Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

I think it's pretty typical to have same ideas nowadays. There are a lot of ICO that is going around competing with each other but that doesn't mean they copied each other or some are fakes. Besides, investing with this fork through an exchange that supports it won't make you have any loss in the end.

Yeah, the most important thing is this fork needs to have value and needs to be listed in large exchanges, whether it's original or copy-cat, the thing we need to focus is give them a high price and help them to be listed in many exchange sites.

If it's a copy cat then shouldnt you give the original the attention instead of the copy. That seems like something a more sensible person would do instead
This is the only project that I know that will give interests to your assets with their program. If I knew that there are already an ongoing one then that's what I will be supporting. I read about the allegations to this project but in my perspective, they have the rights to do so. What I am only saying here is that BI will give me greater opportunity since it's  a fork of BTC which I have.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

I think it's pretty typical to have same ideas nowadays. There are a lot of ICO that is going around competing with each other but that doesn't mean they copied each other or some are fakes. Besides, investing with this fork through an exchange that supports it won't make you have any loss in the end.

Yeah, the most important thing is this fork needs to have value and needs to be listed in large exchanges, whether it's original or copy-cat, the thing we need to focus is give them a high price and help them to be listed in many exchange sites.

If it's a copy cat then shouldnt you give the original the attention instead of the copy. That seems like something a more sensible person would do instead
This is the only project that I know that will give interests to your assets with their program. If I knew that there are already an ongoing one then that's what I will be supporting. I read about the allegations to this project but in my perspective, they have the rights to do so. What I am only saying here is that BI will give me greater opportunity since it's  a fork of BTC which I have.
Allegations is sometimes can't be avoided just because there are so many ICO are now being created. So there will be a time that there are ICO that have the same platform. But for this project this seems their not copying with other ICO. Let's just support this project because it gives us a very good offer as a bitcoin holder.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:52:21 AM

In my opinion only iso and attracts more users, if this will happen in several stages, this is the key to success in attracting investors!
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

This project is facing some obvious issues with the Investors and traders and the clients and customers are not happy with the outcome.
Let's just hope it's not a scam.
I understand scam as a fraud with the collection of money, but in this project no one collects money. As the developer writes, this is not ICO.
Maybe the only reason is that 1% of the coins are premined?
Just imagine, They have 1M of premined coins, there are only a pinch of bitcoins in HitBTC. So that means, only a few people with bite to the Bait. They are using the bitcoin fork trend. They are going to use their own platform if they have a lot of BTC's in hand, to do the monthly interest gain then dump it after. They just want free money from their bitcoins(Assuming they hold a lot) without spending it. And that means instant PROFIT for them. That's why they have marketing now to lure noob people. And there are lots of amateur in crypto-space. Even without the Collection of Money, it is easy to Fork Bitcoin, It is easy to hire a developer do the platform, it is easy to get in HitBTC because they only care about their earnings. It is costly to get listed to Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex. But that will never happen. It won't be listed to those 3 big exchange. Why? Legalities. And they're from the US so it will be a problem to that big 3 exchange to deal with this. They put those 3 exchanges to lure out people. Man, there are lots of bait in this project. Making it more of a Fraud.

Some members are accusing BCI is a copy-cat of other project. Well, as we all know all projects here are just a copy-cat of bitcoin and ethereum, how are they now? Some of them failed but a lot succeed, so there is nothing wrong copying others idea about their project. Let's just wait and see what will happen to this project.
People aren't complaining about them copying bitcoin or ethereum , It's about minexcoin ,which basicly has the same goal as bitcoin interest. I agree with you that there is a lot of ICO's out there ,but that is no excuse for not being original ,If they have a good team i believe they could come up with some thing diffrent and unique ,something that hasn't been already used. So i really hope the manger explain more how they didn't steal the uniqueness of minexcoin's idea.

Certainly you're right about people aren't complaining about them copying btc or ethereum, but for this project someone is accusing that its goal has the same goal with minexcoin. I think all ICO has similarities and goal so this issue doesn't make sense. It's really challenging when there is someone making accusations without any such solid proof to present. This project is interesting and very well planned so investor should start to invest this project and don't mind the issue.
The proof is the tactical BAITS and Following the Bitcoin Fork trend. And why are you comparing two different projects? Do you even know what Ether is used for? Learn the difference. Ethereum has it's own unique idea, Bitcoin also has it's own. It's more like extending the Gap of Bitcoin. If they are extending the gap of Minexcoin, lol atleast change the term "Park" lol lol lol.

Plus, do any of you really cared about this project? Of course not. You just want an additional post count to your activities.

Well said, I wish to add for myself more, I can't see project's idea or necessity, call it whatever.
Simply cloning BTC doesn't sound good to me, not to mention those "interest" baits.
But I would refrain from labeling anyone as a scam until proven.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:16 AM

Another innovation for bitcoin? Not sure about that. Hope bitcoin inventor will  not be insulted by this fork. But also not sure about that. Bitcoin may not endure the greedy folk.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

Having been have an opportunity to attain the Decentralized Savings Community in the future ahead is a great news to know. I hope that this platform will come to reality as soon as possible. More people, users ans investors will be glad to this. I believe that Bitcoin Interest can make it and complete its objective in the future and become one of the successful project in the crypto currency community. For now, I will continue to support this project and wait for the better progress and developments.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

This project is facing some obvious issues with the Investors and traders and the clients and customers are not happy with the outcome.
Let's just hope it's not a scam.
I understand scam as a fraud with the collection of money, but in this project no one collects money. As the developer writes, this is not ICO.
Maybe the only reason is that 1% of the coins are premined?
Just imagine, They have 1M of premined coins, there are only a pinch of bitcoins in HitBTC. So that means, only a few people with bite to the Bait. They are using the bitcoin fork trend. They are going to use their own platform if they have a lot of BTC's in hand, to do the monthly interest gain then dump it after. They just want free money from their bitcoins(Assuming they hold a lot) without spending it. And that means instant PROFIT for them. That's why they have marketing now to lure noob people. And there are lots of amateur in crypto-space. Even without the Collection of Money, it is easy to Fork Bitcoin, It is easy to hire a developer do the platform, it is easy to get in HitBTC because they only care about their earnings. It is costly to get listed to Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex. But that will never happen. It won't be listed to those 3 big exchange. Why? Legalities. And they're from the US so it will be a problem to that big 3 exchange to deal with this. They put those 3 exchanges to lure out people. Man, there are lots of bait in this project. Making it more of a Fraud.

Some members are accusing BCI is a copy-cat of other project. Well, as we all know all projects here are just a copy-cat of bitcoin and ethereum, how are they now? Some of them failed but a lot succeed, so there is nothing wrong copying others idea about their project. Let's just wait and see what will happen to this project.
People aren't complaining about them copying bitcoin or ethereum , It's about minexcoin ,which basicly has the same goal as bitcoin interest. I agree with you that there is a lot of ICO's out there ,but that is no excuse for not being original ,If they have a good team i believe they could come up with some thing diffrent and unique ,something that hasn't been already used. So i really hope the manger explain more how they didn't steal the uniqueness of minexcoin's idea.

Certainly you're right about people aren't complaining about them copying btc or ethereum, but for this project someone is accusing that its goal has the same goal with minexcoin. I think all ICO has similarities and goal so this issue doesn't make sense. It's really challenging when there is someone making accusations without any such solid proof to present. This project is interesting and very well planned so investor should start to invest this project and don't mind the issue.
The proof is the tactical BAITS and Following the Bitcoin Fork trend. And why are you comparing two different projects? Do you even know what Ether is used for? Learn the difference. Ethereum has it's own unique idea, Bitcoin also has it's own. It's more like extending the Gap of Bitcoin. If they are extending the gap of Minexcoin, lol atleast change the term "Park" lol lol lol.

Plus, do any of you really cared about this project? Of course not. You just want an additional post count to your activities.

Well said, I wish to add for myself more, I can't see project's idea or necessity, call it whatever.
Simply cloning BTC doesn't sound good to me, not to mention those "interest" baits.
But I would refrain from labeling anyone as a scam until proven.
I think it's necessary to decide whether a coin is needed or not early until it starts its life. After the fork it becomes clear whether the new bitcoin has the advantage or not. I'm watching the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:05:27 AM

Another innovation for bitcoin? Not sure about that. Hope bitcoin inventor will  not be insulted by this fork. But also not sure about that. Bitcoin may not endure the greedy folk.

There are already a lot of forks that happened and still there is still no effect from bitcoin. Actually those forks made bitcoin price that high now. So I just hope that all those plans of bitcoin interest will be fulfilled in the coming months.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol

Definitely a good and great achievement on this project, for sure many users will be interested and convinced as the HitBtc is been part of this project. Awesome!
Where is any proofs from HitBtc? Who is the team? Where is wallet? Where is bank? Where is road map?
There is a team and LOL their profiles, i'm not sure if it was real

Stamps platform also had the same team name look. They must have stolen that from them?
https://www.stampsplatform.com/

Well that's your opinion. It depends to us if we like to invest or not. If you are saying its a fraud then don't  join.  Also don't accuse the project because its not even finished yet.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

Allegations is sometimes can't be avoided just because there are so many ICO are now being created. So there will be a time that there are ICO that have the same platform. But for this project this seems their not copying with other ICO. Let's just support this project because it gives us a very good offer as a bitcoin holder.
Well They aren't just allegations if they are supported by concrete proofs . The guy found the same key words that the minexcoin used in their white paper repeated in the bitcoin interest website,that's copy-cat to me. The manger isn't replied once with not that much clarifications and i hope there would be alot more replies from them concerning the matter.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

I don't get it, I don't see any sign of scam factor, so why it's people attacking this so much? Just look after the ico, if the ico is just for personal gaining, we will know.

All they just did is judge the project. If this is really a scam project, at least they should bring an evidence that they have been scam by this project.
It's very strange why the developers have not yet responded to us. There are people who are afraid, you need to give them proof that they can safely invest in this project.
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:00:02 PM

That sounds interesting, another fork of Bitcoin. I am not for sure about the development but looking forward for this project.  Perhaps expert team dont want to make some noise, they keep everything silent and make you surprised.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

Another fork? Nice.

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol

Definitely a good and great achievement on this project, for sure many users will be interested and convinced as the HitBtc is been part of this project. Awesome!
Where is any proofs from HitBtc? Who is the team? Where is wallet? Where is bank? Where is road map?

Stamps platform also had the same team name look. They must have stolen that from them?

Well that's your opinion. It depends to us if we like to invest or not. If you are saying its a fraud then don't  join.  Also don't accuse the project because its not even finished yet.

I have the same opinion. Nothing can be said from the team's photo. And since there is no collection of money to say about this scam it or not, it will be possible only after fork.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

I don't get it, I don't see any sign of scam factor, so why it's people attacking this so much? Just look after the ico, if the ico is just for personal gaining, we will know.

All they just did is judge the project. If this is really a scam project, at least they should bring an evidence that they have been scam by this project.
It's very strange why the developers have not yet responded to us. There are people who are afraid, you need to give them proof that they can safely invest in this project.

Yes, devs really need to be more active in answering all members questions. Also devs need to post more updates about the latest developments of this project. By being active this will attract more investors to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

Another fork? Nice.

Read my post above.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:18 PM

Well They aren't just allegations if they are supported by concrete proofs . The guy found the same key words that the minexcoin used in their white paper repeated in the bitcoin interest website,that's copy-cat to me. The manger isn't replied once with not that much clarifications and i hope there would be alot more replies from them concerning the matter.
Yes this can be possible if it is a copy cat and can be caught. Of someone had a copyright.
But there can be many projects with surprisingly similar attitudes and ideas. Let's just bear with that.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

Yes, devs really need to be more active in answering all members questions. Also devs need to post more updates about the latest developments of this project. By being active this will attract more investors to join this project.
I have not visited this tread for a long time and do not understand what could change, why there were a lot of accusations in the scum? BI like giving out without money? Or did I miss something?
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

All this was already responded to a few pages ago

Bitcoin Interest is not a copy of Minexcoin. Please do not hijack this thread. We are USA based which would create a lot of legal problems if we were to run a program that manipulates market prices. We have no "Bank". How much interest a BCI holder receives has ZERO to do with the market price. Please see our site or read this thread prior to making such assumptions, and especially prior to calling BCI a scam. Also, please keep in mind this is not an ICO, we are not asking for donations, this project is self-funded, and our source code will be released in the coming days. As for information on the team please see our site - http://bitcoininterest.io. For proof that HitBTC will support us please see their twitter.
Thank you.

New article: Live Bitcoin News - http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/investors-not-earn-interest-holdings/

Be sure to join our telegram, Over 1300 joins in 48 hours - https://t.me/bitcoininterest

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

All this was already responded to a few pages ago

Bitcoin Interest is not a copy of Minexcoin. Please do not hijack this thread. We are USA based which would create a lot of legal problems if we were to run a program that manipulates market prices. We have no "Bank". How much interest a BCI holder receives has ZERO to do with the market price. Please see our site or read this thread prior to making such assumptions, and especially prior to calling BCI a scam. Also, please keep in mind this is not an ICO, we are not asking for donations, this project is self-funded, and our source code will be released in the coming days. As for information on the team please see our site - http://bitcoininterest.io. For proof that HitBTC will support us please see their twitter.
Thank you.

New article: Live Bitcoin News - http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/investors-not-earn-interest-holdings/

Be sure to join our telegram, Over 1300 joins in 48 hours - https://t.me/bitcoininterest
Thank you, the article is interesting, only a lot of advertising Smiley. I think until the coin gets listed and the torus begins, we do not know its true price.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

Am sure Bitcoin Interest will change alot of peoples opinions about fork, looking at the coin its obvious to say that it has different perspective from that of bitcoin and not just a pure copy. And the features are really interesting. I will be waiting for its release to see how it will go, but optimistic it will be a great coin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: