be strong in the eyes of women. bitcoin there because of technological advances. and women are a part.

I agree, I know in some countries there's still the issue of equality

but in most western countries I'm sure there are a lot more women using bitcoin than there are actually saying that they use bitcoin

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:19:23 PM

I agree, I know in some countries there's still the issue of equality

but in most western countries I'm sure there are a lot more women using bitcoin than there are actually saying that they use bitcoin
yes the women did not seem too apparent in this forum. I have many female friends who use bitcoin. I asked and they answered "use bitcoin to shop online". women have their own share.
King tyga

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:22:40 AM

yeah they do, though obviously there are more men in this business than women
Most women aren't tech savvy enough to be into bitcoin, but there are certainly a lot of them
greBit

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 08:58:56 AM

Most women aren't tech savvy enough to be into bitcoin, but there are certainly a lot of them
You know there are few tech savvy girls who are well doing in bitcoin than men. Girls getting more time to spend in bitcoin business while compared to a working man who gets committed to it only when he gets leisure. some girls have interest but feels learning bitcoin is a difficult process
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:03:06 AM

You know there are few tech savvy girls who are well doing in bitcoin than men. Girls getting more time to spend in bitcoin business while compared to a working man who gets committed to it only when he gets leisure. some girls have interest but feels learning bitcoin is a difficult process

Yeah and that is the good sign for the bitcoin community as more and more users enters the world of bitcoin it will make bitcoin more popular and more stable in the future, and yes at a moment there are many girls who are using bitcoins and they are introducing it to their friends too and have started to learn about bitcoins.
Imoote

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:51:28 AM

Yeah and that is the good sign for the bitcoin community as more and more users enters the world of bitcoin it will make bitcoin more popular and more stable in the future, and yes at a moment there are many girls who are using bitcoins and they are introducing it to their friends too and have started to learn about bitcoins.
Yes absolutely right girl definitely has many friends and if telling his friends would be interested in bitcoin.
It was a very nice and bitcoin users will inevitably increase
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:28:54 AM

My girlfriend has 6 bitcoins. Acquired them when they were around 50-60. She isn't the shopaholic type though and doesn't need/want to spend them.

I bet you were the person that persuaded her to buy those Bitcoin. And if you weren't, well then she's a smart woman.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: