Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1857 times)
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:08:26 AM

Bitcoin really going higher and higher this xmas period. I will love to get a Bitcoin hamper as a gift.

tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

The coming Christmas will not affect the price of bitcoin. People don't need to spend too much money on Christmas gifts. They know that the price of bitcoin is so high. Maybe people who have bitcoins sell only a little bit for Christmas. According to the trend, bitcoin will usher in a new round of rise after Christmas.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:05 AM

Christmas and btc has a good connection, The value is keep on increasing this month because more and more demand is coming from the investors and a lot of people is also selling their coins that's why the value of bitcoins is keep on increasing.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

I also agree that on holidays bikoin won't change...people will be busy with other things)
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

What a question Jesus Crist...  Cheesy No xmas will have no affect on BTC.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:28 AM

Most people are now busy preparing for Christmas. Buying gifts, attending parties, etc.

Pre-Christmas sales are a "normality", they often happen also in the stock exchange (the effects are lighter). Something we have already seen, with bitcoin going from 19.5k to the current 16.5/17k. I expect to see a further decline these days, also because many people will take the profits from the hype of altcoin.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

All sell during xmas. Maybe go up hard again after 10th jan, fk know but i'm expecting a bigger drop then the current 16.9k
Well in my understanding christmas and btc will be affect with the value or the year, as we observe the value is pumping and dumping but think clearly it pumps bigger than dump so the value will more pump in christmas up to new year, I maybe don't  know what the curse to make the value pumping but for me it pumps if many people trust this one and use as daily and also for the other group of campaign which has fully success their project so that in affect with bitcoin it will boom.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot
I think christmas and new year affects the fall in bitcoin prices. the reason is that bitcoin prices depend on market demand, when it comes to Christmas and New Year's celebrations, people need cash to spend on Christmas gifts and gifts. So, they sell some of their bitcoin for Christmas and New Year's Eve.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

Events can affect bitcoin's value most especially worldwide events like Christmas. People (investors and holders) are using their bitcoins for the holiday's celebration and even before Christmas eve, some bitcoins are spent already for Christmas presents, food, wines and spirits, parties and even  gift (bitcoin as gift literally) so you can expect a dip of bitcoin's value.

I think bitcoin's value will rise again after Christmas. Smiley

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Most people are now busy preparing for Christmas. Buying gifts, attending parties, etc. I myself did a lot of profit taking to be able to celebrate the holidays in style. Would love to give bitcoins as a gift.
I absolutely agree that, most of the people become busy and its of christmas holiday. Most of the people are busy in preparing in christmas gift. In addition to that, I really love to get bitcoin as a christmas gift and I wish I could get bitcoin in christmas because it is one of my wishes.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:57 AM

Today, the sale of bitcoin will increase as many people will want to sell bitcoin to buy gifts for Christmas and New Year. And because bitcoin again grows in price.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Well, Christmas is time for giving and many people will sell their bitcoins in order to buy some gifts, this might influence the value to a certain extent. But i'm not sure that the amount of sold assets in bitcoin will be sufficient to influence the price. So you can expect the drop in price but as it seems it's mostly due to the Bcash and not to the Christmas.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Usually bitcoin end the year with a bang.Even if others are selling bitcoin for their celebration and needs i don't think it would affect much because demand is still higher the expected seller. There are new investors who are always willing to catch your bitcoin if you sell it. History will just repeat itself. Maybe there would be a deep on first quarter next  year but it will be temporary.

abamatinde77

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

maybe on christmas is a day that hard to withdraw bitcoins.. cause, they do withdraw for their christmas events too many pending withdrawal coming..so if ur going to withdraw some bitcoins for ur christmas withdraw it right now..
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:49:24 AM

I think it affects that people would spend their bits to buy for a gift or their claiming the investments they had. Decreasing of demand also affects the bitcoin and the large number of seller would. I think it is a perfect time to buy bitcoins because of low pricing. Like in reality the law of supply and demand affects when christmas is near.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

I think this is the right time, Christmas is the time to give and many people will sell their Bitcoin to buy some presents to celebrate Christmas together
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

If Bitcoin does not start to grow again there is a chance that it drop towards 10k. In the long run its still good to hold. Its true potential is yet to be revealed.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

I think they are going to make it low in Christmas because it's selling time. Yes! Because Christmas is a season of sharing thats why there are many investors who will going to sell. There is always effects when it's season.
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

The impact of Christmas and holiday on the special currency market is very small. I think this Christmas will stabilize at the present price. After Christmas, bitcoin will continue its strong trend.
gueme

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Miracles are flowing on Christmas Eve and you can see for yourself https://btctosanta.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: