Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11231 times)
oversized

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

When will the staking feature be live as that is the feature that is more popular now with lending?

Staking is available after the ICO.

at wallet we can see that blocks will generated but nobody can mine only you.. nearly 2000blocks.. at info picture from website :
von Block 2-50=100 PGX/Block = 4800 PGX
von Block 51-2000=4000 PGX/Block = 7796000PGX

So you generated 7800800 PGX.

Why? Not so serious..
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

When will the staking feature be live as that is the feature that is more popular now with lending?

at wallet we can see that blocks will generated but nobody can mine only you.. nearly 2000blocks.. at info picture from website :

Why? Not so serious..

Oh really? Where did you find it?
oversized

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Why? Not so serious..

if you install the wallet you can see how much blocks was generated.. (2000blocks at moment) 

At the homepage at category "how to" >> mining you found this:

from block 2-50=100 PGX/block
from block 51-2000=4000 PGX/block
from block 2001-4000=3000 PGX/block
from block 4001-6000=2000 PGX/block
from block 6001-8000=1000 PGX/block
from block 8001-16000=500 PGX/block
from block 16001-32000=100 PGX/block
from block 32001-64000=50 PGX/block
from block 64001-128000=10 PGX/block
from block 28001-10000000=1 PGX/block

So you generated 7800800 PGX  x 2,25$ = 17551800$ for paragex..
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Why? Not so serious..

if you install the wallet you can see how much blocks was generated.. (2000blocks at moment) 

Wow that's so unfair..... Have they stated anything about pre-mine?
cristianromania

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

No way to retract the money. Since you put the mony there,there is no way to take it back! Black hole! This is the most fraudulent platform I ever see!!!!!!
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Why? Not so serious..

Wow that's so unfair..... Have they stated anything about pre-mine?

That looks awful. I mean they haven’t necessarily scammed but they’ve already mined 7/35 m PGX. Not fair play
Latitude11

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 01:12:39 PM by Latitude11

STAY AWAY!!

SCAM ICO!!

Worst ICO team I have ever seen. This is 99.99999% a SCAM!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE MF!!
- Not keeping up with their Roadmap and very little (and RUDE) communication from the stupid person replying to selective comments in this forum
- Not allowing people to convert PGX coins back to BTC to withdraw out.
- Internal exchange should have been live since 26 Jan, nothing so far!
- Stupid silly replies from their only member in this forum "Pagarex" to only keep people investing.
- No one knows anything about the team behind this ICO (HUGE RED FLAG)
- Telegram chat is disabled, you cannot chat there, just read whatever bullshit they want u to read
- Start lending and you are stuck with at least 200 days or so without ability to withdraw.
- Multiple coins deposit options advertised on site as coming soon, absolete bullshit as nothing happened since start of ICO.
- Many suspicious fake youtube videos advertising this ICO, based on absolutely nothing!! Just people being paid for that!
- On their site they have a calculator, if u invest 100 USD u get 40,000 USD.......sounds logic to me....of course!!!
- ICO should be ending 31st of Jan, but ofcourse its been delayed so they can keep people investing money! If they stop ICO they will be unmasked as people wont be able to withdraw their coins/money.

Made a big mistake of investing in this Bullsh*t. Please stay away.
I hope you get arrested, I invested a big amount, but I was simply stupid and did not do my full research when investing!
meo7

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

If you post such negative comments and advise people to stay away, then you
can be sure that you gonna lose your investment. Why don't you seat back and
think for a second? I don't understand how can you be so naive. The more you
leave negative comments the bigger chance to lose your money! It's more like
cutting the branch under your own feet!
morningstar49

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Well, they are extending the ICO unnecessarily. They should burn the remaining coins & move on. There’s little interest in the coins at 2.25. They still have the $2.50 leg to go. Ridiculous!   In addition thy’re Holding people’s money & it’s not even working for them. They say u can withdraw but that’s a lie. Staking and mining are unavailable. I only came in with small amount just to test this out. Well, they failed miserably. I feel badly for the people who invested big in this.  They stick unrealistic lending interest just to entice people. Who know if anybody is really getting that.
They even posted a link to an article on Twitter saying all this good stuff about Pagarex. The author came back & said that they don’t endorse the program. That looks bad.
Worst of all, they risk getting all these negative posts while they’re trying to sell out an ICO. Nobody in their right mind is going to put a dime in this. To have a crap program like this right on the heels of Bitconnect is bad for morale. Thumbs down to Pagarex!!  Bye to my $112..  I feel it’s my duty to turn people away cuz they will either lose their money or it will sit in limbo. In fact: someone posted a link to this program on FB. I had to let them know that this one is a bad choice.
Latitude11

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

This project is a scam!!! Read my comments above!

Well well, if you are someone without morale and without care for other people just in hope that you will not lose your money, than that's you!
I invested more money in this project then most of you. And I already forgot about that money, but I wanna inform other people to be careful so they dont lose their money.

You keep your hopes high, and keep a low profile promoting other people to invest and losing their money.
What a way of living! Good for you my friend! willing to make others lose money so you have a (small) chance of not losing your money.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

Well well, if you are someone without morale and without care for other people just in hope that you will not lose your money, than that's you!
I invested more money in this project then most of you. And I already forgot about that money, but I wanna inform other people to be careful so they dont lose their money.

You keep your hopes high, and keep a low profile promoting other people to invest and losing their money.
What a way of living! Good for you my friend! willing to make others lose money so you have a (small) chance of not losing your money.

How did you find this project? Why do you have only 2 activity? Have you invested by accident?
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

How did you find this project? Why do you have only 2 activity? Have you invested by accident?

I said that ages ago that its s scam, and I do have some info that Australian Federal Police, agents from USA and Germany law enforcement agencies are looking into PagareX.

STAY AWAY, As I said before these criminals will be arrested 100%.

its a pure scam. STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

I have already reported PAGAREX to POLICE IN EUROPE AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND I DID GET REPLIES FROM POLICE and they are investigating and they cant make arrests right now, they will have to wait till they get more evidence and smash this animals.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

It’s hilarious. Why so people blaming ‘it’s a scam’. They are fixing lots of issues. It’s not the most responsible team, but they are not necessarily deceivers.
morningstar49

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

It’s hilarious. Why so people blaming ‘it’s a scam’. They are fixing lots of issues. It’s not the most responsible team, but they are not necessarily deceivers.

What are they fixing. When you click on the Exchange page there’s some kinda weird error message instead of the usual “Maintenance”. Most of the links don’t work. The ICO counter doesn’t match the one on the landing page. There is no tutorial on how to set up the QT Wallet. Most legitimate sites will do that since a lot of people are unfamiliar with staking.
A prolonged ICO with no stop date is highly suspect. May mean they want to collect as much money as possible & then exit with all that money.
The fact that they’re not communicating is also not a good sign. But even if they did, they lied about withdrawals. They emailed me to open up a link on the left hand side & fill out how much I wanted to withdraw. The PGX to BTC link is not yet a live link so it can’t b done.
None of this is trustworthy. What does that equate to??  You tell me!
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

THE INITIAL COIN OFFERING IS ALMOST OVER

Dear PagareX Member,

today we would like to inform you that the time for the Initial Coin Offering is almost over.

Take your chance now and become part of the PagareX Community by getting some of the last PGX Coins during the ICO.

Please don’t forget that if you already have some PGX Coins in your personal wallet, you will also be able to participate in the PagareX Lending Program.

THE ICO WILL END ON FEBRUARY 7TH 2018 AT GMT 09.00 PM

The period of the Initial Coin Offering is almost over and will end on February 7th at GMT 09.00 PM.

After that, all unsold PGX coins will be burned, meaning that the coins will be destroyed and removed from circulation. Thus, the value of each individual PGX coin still in existence is automatically increased, because of the decreased total supply.

YOU WILL HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH YOUR PGX COINS!

Now we have a really important announcement for you as one of our special members putting trust and effort into our PagareX Community.

After the end of the Initial Coin Offering, you will be able to send your PGX Coins to your personal Wallet and start the PagareX STAKING PROGRAM.

If you didn’t already download the PagareX Wallet from your Dashboard, get your chance now! You only have to log into your personal account and download the PagareX Wallet there. After that, you will be able to save your PGX Coins there. This Wallet will be really important for the PagareX Staking Program that starts after the ICO period to earn daily interest on your personal PGX Coins.

WHAT IS THE PAGAREX STAKING PROGRAM EXACTLY?

Simply by having the PGX Coins in your wallet, you as a PagareX holder will start making a profit on them.

This interest is generated in response to users helping to maintain the security of the PagareX network. To put it another way, Proof of Stake (PoS) means that the user of PagareX is the banker. And the network for this cryptocurrency is run by the people who invest in it. The revenues that it generates are basically distributed to these stakers in order to reward them for protecting the network.

With this in mind, it means that anyone who is a holder of the PagareX coin in their wallet will receive interest on top of their balance.

FEBRUARY 8TH 2018 - SAVE THE DATE!

On February 8th 2018, the day after the end of the Initial Coin Offering period, the INTERNAL EXCHANGE PLATFORM will start for you. This platform will offer you - as one of our special members of the PagareX Community - the possibility to trade your PGX Coins there.

However, keep in mind that we are just at the beginning now. Since the day the PagareX Initial Coin Offering started, more and more people joined the community and got their own PGX Coins.

If you are thinking about getting some more PGX Coins, the future looks very bright for you today. Get your personal chance now and invest in the most rising community Coin now.

You just need to log in to your account and get some of the last PGX Coins offered during the Initial Coin Offering until February 7th 2018 GMT 09.00 PM.

Your PagareX Team

dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

good news!
bokiap

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Dear PagareX Member,

today we would like to inform you that the time for the Initial Coin Offering is almost over.

Take your chance now and become part of the PagareX Community by getting some of the last PGX Coins during the ICO.

Please don’t forget that if you already have some PGX Coins in your personal wallet, you will also be able to participate in the PagareX Lending Program.

The period of the Initial Coin Offering is almost over and will end on February 7th at GMT 09.00 PM.

After that, all unsold PGX coins will be burned, meaning that the coins will be destroyed and removed from circulation. Thus, the value of each individual PGX coin still in existence is automatically increased, because of the decreased total supply.

Now we have a really important announcement for you as one of our special members putting trust and effort into our PagareX Community.

After the end of the Initial Coin Offering, you will be able to send your PGX Coins to your personal Wallet and start the PagareX STAKING PROGRAM.

If you didn’t already download the PagareX Wallet from your Dashboard, get your chance now! You only have to log into your personal account and download the PagareX Wallet there. After that, you will be able to save your PGX Coins there. This Wallet will be really important for the PagareX Staking Program that starts after the ICO period to earn daily interest on your personal PGX Coins.

Simply by having the PGX Coins in your wallet, you as a PagareX holder will start making a profit on them.

This interest is generated in response to users helping to maintain the security of the PagareX network. To put it another way, Proof of Stake (PoS) means that the user of PagareX is the banker. And the network for this cryptocurrency is run by the people who invest in it. The revenues that it generates are basically distributed to these stakers in order to reward them for protecting the network.

With this in mind, it means that anyone who is a holder of the PagareX coin in their wallet will receive interest on top of their balance.

On February 8th 2018, the day after the end of the Initial Coin Offering period, the INTERNAL EXCHANGE PLATFORM will start for you. This platform will offer you - as one of our special members of the PagareX Community - the possibility to trade your PGX Coins there.

However, keep in mind that we are just at the beginning now. Since the day the PagareX Initial Coin Offering started, more and more people joined the community and got their own PGX Coins.

If you are thinking about getting some more PGX Coins, the future looks very bright for you today. Get your personal chance now and invest in the most rising community Coin now.

You just need to log in to your account and get some of the last PGX Coins offered during the Initial Coin Offering until February 7th 2018 GMT 09.00 PM.

Your PagareX Team

Great News PagareX thanks! Smiley

HATERS BACK OFF!!!
oversized

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Dear PagareX Member,

Your PagareX Team

until 7. feb you mine 4000blocks ~13.800.000,00PGX
nice job
for you
artvasquezusa

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I am Interested but your ICO(PagareX ) is not listed on Applancer.co According to me it's verified website for ICO listing. I already invested in applancer's listed websites and get good results.
Sebi2k3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

Whats about the Affiliate?

A Team Member of me lends 1260 $  but i dont get anything... Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: