Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 PagareX 🌐  (Read 11225 times)
Logan22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Can we buy PGX with DASH when it begins? When will the DASH withdrawal option be available? Also what time does it start EST time?

Hello Crypto2435
It is possible to buy PGX with DASH.
Our developers are currently working under high pressure to make DASH withdrawal possible over the dashboard. We can withdrawal your DASH manually at the moment.

The ICO starts at 9 P.M. GMT, 17.01.2017.

Oh that’s really nice! All ICO’s that I invested in were quite successful. I’m not satisfied with all the results. But I’m sure you are one who will make me rich! Smiley Can’t wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx

EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

all hot news from PagareX https://t.me/pagarex_ico

I cannot use telegram.

Or any other IM style system that forces the use of websockets. This is true for any other corporate user who is behind a proxy like Squid.

Thanks anyway,

#crysx

I suppose all the main announcements take place here in the thread. I’m looking forward to join ICO at the main event.

What about using telegram? You probably could try to use it with VPN or with PC application, can’t you? I’m not familiar with such restrictions honestly. Cannot suggest you anything useful, unfortunately   Embarrassed  Cry

That's fine, and I appreciate you trying to help.

Telegram, Discord - almost everything these days except Skype (which works perfectly through a proxy) - uses websockets which is not supported by most corporate proxy systems, because most of them are based on, if not are, squid.

No issue though, as the limiting factor of this means that developers that adhere to ONLY this way of communication, actually cut out a HUGE percentage of those that CAN actually make a massive difference in the market and the coin itself. Not all users that can buy/sell/trade or develop are home users you know Wink

#crysx

Yep! Understand! The most popular platforms for marketing are telegram, Facebook, slack. Rarely discord, or other services. But botcointalk as well. This is the main platform actually for ICOs probably. Some projects pay not enough attention to the forum, nevertheless, 99.99% examine btt for sure.

Ah! Using of crypto media portals is also widely spread. But I suppose for a little (or not) fee. Anyway it’s persistent. Such listings or just media take money for every action including “up to the top”, increase of rating, writing and placing the topics. Bitcointalk is free, moreover, all the users can write here and nobody can edit or delete your messages (despite self-moderated topics).

About a HUGE percentage.. Hm, maybe you are right. I’m not sure though, because investors who are eager to invest will definitely find an ability to avoid any proxy system Smiley
pagarex (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Does PagareX anyhow connected to HBC exchange platform? Internal exchange script looks like of HomeBlockCoin. It’s nice and easy to use. Maybe it’s just the same team who runs this project?

As mentioned earlier we do not have any relation to the Homeblockcoin.
At PagareX, we aim to deliever a full-fledged Blockchain service. Including a wide range of solutions and opportunities, from Cryptocurrency storage, mining, trading (internal exchange and more external exchanges coming soon), lending and to plastic or virtual card, helping to make payments anywhere.

Your PGX Team
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

Still the purpose if this coin not quite clear... paying in restaurants? ok... but how will it differ from paying in fiat?
Will the participants have some value from holding it?
Also, what exchanges are you going to hit guys?

The purpose of PagareX, is to deliever a hollistic cryptoecosystem with a wide range of opportunities.

You can benefit in two ways just from holding your PGX, Staking in your wallet and benefit from the rising value.

We submitted PGX to Coinexchange and to Cryptopia.
We’ll have soon our external exchange listing announced.

Your PGX Team
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Still the purpose if this coin not quite clear... paying in restaurants? ok... but how will it differ from paying in fiat?
Will the participants have some value from holding it?
Also, what exchanges are you going to hit guys?

The purpose of PagareX, is to deliever a hollistic cryptoecosystem with a wide range of opportunities.

You can benefit in two ways just from holding your PGX, Staking in your wallet and benefit from the rising value.

We submitted PGX to Coinexchange and to Cryptopia.
We’ll have soon our external exchange listing announced.

Your PGX Team

Ever herd of BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect?!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SCAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

it looks like this will be one of the successful projects of 2018, is there a bounty campaign for your dev project? because I want to take part in your very spectacular project
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

it looks like this will be one of the successful projects of 2018, is there a bounty campaign for your dev project? because I want to take part in your very spectacular project

True! We will see what happen. I want to start some activity on internal exchange.

They do not have any bounty campaign, the decided to go by a way of affiliate program. No airdrop too. I like this style (as of Pagarex) more than bounty.

I’m thinking of participating now. But I also think about mining too!
ohmaiheaven

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

any reason why you guys move the token sale from the 16th to the 17th? is it related to the market crash ?
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

The money has come! I waited for them 7 days! I am very happy !!  Wink Smiley Grin Grin Grin

congrats buddy

i know it would be frustrating if it happens to any one of us. im glad the pagarex team cares for their suppoerters/investors. in a way, this shows the rest of us that this company is here to stay. but we will never know until this company actually launch to full fledge company. for now, all we can do is be supportive.  
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

It would be desirable to have the opportunity to choose 2fa by mail, because Google Authenticator is unreliable. A telephone without ceremony to lose, break and enter it will be impossibly!

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

Gladly, so your Pagarex will run in ERC-20 based token or you have own blockchain?. And i hope for more security you can put 2FA
edmonsteve

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

Today i was hacked. Someone withdrawed from my account over 500$ in bitcoin. Have no idea how this could happen
frackz

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Why did you copy HBC exchange?
sondormon

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

It is possible to buy PGX with LTC?
pagarex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Hi !
web : https://pagarex.io  and https://pagarex.com
2 link web It's correct and false

Give me the right thing
Thanks !

Thank you for your attention! We know that there a lot oh pishing sites out there. But both sites, pagarex.io and pagarex.com are our sites.

We've already forwarded it to our developers and they will point the .io domain to the .com domain as soon as possible.
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Today i was hacked. Someone withdrawed from my account over 500$ in bitcoin. Have no idea how this could happen

did you set up 2 fa ? getting hacked is very common now n days. 2 fa is one of the mechanisms to prevent it.
Tylips

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

How long does BTC go on PAGAREX now?
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

It would be desirable to have the opportunity to choose 2fa by mail, because Google Authenticator is unreliable. A telephone without ceremony to lose, break and enter it will be impossibly!

if anything i would write down the bar code and take a photo of it as back up and put it into a usb for the time being.
ohmaiheaven

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

i feel like the way the market behaving right now, since pagarex moved its token sale to the 17th, our value in btc will be even lesser when it is time to buy the token  :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: