Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ?  (Read 170750 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:27:35 PM

Tons of beautiful 30+ women out there... you clearly are a virgin Tongue

Obviously you're over 60 or willing to settle. I have a pair over 30 at home. I want to see something I don't see everyday.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:34:17 PM

I got in last night, and some guys wanted to take me to a topless bar. I didn't want to go, but I ended up going, cause you guys will back me up on this, you've seen one woman nekid... you wanna see the rest of them nekid! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me nekid?' Yeah, I do!

- Ron White

(couldn't find the video)

Oh and I'm 28, and one of the sexiest people on the internet... in my mind.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 05:18:54 PM

I got in last night, and some guys wanted to take me to a topless bar. I didn't want to go, but I ended up going, cause you guys will back me up on this, you've seen one woman nekid... you wanna see the rest of them nekid! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me nekid?' Yeah, I do!

- Ron White

(couldn't find the video)

Oh and I'm 28, and one of the sexiest people on the internet... in my mind.

I'm one of the sexiest people on the Internet too but I drink too much. (Actually I'm the TV show "Married with  Children" guy) Big Red is chasing me around the house all the time while I escape to go to the strip club looking for something I don't have at home. Men always seem to want to upgrade to that new model when what they're driving works just fine. There's something special about that new car smell.  Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:26:10 PM

Women don't need Bitcoins to stay at home all day, pregnant, doing laundry and cooking dinner.

Cool
+1
So much win here.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:21:54 PM

Every woman's dream is to have two men.

One to cook, and one to clean.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
juca

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:24:57 PM

Every woman's dream is to have two men.

One to cook, and one to clean.
I think you could fit 3 in there, 1 more to do the ironing  Grin
cassieheart

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:13:34 AM

I use Bitcoin! And no i don't have a Penis:D
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:14:46 AM

You'd be hotter if you did!  Lips sealed
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:31:24 AM

Pics or didn't happen!  Wink Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:26:28 AM

Good god, you poor guy.  Shocked How did it happen?  Sad
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:31:19 AM

Well.. I don't know how many girls use Bitcoin -
 but girls set up groups such as The Ada Initiative (adainitiative.org) - which purports to focus on women in open technology and culture...
but then they (adainitiative.org) reject the idea of Bitcoin as a donation method and fail to introduce their sheep members to a new and vibrant open technology when it's pointed out to them.

I dunno - if this group is any indication of the sorts of groups they form to redress the gender imbalance in tech -  then they'll continue to be left out and we'll only see a few mavericks here.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:02:50 AM

I realize much of the thread is joking, but that doesn't justify this outrageous sexism.

Yes, women use Bitcoin. Yes, they are sufficiently tech-savvy to do it. If you look at this thread, you will find that over 7% of users on this forum are female. It is irresponsible to denounce almost 50% of the world population in this way.

If there's a reason that fewer women frequent these forums than men, it is because of the hostile environment. BitcoinTalk is not Saudi Arabia. We are not to stereotype any gender, profession, race, or location. What is Bitcoin about? Decentralization. Money in the hands of the people—all people.

Women are integral parts of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Lindsay Holland is the assistant director of the Bitcoin Foundation. All top Bitcoin companies, including the former BitInstant, BFL, Mt. Gox, BitPay, etc., employ women. A woman owns the eminent Bitcoin stock exchange and options market, MPOE/MPEX. Bitcoin would not nearly be where it is now had not been for the tireless work and support of women. This fact must be respected, not dismissed. The stereotyping in this thread is simply unacceptable.

Sweet Jesus, obviously there's no place to buy Midol with BTC!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:15:43 AM

Yes girls and women use Bitcoin
I have had several mine on my pool
I have traded with girls and women and recently helped a lady get a significant amount of fiat into BTC

Most girls and women don't even get past the newbs section before they are put off by the blatant sexism on these forums - this is actually a bad thing for the adoption of Bitcoin, we should be making it available to everyone without racism, sexism or any other discriminatory "ism", Bitcoin has neither a colour nor a gender.
This should be a no-brainer for anyone that would like to see Bitcoin succeed.

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
razorfishsl

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:19:09 AM

you guys need to learn to use the internet......

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-HK/members/88689662/

Yep I can assure you the picture is NOT fake........

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
greyhawk

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:32:07 AM

The hair colour is. As are the boobs. And the name.

Also for a vegan she's pretty fat. Should probably clean up her diet.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:53:59 AM

Enjoying your life as an offensive internet troll?
Man, you are so cool and uncaring ....  truly brave!
greyhawk

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:57:08 AM

Enjoying your life as an offensive internet troll?
Man, you are so cool and uncaring ....  truly brave!

Actually I'm worried for her health. Obesity brings along a lot of health risks.

But thank you for jumping to conclusions.
CryptoCat

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 12:25:32 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 01:26:32 PM by CryptoCat

i'll just leave this here:  

There are no girls on the internet!

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to f*** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to f*** you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their c**k in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 12:49:35 PM

racism, sexism or any other discriminatory "ism",

Bitcoin isn't for people who whinge about being oppressed/offended by the -ism bugbears of cultural Marxism (AKA the PC Police).  Those types are very happy with govt fiat.

IT in general is very meritocratic.  The clever ladies attracted by Bitcoin don't need internet white knights to rescue them any more than the boys.  They can handle forum meanies and are not damsels in distress.

Lower expectations is a form of soft bigotry.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 04:53:28 PM

i'll just leave this here:  

There are no girls on the internet!

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to f*** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to f*** you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their c**k in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

A gay neighbor/friend asked if the wife and I would help him entertain his mother for a day when she visited him last year. We agreed and had a very nice day touring her around the city. She asked if we would take her to the Castro because she heard a lot about Castro street from her son and she wanted to see it. We took her to Fuzio for lunch and walked through the businesses window shopping. At the end of the day she made a remarkably astute comment about the tour. She said to her son, "if men don't want women around for sex they pretty much don't want them around at all do they?" Her son looked shocked at her revelation and responded, "I never really thought about it but I guess that's true".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: