Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11223 times)
highnayem34

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

Looking...good icon.want to take a part of it,,,,,
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry
joetrv

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

PAGAREX..PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY BTC
MY BTC WAS LOSE FROM MY WALLET
HOW COME HACKER CAN WITHDRAW MY BTC MEANWHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAW BUTTON IN YOUR WEB
PLEASE RESPOND ME..
IF YOU ARE REAL AND SERIOUS FOR YOUR PROJECT YOU MUST BE HONEST TO DO THIS PROJECT
YOU CAN SEE MY TRANSACTION HISTORY..

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

PAGAREX..PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY BTC
MY BTC WAS LOSE FROM MY WALLET
HOW COME HACKER CAN WITHDRAW MY BTC MEANWHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAW BUTTON IN YOUR WEB
PLEASE RESPOND ME..
IF YOU ARE REAL AND SERIOUS FOR YOUR PROJECT YOU MUST BE HONEST TO DO THIS PROJECT
YOU CAN SEE MY TRANSACTION HISTORY..

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME

you also did not get bitcoins on your wallet?

NO..MY BTC WAS DISSAPEARED FROM MY WALLET
SOMEBODY MAKE WITHDRAW WHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL BUTTON IN THE WEB
FOR YOU ALL PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR BTC TO PAGAREX WALLET OR YOU LOSE YOUR BTC
WARNING...!!

IF MY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED SO THAT I WILL BELIEVE THIS PROJECT AGAIN

TRUST ME GUYS,,BE CAREFULL DO NOT DEPOSIT
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Hello Team! Enable "two factor authentication", but the password does not match. What could be the reason?
DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BITCOIN AFTER THEY SOLVE MY CASE
OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BTC
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I cannot use telegram.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Looking...good icon.want to take a part of it,,,,,

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I enabled 2FA security on my account...now I can't login and I keep getting a wrong credentials message..Please Help!

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!

joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Hi dear PAGAREX! I do not understand what happened, what's going on? I transferred to 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR  in my bitcoin a purse 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! I made 2 transactions 3dedfeb99fa3fac1f062e619087ba32ca9b3aabe386bc2591a3bf4de1dd7d8c5 - ea25f260b46afc52b748e704c179d844720ec87d2f34e44e69dcf9272f289397 ! they are already fully confirmed! and you can see that they are credited to my wallet 1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR ! but why are you still not adding them to your balance? Why is this happening? I specially collect money early, that would have time to get into ico ! HELP !https://chain.so/address/BTC/1GVMNoVgPTPtRJUemjEEM4Xp2PAVJ9LzNR

We will help you, just let us know your username please.

I’ve made some calculations, because you offer is so cool.

Well, if I deposit $100,000 for a 100-days period. If it is 1.57% a day, then we have 100 days with a total return of 1.57% x 100 = 157%. It must equal to $157,000 of profit. Why does the calculator show only $87,000 instead? Furthermore, there must be a bonus of 0.3% which is $157,000 x 0.3% = $471.

I understand that your formula may be slightly deferent, then I ask what the formula is. To be honest, I more believe to your calculator, because using my I would have enormous returns Smiley Smiley

Anyway would be so nice to have an answer from you to make it clear.
You were on the right way but you got to do it like : 1.57% + 0.3% (Bonus) = 1.87% a day. So the $87.000 are the profit you get  + $100.000 return from your investment after 100 days. Our calculator is correct, please keep in mind that the daily return can always change. If there is anything else we can help you let us know, thanks.

Oh nice. Yeah, I forgot that it is maximum possible return of investment. If 0.3% just added daily then I feel encouraged to invest more Smiley But at first I want to try affiliate program, because if I take 5-10 people to you project I will be very rich and happy Smiley
Correct, we are very happy to hear that, welcome to PGX - The Community Coin ! If there is somthing we may can help, let us know.

what will the ico price be, do we know that ?
The ICO start price will be $ 1.00.

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Hm, project is great while there is an option to deposit your PGX coins and have monthly interest. I wonder, however, what are you going to do with deposited funds to maintain returns.

What are going to do with unsold coins? Do you mind keep them as a reserve pool?

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

according to all the details, this coin will not fit the described situation since the value changes will create chaos for acc depts. SPECIALLY with the exchange on the roadmap that will only boost market jumps

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

Can you explain what this ico interested than other and what this project purpose. and the target price and when the bounty live?
Cryptocurrencies have already changed the world over the past few years, but here at PagareX, we want to evolve things even more. While it’s true that many cryptocurrencies incorporate blockchain technology, several of them don’t use it to the best of its abilities. However, it’s the PagareX vision that investors have total control over their finances. This is able to occur because it works as part of a peer-to-peer community. Therefore, it’s a totally decentralised cryptocurrency ecosystem. Without banks or financial institutions involving themselves, all PagareX users have financial freedom. This also provides a much safer way of investing. Due to the decentralised system, identity theft and other fiat currency problems aren’t an issue.

By the way our payment system is ready for it's release in 2018 so we or our members can spread it all around the globe.

Target price is written in the Whitepaper, check it out here: https://pagarex.io/

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!
OffchainNetwork

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I enabled 2FA security on my account...now I can't login and I keep getting a wrong credentials message..Please Help!

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!

lol you serious? Do you think this major ICO will screw their whole project and work of 1 year because of your small deposit?
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I lost hope of getting my money back!

LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS
SO THEY ARE NOT LIKE US.
BUT WHEN DEVELOPER CAN SOLVE THIS EVERYBODY WILL BE APPRECIATE FOR THEM
AND HAVE BIG TRUST FOR THEM
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

WARNING !!!!
WARNING !!!

lol you serious? Do you think this major ICO will screw their whole project and work of 1 year because of your small deposit?

YES..IT WAS SMALL AMOUNT..
BUT IT WAS MORE VALUE FOR ME..
I HOPE THIS WILL BE HAPPENED TO YOU ALSO
SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS THE FEELS
NOTHING FOR DEV..BUT IT IS MORE VALUABLE FOR OTHERS
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

SO THEY ARE NOT LIKE US.

How could you confirm that it’s a wallet on pagarex and you do not deceive us? Please, do not spam it every minute cause you might be wrong, even if you are telling truth. Just let the team to fix it. So many people have already invested and had no problems..

At least, do not write using THIS ANNOYING COLOR !!!!
fitprofit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Pagarex
What is the quantity of coins will be avaliable for one user during ICO?
joetrv

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

SO THEY ARE NOT LIKE US.

How could you confirm that it’s a wallet on pagarex and you do not deceive us? Please, do not spam it every minute cause you might be wrong, even if you are telling truth. Just let the team to fix it. So many people have already invested and had no problems..

At least, do not write using THIS ANNOYING COLOR !!!!

OKAY I WILL BE WAITING THEM..
BUT YOU THINK WITH YOUR LOGIC HOW COME SOMEBODY CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL WHILE THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL BUTTON ?
ONLY THE OWNER HAVE THE BUTTON..THEY HIDE IT FROM US
NOW I AM NOT USING RED COLOUR
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

What’s going on here? You are blaming the project that answered you there are to solve your problem but continue spamming... sorry what? Maybe you better wait a little? Do you think it is so easy to fix all bugs? Ii is ondeed the HARDEST thing to do. It’s not quite hard to create something in terms of software, but it’s really hard to fix any problems. I’m familiar with programming, just believe me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: