Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

Has the mining algo changed , if so what miner is used for BCI?
Not yet but it will soon. We will release a new miner once we are about to fork.

please stop pm'ing me your bitconnect referral links  Roll Eyes  ~tia!
If someone is spamming you a ref link please report that user and mods. They will disable their messaging privileges.

>>> you even code brah?  Cheesy  ...how about change your name to ethereum-connect?  hmmm
No, I am not the coder, i am not a programmer, why do you ask? We have an amazing dev team.  Smiley if you are having any issues please let me know, although no issues have been reported.

stop calling yourself bitcoin and stop preteding to be a computer geek your last commit was may 21!!  Cheesy  LOL!!bwhaahaa ===> https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest

okay noted. thank you, have a nice day.

EDIT: to everyone else I will no longer be responding to him, he seems to just be a troll with to much time on his hands. Please keep an eye on this thread as we will be launching our testnet soon and then forking.
Thanks for all your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Not yet but it will soon. We will release a new miner once we are about to fork.

If someone is spamming you a ref link please report that user and mods. They will disable their messaging privileges.

>>> you even code brah?  Cheesy  ...how about change your name to ethereum-connect?  hmmm
No, I am not the coder, i am not a programmer, why do you ask? We have an amazing dev team.  Smiley if you are having any issues please let me know, although no issues have been reported.

stop calling yourself bitcoin and stop preteding to be a computer geek your last commit was may 21!!  Cheesy  LOL!!bwhaahaa ===> https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest

you are not bitcoin anything you are ethereum fork!!! wtf  :\  ~nice logo!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:46 AM

to everyone else I will no longer be responding to him, he seems to just be a troll with to much time on his hands. Please keep an eye on this thread as we will be launching our testnet soon and then forking.

gembitz

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

to everyone else I will no longer be responding to him, he seems to just be a troll with to much time on his hands. Please keep an eye on this thread as we will be launching our testnet soon and then forking.

lmfao yes because you don't know how to code you made that clear Wink weeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Hello! Are you going to be added to other exchanges? for example Binance, Bitrex, Okex, Upbit Huh Or at least expand or add the sale and exchange of BCI/ETH and BCI/USD to HiTBTC? Roll Eyes

If one of the team members is a multimillionaire willing to pay the listing fee then maybe yes. Other than that I don't think there is a chance for that.

op has other projects(nexus?) this should be not an issue :\ hmmm

After our fork we will continue to reach out to more exchanges.

Yes but there is no money to get this listed on a high volume exchange or is there any money for that? What exchanges are you aiming at?
gembitz

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Hello! Are you going to be added to other exchanges? for example Binance, Bitrex, Okex, Upbit Huh Or at least expand or add the sale and exchange of BCI/ETH and BCI/USD to HiTBTC? Roll Eyes

If one of the team members is a multimillionaire willing to pay the listing fee then maybe yes. Other than that I don't think there is a chance for that.

Yes but there is no money to get this listed on a high volume exchange or is there any money for that? What exchanges are you aiming at?

hehe stop and think: if you have to pay to get listed then haha it's like paying coders to make a coin...oh doh! Wink lols

BitCoinTa|k

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

I will wait this too
vladimir54

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Hey, who knows where to find information about replicating the BCI proposal?
HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Hi!  I just started mining and I've tried to review some old posts, but can't find anything relating to this:

I've been mining to address i8jzV1DwaUCpAR1665pXXspCov5jHQTuq6.  In block explorer I see that there are coins there, but the Electrum wallet for MAC 3.2beta doesn't show any of my coins.

Any ideas how to get everything in sync?

I've noticed that mining rewards are unconfirmed on Suprnova for a REALLY long time.  Seems like the network is incredibly slow to confirm payments Sad

Thanks!
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

Hi!  I just started mining and I've tried to review some old posts, but can't find anything relating to this:

I've been mining to address i8jzV1DwaUCpAR1665pXXspCov5jHQTuq6.  In block explorer I see that there are coins there, but the Electrum wallet for MAC 3.2beta doesn't show any of my coins.

I've noticed that mining rewards are unconfirmed on Suprnova for a REALLY long time.  Seems like the network is incredibly slow to confirm payments Sad

Thanks!
Hello,
Please join our telegram for support on this: http://t.me/bitcoininterest

HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Hi!  I just started mining and I've tried to review some old posts, but can't find anything relating to this:

I've been mining to address i8jzV1DwaUCpAR1665pXXspCov5jHQTuq6.  In block explorer I see that there are coins there, but the Electrum wallet for MAC 3.2beta doesn't show any of my coins.

I've noticed that mining rewards are unconfirmed on Suprnova for a REALLY long time.  Seems like the network is incredibly slow to confirm payments Sad

Thanks!
Hello,
Please join our telegram for support on this: http://t.me/bitcoininterest

I joined Discord.  There was a problem with the Electrum server, should be fixed now.

From what I'm to understand it takes 100 confirmations for rewards.  This means it could take a day to see them in your wallet Sad  Doesn't seem practical for everyday use.  Hopefully improves as network expands.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

hehe stop and think: if you have to pay to get listed then haha it's like paying coders to make a coin...oh doh! Wink lols

How is that similar to each other? If you have a good exchange with a lot of volume and you get listed there that raises the potential for the success of your coin a lot.
gembitz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

How is that similar to each other? If you have a good exchange with a lot of volume and you get listed there that raises the potential for the success of your coin a lot.

i'd rather have a real working product over just paid listing on some hype factory hipster exchange! :\ ~sustainability is key

nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

When your referred signups decide to stake BCI coins in an interest round, 10% of their staked BCI coin amount will be applied to your existing staking balance registered in the interest round.
https://www.bitcoininterest.io/referralprogram.php
https://twitter.com/btcinterest/status/1030830986249076736
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

What are the miners for the equinox fork ? Only old claymore miner for AMD on your website.
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

there will be new miners for new algo

NixBame

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:14:21 PM by NixBame

Is the Wallet Network broken ?

I opend my wallet like 2 hrs ago and its still "Connecting to the Network" and nothing happend, not a single KB ??

still nothing (4hrs later)
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

Is the Wallet Network broken ?

I opend my wallet like 2 hrs ago and its still "Connecting to the Network" and nothing happend, not a single KB ??

still nothing (4hrs later)

all fine here, currently on block no. 541126   -  same as explorer link: https://explorer.bitcoininterest.io/

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
NixBame

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

hm... it just wont start to update/import the chain, its open for a few hours and it hasnt started to pull any blocks ?

Do i have to setup the nodes by myself ? i had a client but i changed harddrives etc and now i wanted to get the chain again but i guess its a nope...

Its a clean new install, havent changed anything, and it hasnt even importet the first block from jan 3 2009, is there any fix ?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 07:10:21 PM by synthgauge

I have toked a lot of weed and am still not perished from the inside nor do I emit fetid smell. I can do coding on demand but will ask for a money transfer that will surely not go through as no one will be up to make any trasfers as no one is inclined to deal with me in the first place. Im telling u this because u have neither background in technical fields nor ability to bring anything about.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: