Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1854 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:02:30 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot

There are some effect because traders usually take profits on December. This is normal in the stock market and I guess its the same here in crypto. Do not worry I am sure in the long run Bitcoin price will still rise.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

It's obvious, Christmas i a very big occasion to celebrate once in a year. People need money to enjoy the Christmas party and to buy gifts. Thee will be some impact for few days, might be till new year. After that, it will go up as there is lot of demand for bitcoin.
The demand of bitcoin got higher during thus season that makes the price to dump because people want to celebrate their Christmas glamorously. Even me want that. I want to make it different from the past year.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Since christmas is fast approaching almost everyone of us were so much busy on preparing in this very momentous occasion and as far as everyone is concern i can sense that most holders exchange their bitcoins into fiat to use it as a christmas presents to their loveones in this matter i think this really contributes to bitcoins price to fall to almost $3k+..but this is being expected by holders of bitcoin correction always happen and we shall expect to decrease more when more holders dump their coins as new year will come.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

However there is no connection of Christmas and BTC. But luckly BTC is on the moon at the time of Christmas.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

every people busy for Christmas and New Year so BTC price will go up faster after New Year Eve
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:05 AM

I imagine that many have cash out or pay in bitcoin to buy Christmas presents which increases the number of transactions
I'm hoping to increase the value of Bitcoin for me to have a good profit in this coming Christmas. I'm gonna buy a presents for my family, friends and for my some relatives. At of the moment, the value of Bitcoin is decreasing, hope it gets high soon.
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:04:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will go up around Christmas. People will want a break from family and they will not have any work to do for their jobs. Also, in the US, Thanksgiving was a big boost in Bitcoin buying. I think family will teach each other how to buy Bitcoin.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:20:44 AM

I think the holiday bitcoin does not affect the people, it's a person who uses bitcoin on a holiday day.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:33:41 AM

However there is no connection of Christmas and BTC. But luckly BTC is on the moon at the time of Christmas.

That's right it was lucky for us when the bitcoin has going to increase the value, and a time for coming Christmas.
So we have to opportunity to doing trade and get some bitcoin.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:34:44 AM

I think holidays doesn't affect on bitcoin. Some people sell their bitcoin because they need money. Specially this coming Christmas many of us will buy gifts for our family and friends.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

I think a lot of bitcoiners out there cashed out a portion of their holdings because of christmas season. Thus supplies flows in and causes for the prices of bitcoin to fall slightly.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:38:58 AM

Since christmas is fast approaching almost everyone of us were so much busy on preparing in this very momentous occasion and as far as everyone is concern i can sense that most holders exchange their bitcoins into fiat to use it as a christmas presents to their loveones in this matter i think this really contributes to bitcoins price to fall to almost $3k+..but this is being expected by holders of bitcoin correction always happen and we shall expect to decrease more when more holders dump their coins as new year will come.

this year I think, it is important, to BTC as a gift for christmas presents to their loved ones, and there is no need to exchange for Fiat)).
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

I think it's not likely to affect the bitcoin of this Christmas because it's progress is smooth and steady. It's a lot of help it and one that I do not want to be Christmas anymore to give my loved ones gifts.

thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

No. No holidays that the hall world agreed to stop each individual personal transaction. And bitcoin is personal.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

I think christmas has a slight decrease in the impact, because why, at Christmas time, the christmas need the money to celebrate so they take their bitcoin money, the effect is that if all pull together to celebrate, the increase in demand increases.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:46:10 AM

I don't really think that events affects bitcoin's price. Bitcoin's price depends o  the supply and demand here in the internet industry in terms of bitcoin, and the usage of bitcoin by the users; on how they frequently they use it. The people who use bitcoin increases as the year ends and I think by year 2018 more people will use it. So clearly, events like Christmas won't affect bitcoin's price.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:32 AM

No. Christmas or any holidays does notnany affect on the proce of bitcoin because they do not have any relationship to each other. I think there are only a little problem in bitcoin that is why its price becomes to decrease. Hoping that its price will recover or will increase.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

I can't speak on behalf of anyone in this forum since we are an international community here and each of us has a different set of national and even more local cultures and traditions. But as for me and my culture, during Christmas time to be exact, I think the Christmas season has an effect to Bitcoin. Christmas is a season of abundance. Huge bonuses here and 13th month pay, annual earnings, and all other benefits are usually given during this season. This is a season of much money. Therefore buying will surge to a very high level during this time. That could include Bitcoin-buying of course.
I agree about it because it is definitely true. Christmas season has become a good season for bitcoin because more people are earning and buying them. I think it has an effect because it is a season that many people get their bonuses and earn their money which includes buying of bitcoin. Especially this christmas season because of the high value of bitcoin, people will keep buying and earning it.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:04 AM

I think it will only affect a little, usually in Christmas people get bonus, so it can be used to invest in Bitcoin and logically people will sell the coin to buy the presents, but if there are already a lot of shop accepting Bitcoin then it sure will increase the Bitcoin value, because when Christmas people like to give present for other people

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:18 AM

I think people refrain from trading or performing task that is related to crptocurrency or even their own work during holidays. The holiday is intended to harness and express the fruit of the labor one have done in the whole year, thus giving more time to self, family, friends, and other. Holiday is also the time of spending so, I think more people will cash out some of their bitcoin to spend in this once in a year event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: