Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas And BTC?  (Read 1838 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

Yes, it will have a significant effect. Because people will sell the bitcoin they save for their needs on Christmas and New Year's Day. But this is only a reasonable phenomenon and last year also happened the same thing. So you do not have to worry about the current phenomenon, bitcoin will return to normal price after new year.
I indeed agree with this insight. Christmas is a season where people are so busy buying all things for their gifts especially to children. Also this Christmas season is a season where I guess people will choose to spend their money. And it is affects bitcoin due to this season but then we don't to worry about it because it will surely return back to its normal price a months after this season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

Yes, it will have a significant effect. Because people will sell the bitcoin they save for their needs on Christmas and New Year's Day. But this is only a reasonable phenomenon and last year also happened the same thing. So you do not have to worry about the current phenomenon, bitcoin will return to normal price after new year.
I indeed agree with this insight. Christmas is a season where people are so busy buying all things for their gifts especially to children. Also this Christmas season is a season where I guess people will choose to spend their money. And it is affects bitcoin due to this season but then we don't to worry about it because it will surely return back to its normal price a months after this season.
Yes I believe so that this season is surely affted the bitcoin due to many expenses many people are considering for this season to come. I guess its not new to all of us that this season is a season where we supposed to use our money buying gifts and many more. And as what always happening in bitcoin it will return to its natural status soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

Does Christmas or any holidays affects bitcoin?
Please elaborate. Thanks a lot
Yes it does affects in some ways. Christmas season is the time where we spend a lot money on different necessities. So by this, the supply of bitcoin in the market increases because there are lots of people selling their btc.  Also, the fact that bitcoin's price is falling, I'm pretty sure that there quite a few who'd be panic selling because they got carried away easily with the current movement of bitcoin.
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

By the time of Christmas the bitcoin price drops so fast, maybe people are selling it for christmas but I'm not sure. I'll just keep holding my bitcoin for as long as I can.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:21 PM

I was just wondering, to those experts on bitcoin, because I have seen that bitcoin suddenly lay low in going up, and now even plunges.  I needed your opinion.

I can't speak on behalf of anyone in this forum since we are an international community here and each of us has a different set of national and even more local cultures and traditions. But as for me and my culture, during Christmas time to be exact, I think the Christmas season has an effect to Bitcoin. Christmas is a season of abundance. Huge bonuses here and 13th month pay, annual earnings, and all other benefits are usually given during this season. This is a season of much money. Therefore buying will surge to a very high level during this time. That could include Bitcoin-buying of course.
very well said; I also believe the Christmas season has some level of effect on bitcoin due to high spending rate at that time. People have receive huge bonuses from work and gifts from employers which might influence buying of bitcoins
rashidfield

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

By the time of Christmas the bitcoin price drops so fast, maybe people are selling it for christmas but I'm not sure. I'll just keep holding my bitcoin for as long as I can.

It is possible, Christmas attracts much demand in many things and many countries. It would not be strange that people would sell BTC for buying other things on the date although I would prefer to wait.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

Most people are going to spend a lot of money going into Christmas and holiday, i personally already sold my stash of bitcoin because i don't want to check the price everyday and i will resume trading later after new year. A lot of people also forecast there will be a huge correction and so do i so i already sold mine at $18k.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

Most people are going to spend a lot of money going into Christmas and holiday, i personally already sold my stash of bitcoin because i don't want to check the price everyday and i will resume trading later after new year. A lot of people also forecast there will be a huge correction and so do i so i already sold mine at $18k.
Yes, I totally agree with your view. I think that they wanna spend all time for their family in Christmas Eve and New year holiday. Therefore, they sell most their coins to get profit

LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Christmas and new year have a big effect on bitcoin prices, they sell their bitcoin as quickly as possible for their christmas and holiday needs.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:09:14 AM

Christmas and bitcoins has a chemistry, There are a lot of people today who are keep on investing because the value of bitcoins today is rising and because of that there are new people who are interested on investing and planning to earn more profit in the future.
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:50:00 AM

Bitcoin is small market and any demand or supply will effect.

Christmas or any holidays effect in every things and it is normal to see many red by the end of 2017

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

I am not here for too long but I think Christmas really has something to do with the sudden increase on the level of
 transactions which is making the demand and market value low. But we should focus on investing and taking advantage of this situation since the market price is falling it will surely increase eventually which will give huge profit to those who will invest now.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Christmas drops are evident......well, didn't really drop like on Friday... It's pulling back up. Even if it drops I don't understand why there's a need to panic. In my opinion this is a golden opportunity to buy even more. Be grateful. If it drops then all alts drop given everyone an opportunity to buy at lower prices.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

Maybe it's not because of Christmas or any holidays that bitcoins lie low or plunges somehow. We cannot foresee what happens in the stock market although many factors may affect like global crisis or the like. Moreover, it's like a game so we should play it well. Learn and earn as they say.
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:21 AM

In my opinion yes it affect, but after Christmas everything will be normal again 😀
Alterer

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

I really watch you people with amaze. I'm actually totally shocked with your narrow sights.

Before Friday BTC total market cap was more than 300B USD; price dropped about 40%.
And you think it's all because of christmas? By regular people who needs a few hundreds of USD, to spend for gifts, parties?

What about the non christian countries? China, Japan, most of asia is holding huge amount of bitcoin and they don't have xmas celebration nor holiday...
Or let me ask you this: will btc drop 40% because of Chinese New year holiday? According to your theory it should drop even bigger...

The drop we witnessed was a f*ck of big guys who just joined with their multi billion usd funds, CBOE, CMO and other individual investors. Look at btc price after they joined: volatile as never been seen.
futuris

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

It seems that bitcoin for holidays will be low. And since February will begin to grow.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

At least I know what I'm going to do! I am going to invest more into it and will be earning more bitcoin at home! I think me and my wife are going to have fun earning together with hot coffee mug beside us! Thats going to be Christmas with full of golden bitcoin pots! The gift of Santa awaits us and we are excited for it.

According to this math most of us are going to spend time earning more bitcoin than ever. We can expect the hikes in prices during the Christmas.!
Everyone has his own thoughts about bitcoin and other crypto. I think that the fall in bitcoin is due to low investment sometime, but if we see overall the price of bitcoin it is growing on daily basis. Some time it drops but soon it reaches more than the previous one.

If you have bitcoin at Christmas party and also have a lot of bitcoins then your happiness will be double. ETH, LTC and others are rising very slowly.
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

We dont really know since the major cause of the bitcoin to move its price its because of its costumers or users.Bitcoin can really increase anytime if the user of it is rising.

TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

I think it will take 1million of 1bitcoin on the coming Christmas because the price of bitcoin is too big now and it's also a lot of money to use it for the coming Christmas, hopefully the price is higher for Christmas bitcoin money is earned by its hold but for now it's a bitcoin for bitcoin and many users will be here to earn more money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: