Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1844 times)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

the increase or decrease in bitcoin prices depends on how many investors sell their bitcoins. seeing christmas is a very special day then investors will sell bitcoin to give christmas presents to his family. but after christmas bitcoin will rise again.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

Why would they sell? They should give bitcoin as a gift during Christmas instead of spending it on useless crap.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

For Christmas celebrations some people may be selling parts of bitcoin in case they need extra money for celebrations and are unable to meet these expenditure from their other regular sources.  On the other hand some people may be buying it specially during this period.  People engaged in this profession or investors may be lucky as they may be gifted with few gift coins as Christmas gifts.  But there should not be much effect of Christmas on the prices of bitcoin because people do not sell their investments in large amounts for such petty issues.  Many people waiting eagerly for bitcoin as Christmas gift.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot

I don't think Christmas affects the value of bitcoin. This could be for some reasons like those who manipulate it turns out to be busy as well. Same goes to the users of it got some holiday things and preparations to do. Afterall, systems won't work without its peopleware. Its all up to the people behind it and people after it.
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

I think, Christmas or not, every step we make in bitcoin will somehow affect the price. Many are now probably making their own steps to buy the gifts they will be sending to their loved ones and one way to buy as many gifts as you can, they will tend to sell their bitcoins for cash. Some may have received bonuses and their 13th month pay or probably also received cash gifts from others, they will probably also buy some bitcoins.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

I don't think so. The holiday season, heck even a plain day, doesn't quite affect the entirety of the price movement of bitcoins. This is because a lot of people would be thinking of even buying more btcs and hodling. The christmas season is but a small movement, or even close to a negligible movement.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:14:54 PM

The impact of Christmas and holiday on the special currency market is very small. I think this Christmas will stabilize at the present price. After Christmas, bitcoin will continue its strong trend.
I agree with you since not all have the same move this holiday season. Some may sell parts of their bitcoins to add their budget for gifts. Some may also buy from the bonuses, 13th month pay and from the cash gifts they also received. It may affect but it will not be felt that much.

blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

I am very glad that before the christmas come,the bitcoin is still in its peak that bitcoin users are selling and buying bitcoin for their future.  And I think Christmas, New Year, Holidays etc cant affect the price of bitcoin.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:20:16 PM

In my opinion, it really is the reason why the market value of Bitcoin at this moment is falling. Chances are high that it is because of the increase on the level of transactions of people who are selling their Bitcoin which makes the demand low. We should not worry about it and we just need to patiently wait until its market value again, increase.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
authorfriendly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

I don't know how widespread this will be this year, but I can imagine, as Christmas gifts for your children, grandchildren,  and nephews/nieces, that one bitcoin (or even a fraction of one) would (if held), pay for a car as well as college, with any luck, when they get older.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

actually holidays or Christmas does not affect the price of bitcoin in the past few days, especially now that it's coming to be Christmas and new year that we notice that the price of bitcoin drops at almost 16,000 USD per 1 bitcoin but in the past few days almost 20,000 USD per 1 bitcoin so my friend advice does not mean trading or other about bitcoin for the time being.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

At the end of the day because now I have a lot of money and I've had a lot of money in bitcoin because since january I hold my money here in bitcoin and now I have money to use my family for money and I can help we need to come to the christmas but i think it's just a bitcoin start and they just buy and hold it so goodluck and hopefully next year also make you like me.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

There is a possibility that the holidays affect the price of bitcoin, it happened on the day before the thanksgiving as well. Probably, some of the big investors are taking a grand vacation elsewhere so it's possible that they have cashed out for their expenses, and we may see a bloodbath because of massive selling and FUDs all over, therefore, panic selling occurs. For me, this is called a Holiday Sale of BTC and alts, so, I will grab the opportunity to accumulate more.
DianeDeziree

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:47:01 PM

you can give me an Xmas gift...ummm, let's say ... a Bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin BTCBTCBTC
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

I think christmas affects bitcoin because some of investors become busy and have an another buying. So bitcoin will not be the priority but let us expect after christmas the bitcoin value will become higher again
B3Coin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:55:43 PM

The day traders will exit the markets for the holidays. The independent traders will continue to do what they do.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Maybe yes. A part of it maybe affecting the rise of the price of Bitcoin since many people are now busy preparing and focusing their mindset into the upcoming event and also they are busy travelling in out of town vacations so many consumers and even the potential investors are out to rise up the demand making the price a little bit low while Christmas holiday is approaching. But maybe after the event, the price will soon to go back in normal.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

I don't think holidays changes much for bitcoin because exchanges are open 24/7 regardless of the holiday and bitcoin is so widely adopted across different countries, continents and cultures that any individual holiday wouldn't have much of an effect.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

I think many people could sell bitcoin for christmas gift and the price down, this could be a good moment for invest because after the holidays the price will grow again

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:32:00 PM

Yes it is, I'm no expert though but I think every events and holidays affects bitcoin's market just as any other market charts too since people tend to be more generous in spending and more in need of money in these certain occasions more people will most likely sell their bitcoins thus affecting the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: