Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is DEAD Again!!  (Read 1228 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:31:02 PM

Whenever there's a price dump, everyone says that bitcoin is dead. I think its normal that we need corrections along the way. We have seen this numerous times in the past, but then once it recovered, bitcoin price surges to another all-time-high. As for bitcoin cash, all alts have been, ETH, LTC and others. Bitcoin Cash is an alt so therefore its logical that it is the next alt to pump right now.

I agree though that the fees is the major reason why people can't really used Bitcoin as intended. LN should be implemented so that to at least alleviate the growing issues on high tx fees that we have been complaining in the past couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scottykarate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

How can something be "dead AGAIN?" Lol!
Zombie Bitcoin!
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

it is unlikely that a parent coin will die from his son's coin. Just look after hardfork Bitcoin even more craze the price
Hellcore

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

Bitcoin has a high price value, it's normal that it will drop a lot(in $$ not in %), it doesn't mean it's dead. Move on.
woffingshire

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

I think you're haters of Bitcoin who doesn't have any Bit in your pocket and just want to give away as much hating as you can.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

How can something worth 17k be dead? It will be dead when it will be worthless. The only thing that is dead is the network processing power and the dicks of the jerkoff miners that cannot get confirmations happening for anything less then 50$ a head.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

There is no sense for you to just tell that bitcoin is dead again because to be infact, bitcoin is not a dead investment or cryptocurrency because it is all good because of the continuous support of people like me and other people that giving a great foundation for the market of bitcoin to not fall hard and lose a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market cap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

Today, Bitcoin is declared to be dead again as BitcoinCash is surging so high into the atmosphere as many people are expressing their complaints on Bitcoin's astronomical transaction fees and questionable speed. There is a movement right now in the market expressing a big dismay or disappointment on Bitcoin as this is not the Bitcoin that we are supposed to have. Bitcoin enthusiasts are recognizing this problem and hoping that soon the problem can be given adequate and acceptable solutions. Have you already said your goodbye to Bitcoin and hello to BitcoinCash? Do you think the Lightning Network does have the chance to save Bitcoin even temporarily?
It does not make sense and it is impossible if Bitcoin to death just because BitcoinCash soars, I do not think Bitcoin will ever die. Bitcoin will die if the price is stable and if the internet network dies, and BitcoinCash will not exist without support from Bitcoin. About transaction fees in my opinion is very reasonable because follow the increase and decrease in bitcoin prices.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

Today, Bitcoin is declared to be dead again as BitcoinCash is surging so high into the atmosphere as many people are expressing their complaints on Bitcoin's astronomical transaction fees and questionable speed. There is a movement right now in the market expressing a big dismay or disappointment on Bitcoin as this is not the Bitcoin that we are supposed to have. Bitcoin enthusiasts are recognizing this problem and hoping that soon the problem can be given adequate and acceptable solutions. Have you already said your goodbye to Bitcoin and hello to BitcoinCash? Do you think the Lightning Network does have the chance to save Bitcoin even temporarily?

The very title of this post is ridiculous, bitcoin was never dead a first time and it's not dead now. How can something die twice? I accept bitcoin is less than ideal right now and hope LN can improve that, even just increasing block sizes right now would seem suitable but let's see what happens.

cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

HODL, guys! Dont let sharks outplay you. Golden rule, buy low sell high. Dont even dare sell at loss Smiley
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Bitcoin never dead, its because the demand of this coin really really high. yeah maybe you think the price of bitcoin drop right now its doesn't says its dead thats just normal in this cryptocurrency world. maybe the price will go higher again a few days later.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

Every time the price of Bitcoin goes down a bit these threads show up to create even more panic, I am sure it will go back up soon but yes I agree with the transactions fees and time.

kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

Bitcoin cannot die easily and if you see that the price was too high now
I see that Bitcoin cash was pump now. We know that it is hard to use the bitcoin because of its price so we need to find the new coin like bitcoin that can be experience like bitcoin before.

even we can go to the past to invest by bitcoin, we can create a new bitcoin to experience to go from the back year.

We also heard bitcoin first. so, bitcoin can be pump over than $40, 000 on next year if it not be died.

I also heard bitcoin on youtube then they advertise what is bitcoin.
ronypro

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

We can see the fib .38 is at almost 12k usd ,so if this goes on bitcoin can really drop to 12k and then we will see a major trend reversal.
I am actually happy i can buy bitcoin again in cheap... Grin Grin Grin
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

Yes BTC is dead again, better pull out all your money so new people could buy cheaper  Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

Not like this, it should be recovered in a few days. We have no doubt about the potential of BTC. BCH may be supported by some of the miners, but most people are not optimistic about the future of BCH. I think it can become a way to improve bitcoin, but it can't replace bitcoin's status.
Getbdnews

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Dead means finish or seize. But the price of Bitcoin is little bit low, its a part of business. So Bitcoin is not dead anymore.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

I think that Bitcoin is never dead until the world destroy. Because,it it the mother of all crypto.It has good security system. It is profitable. For those,I want to say that Bitcoin is not dead again.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

It is not worth writing such things sometimes. Sometimes you can mislead people. Everyone has their own mind and everyone should know when to stop investing. In my opinion, Bitcoin does not die at all but is still growing in strength.
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

It's too early to say goodbye to bitcoin. I think the phenomenon happens is still within reasonable limits. For now BitcoinCash is in the madness. Of course more and more day is paying attention to this coin. But for me bitcoin is still number 1 even though the current transaction cost is quite large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: