Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ?  (Read 170746 times)
mamadmankan

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

Well, I don't think Girls are less than guys in any fields, they are now even more advanced and used-to techs than boys, so why won't girls be using Bitcoins? What gives them a reason not to use it? Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

Well, I don't think Girls are less than guys in any fields, they are now even more advanced and used-to techs than boys, so why won't girls be using Bitcoins? What gives them a reason not to use it? Undecided
There are certainly girl using Bitcoin.
Especially girls who understand how it works.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:48:12 PM

well it is up to us (the bitcoin users) to introduce bitcoin to them and help them understand how it works.
i have done this recently. i introduced bitcoin to one of my friends and now she is more interested than me and she is buying bitcoin every chance she gets.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

I accept Bitcoin for my cam shows. And I am in a signature campaign because I'm smart. Yup......

Oh really? Is it fine to ask where or what site you usually do some cam shows? I am curious to know bcoz its strange to see (at least for me)a cam girl participating and discussing in this kind of forum Cheesy I am quite interested as well Cheesy

Is there not other women which use bitcoin without related to sex  ? But it's the easy way for womenwomen Grin

Of course, do not stereotype girl bitcoiners as cam girls or anything that is related to sex Cheesy I know a few girls that were not like that, they are earning bitcoins in a formal way. Anyways, you've got a point , it will be an easy way to earn BTCBTCBTC for them , they will just show their boobs and cha ching cha ching Cheesy
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:51:44 PM

As a matter of fact girls are intelligent than boys because we know girls is more hard working than we are.. even they are a little partial of this forum they are still important.. If you see the youtube video from a girl that she made a song with bitcoins..
Girls has more nergetic and they can make project finish fast than mens..
Honestly mg girlfriend now is addicted here in our to know and to increase here knowledge about bitcoin.. And she can make lots of bitcoin than me.. I didnt know what her methods but i think we are the same method.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mamadmankan

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:02:02 PM

Most women aren't smart enough or tech savvy enough to be into bitcoin, but there are certainly a lot of them who are both and I'm sure many on this site.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 12:51:58 AM

I did a little experiment to get a better understanding of this question.  I offered to pay the girls I owed in my life double what I owed if they accepted bitcoin....results: 5 offers, zero accepts.   I then went to the "red light" district and tried to negotiate a few transactions with the women within that community....results: 7 negotiations, zero contracts. 

Conclusion: Yes, girls probably use bitcoin but none I'm interested in....

I am kidding....

I think that bitcoin is a little technical for the average person, let alone the average woman who generally likes things less technical.  One of the things that stood out to me while pursuing an engineering degree was how few females were in my classes....not many!  It takes a very special woman to take an interest in bitcoin when cash is so much easier to spend.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:07:30 AM

Doesn't seem like many women use Bitcoins. I'm not sure why, it must just be interesting/logical to men?
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:17:44 AM

Yes she is. i'm sure girls using bitcoin also, but she never expose herself. because what is the advantage is she tell us if she is a girl ? but yeah girls is use bitcoin even not many like man.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:51:44 AM

Now many girls who understand bitcoin, I'm sure they understand the word of mouth and taught by his friend.
Even to manage money and diligent about her very superior than men.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:01:22 AM

Most women aren't smart enough or tech savvy enough to be into bitcoin, but there are certainly a lot of them who are both and I'm sure many on this site.

Way to cover your arse at the end  Smiley  You are correct...about both parts of the statement.

I love Bitcoin
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:03:14 AM

Now many girls who understand bitcoin, I'm sure they understand the word of mouth and taught by his friend.

Tell that to the backpage girls from localbitcoins  Grin
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:29:11 AM

Same could be said about most men...

There are some women into bitcoin... I found a good one on youTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqNCLd2r19wpWWQE6yDLOOQ

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:03:45 AM

Same could be said about most men...

There are some women into bitcoin... I found a good one on youTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqNCLd2r19wpWWQE6yDLOOQ
I just watched the video above wow it's a little bit strange when a girls looks like tech savvy , talking about technology, talking about crypto currency and specifically talking about bitcoin unbelievable but I love to see it.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:13:27 AM

We are kind of discriminating here. Some of my male friends don't understand Bitcoin.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:21:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8uBO6ir3M

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:21:40 AM

Way to cover your arse at the end  Smiley  You are correct...about both parts of the statement.

Women are getting involved these days and getting better in activities than men do, they are the best managers when it comes to the term finance. So it won't be a big deal for them to understand the tech and do earning
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:26:25 AM

Women are getting involved these days and getting better in activities than men do, they are the best managers when it comes to the term finance. So it won't be a big deal for them to understand the tech and do earning

agree dude.. i see now a days girl have a good passion in doing men job like example marketing finance and some girl i see become a boss too
so im sure girls do know about bitcoin too..but maybe they use not a girl nickname
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:29:21 AM

We are kind of discriminating here. Some of my male friends don't understand Bitcoin.
We really shouldn't doubt women and give them a stereotype of not being good at technology or finance.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:50:50 AM

agree dude.. i see now a days girl have a good passion in doing men job like example marketing finance and some girl i see become a boss too
so im sure girls do know about bitcoin too..but maybe they use not a girl nickname

You are right when it comes to me, I don't associate my gender with my nickname. So people have to look at my profile to see that I am female. So other women probably do this too. The thing is, everyone on the internet automatically (especially when it comes to bitcoin) just assumes you are male unless you give them reason otherwise.

Also, as I have written on a previous post: The technology field contains a way higher percentage of males, so it's only logical that something like bitcoin would not attract many females. Most of them just haven't heard of it or taken the time to get involved as they aren't in the right circles.

About those names, truly a lot of people thinks they know who the person they are talking to just by their names. That is kind of a traditional thing too. They thought this should be for a girl name so you should be a girl.

That is not what is happening nowadays. People are being more knowledgeable and sees that unique names would be better specially when you lost a kid it is more faster to look for the kid if he or she have an extremely different name.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: