Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11223 times)
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

THE INITIAL COIN OFFERING IS ALMOST OVER

Dear PagareX Member,

today we would like to inform you that the time for the Initial Coin Offering is almost over.

Take your chance now and become part of the PagareX Community by getting some of the last PGX Coins during the ICO.

Please don’t forget that if you already have some PGX Coins in your personal wallet, you will also be able to participate in the PagareX Lending Program.

THE ICO WILL END ON FEBRUARY 7TH 2018 AT GMT 09.00 PM

The period of the Initial Coin Offering is almost over and will end on February 7th at GMT 09.00 PM.

After that, all unsold PGX coins will be burned, meaning that the coins will be destroyed and removed from circulation. Thus, the value of each individual PGX coin still in existence is automatically increased, because of the decreased total supply.

YOU WILL HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH YOUR PGX COINS!

Now we have a really important announcement for you as one of our special members putting trust and effort into our PagareX Community.

After the end of the Initial Coin Offering, you will be able to send your PGX Coins to your personal Wallet and start the PagareX STAKING PROGRAM.

If you didn’t already download the PagareX Wallet from your Dashboard, get your chance now! You only have to log into your personal account and download the PagareX Wallet there. After that, you will be able to save your PGX Coins there. This Wallet will be really important for the PagareX Staking Program that starts after the ICO period to earn daily interest on your personal PGX Coins.

WHAT IS THE PAGAREX STAKING PROGRAM EXACTLY?

Simply by having the PGX Coins in your wallet, you as a PagareX holder will start making a profit on them.

This interest is generated in response to users helping to maintain the security of the PagareX network. To put it another way, Proof of Stake (PoS) means that the user of PagareX is the banker. And the network for this cryptocurrency is run by the people who invest in it. The revenues that it generates are basically distributed to these stakers in order to reward them for protecting the network.

With this in mind, it means that anyone who is a holder of the PagareX coin in their wallet will receive interest on top of their balance.

FEBRUARY 8TH 2018 - SAVE THE DATE!

On February 8th 2018, the day after the end of the Initial Coin Offering period, the INTERNAL EXCHANGE PLATFORM will start for you. This platform will offer you - as one of our special members of the PagareX Community - the possibility to trade your PGX Coins there.

However, keep in mind that we are just at the beginning now. Since the day the PagareX Initial Coin Offering started, more and more people joined the community and got their own PGX Coins.

If you are thinking about getting some more PGX Coins, the future looks very bright for you today. Get your personal chance now and invest in the most rising community Coin now.

You just need to log in to your account and get some of the last PGX Coins offered during the Initial Coin Offering until February 7th 2018 GMT 09.00 PM.

Your PagareX Team

Great News PagareX thanks! Smiley

HATERS BACK OFF!!!

Thank you!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:38:44 AM

Whats about the Affiliate?

A Team Member of me lends 1260 $  but i dont get anything... Sad

Please contact the PagareX support.
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

The question is where the Pagarex Team is? Why they dont response of people (investors) blaming ,questions ....

The team works decentralized.
Crypto2435

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Whats funny about PGX is that they told me they were going to release the team a couple of weeks ago......but still nothing lol. Also why was the KYC removed?
ATeam24

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

@pagarex devs
When does PAG get to EXTERNAL Exchange? And which one?
Listing on CM?Huh?
Where are the mining pools?
You have written the PAG is DECENTRAL, X11.......... so where are the pools?""
Without pools, it's just another CENTRAL crap.
Sebi2k3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

@pagarex devs
Listing on CM?Huh?

you need to wait till the ICO is over...
ATeam24

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

@pagarex devs
Listing on CM?Huh?

and when will Ico be ready? They wrote the PAG can be mined from 01.02?? but no mining pools?
Sebi2k3

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

@pagarex devs
Listing on CM?Huh?

and when will Ico be ready? They wrote the PAG can be mined from 01.02?? but no mining pools?

if you would have a PGX Account you know when ICO ends...
They cant use a bigger Timer in Dashboard!

And you got a Email yesterday....

BEFORE ICO Ends you cant mine and you cant withdraw the Coins = if you cant withdraw what do you want with Mining or external Exchange?
UnseenC

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Sorry to disappoint many of you, but this project most likely is a scam. They copy-pasted Bitconnect FAQ and forgot to erase "BCC"...
It's not possible for a legit company that aims to become payment solution to copy and paste faq for other sites...Even adult industry site are ashamed to do that.
The domain name is registered only for 1 year, no serious company registers their name only one year, unless they will exit scam until then.
Code:
Creation Date: 2017-12-06T17:11:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-06T17:11:39Z

Here is the the FBI report page for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
if they wont allow PGX -> BTC conversion and withdrawal after the ICO end, i'm gonna file a report against them. I suggest everyone to do that.

Enough with the scammers, this thing has to stop.
Moyonzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

Hi
could you please tell me what is the expected price for pagarex coin in june 1st 2018 ??

Please answer the question and don't try to ignore it !

what is the expected price for pagarex coin in June 1st 2018 Huh

just as an estimation, is it possible to hit $100 in June 1st 2018 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Moyonzo

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Hi
could you please tell me what is the expected price for pagarex coin in june 1st 2018 ??

what is the expected price for pagarex coin in June 1st 2018

just as an estimation, is it possible to hit $100 in June 1st 2018

don't try to ignore this question so please with all due of respect just answer my question

is is possible for pagarex coin to hit $100 in June 1st 2018 Huh?
cryptox80

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

it is possible. it is also possible to hit $0. nobody knows what happens in the future. be patient my friend. time will tell
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

Hi

what is the expected price for pagarex coin in June 1st 2018

just as an estimation, is it possible to hit $100 in June 1st 2018

don't try to ignore this question so please with all due of respect just answer my question

is is possible for pagarex coin to hit $100 in June 1st 2018 Huh?

PAGAREX IS A PURE EVIL SCAM, Please do not invest or you will use all the money, They have been exposed they are good at copying and paste from BITCONNECT.

Stop putting your money in PAGAREX EVIL SCAM YOU WONT GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Please everyone of you lodge the report to FBI and report this to local authorities. FBI link:  https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Let these people get arrested and burn in hell.

DO NOT INVEST SCAM SCAM SCAM PAGAREX IS A SCAM IGNORING all QUESTIONS AND MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS ON YOUTUBE  BITCOINTALK AND ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THEY DID NOT KEEP UP WITH THE ROAD MAP AND EVERYDAY NEW PEOPLE COMING OUT MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND MAKING PEOPLE FOOL.

MANY PEOPLE IN EUROPE AND ASIA HAS REPORTED THIS SCAM TO POLICE PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES. REPORT AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THESE CRIMINALS.
meo7

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

UnseenC You may be right about this program being scam, only time will tell that, but sorry to disappoint you too.
You should know that FBI is an US agency and they don't have jurisdiction in EU. Another thing is,
if you're an US citizen, practically you can't join this Initial Coin Offering Program. In fact, so far i know
US citizens are ban for any ICO programs. Now back to FBI thing.
Long time ago i was scammed by a US company based in Philadelphia. I made a complain to IC3. They forwarded
my complain to Philadelphia local FBI Office. After 6 months of waiting, you know what answer i got? They said that
if i want to proceed with my complain, i have to take that with my local police, or if i have the means (meaning
enough money and time) to get me a entry visa, a good Layer and travel to US and proceed with a court complain.
That's the help i got from your nasty corrupt FBI Office. Finally my money was gone forever and no law enforcement
give a damn about me and 1000's like me who lost their money.

PS My local police said that there is nothing they can do because they don't have jurisdictions in US. The only
think they was able to do was to send a pointless letter to FBI, with the same info i provided them myself long time ago.

My advise: If in doubt, don't invest one cent. If you take the risk and invest, then be patient and see how things progress.
Do not scream scam before you lose your money because the damn Law of Attraction can't read your fillings. If you keep
screaming scam, scam you get!
morningstar49

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Sorry to disappoint many of you, but this project most likely is a scam. They copy-pasted Bitconnect FAQ and forgot to erase "BCC"...
It's not possible for a legit company that aims to become payment solution to copy and paste faq for other sites...Even adult industry site are ashamed to do that.
The domain name is registered only for 1 year, no serious company registers their name only one year, unless they will exit scam until then.
Code:
Creation Date: 2017-12-06T17:11:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-06T17:11:39Z

Here is the the FBI report page for internet crimes https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
if they wont allow PGX -> BTC conversion and withdrawal after the ICO end, i'm gonna file a report against them. I suggest everyone to do that.

Enough with the scammers, this thing has to stop.

It sure has that feel. Not keeping up with the roadmap is not a good sign. Locking up people’s money for such a long period of time while it’s not even gaining interest. The newer ICO’s will at least allow u to stake & some let u withdraw even during the ICO. Also the ICO is still being dragged out over a prolonged period of time. That’s a sign that u may never see your money again. Gov’ts are going to b coming down hard on ICO’s. To have this much FUD before a launch is going put Pagarex in the spotlight & not in a good way.
bezgranichnyj

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Dear investors!
Do not pay attention to such nervous boys as "Cryptoguyyyyy" and others! It's more like competitors who want to trample the project in the mud. Believe in the project if you have already invested, and if in doubt, do not invest. Do not panic! It is in our best interests to support the project so that it can be launched successfully and we all earned it! I hope reasonable people will listen to me and will not react to unreasonable comments.
Always think with your head, do not believe anyone and check everything yourself!
Cryptoguyyyyy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Dear investors!
Do not pay attention to such nervous boys as "Cryptoguyyyyy" and others! It's more like competitors who want to trample the project in the mud. Believe in the project if you have already invested, and if in doubt, do not invest. Do not panic! It is in our best interests to support the project so that it can be launched successfully and we all earned it! I hope reasonable people will listen to me and will not react to unreasonable comments.
Always think with your head, do not believe anyone and check everything yourself!

How much did you get paid for posting this? your one of them your ip address will be tracked and I hope you get arrested too. These criminals have ruined families.

All lies from Pagarex team didnt keep up with what they have promised and what kind of ligit company do that.

Any guys from Europe should report PAGAREX to local Police.

bokiap

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Dear investors!

How much did you get paid for posting this? your one of them your ip address will be tracked and I hope you get arrested too. These criminals have ruined families.

All lies from Pagarex team didnt keep up with what they have promised and what kind of ligit company do that.

HELLO MORON, FIRTS OF ALL ICO END 07.02.2018...  Angry

PAGAREX YOU ARE THE BEST!!!  Smiley
bezgranichnyj

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Dear investors!

I'm a simple investor, like many here))) himself from Russia, no one paid me for it. I'm worried that people like you themselves are bringing the market down, leading to the collapse of the company because of their own stupid actions. I believe that your messages are absurd and similar to unreasonable delirium, I think the reason in your own fear. You try to expose everything as you describe, in order to find confirmation of your fears and create a panic, whether you do it unconsciously or intentionally. Please, do a favor to all of us, stop participating in similar projects, or it's better to deal with crypto-currency in general and do not bother people unless you have hard evidence to confirm your position.
VBespalov

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

Hello, I want to know on what principle the interest is calculated on the landing page. The fact that I invested in landing the$ 500 January 21, 2018, today, 03 February, and I accrued a total of 16$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: