Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43759 times)
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:37:42 PM

Please check my problem i can't see my offer and have already funded the account. I will update the thread once i'll get a solution on this !! Huh

the order number you gave me : 55266223
i have the modification pin and other ways to confirm it.

Why iam facing the same problem again anyways i have mailed you the same issue on your support mail but haven't heard from you guys lately Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

Please check my problem i can't see my offer and have already funded the account. Blockchain shows 9 confirmations, how many more do you guys need?

the order number you gave me : 71482655
i have the modification pin. Please check and let me know.

I have a separate issue as well, i emailed support this afternoon and there was no response! I am unable to make payment to a seller because my bank account does not allow me to add him in NEFT, probably because we both use the same bank.

This is my first deal with bitquick.in and i am not impressed! Sad

micky123
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:38:42 AM

There appears to be something seriously wrong at your India arm. I placed a hold on an order for 1 BTC and was unable to process the payment as my Bank did not allow me to add the account as a NEFT beneficiary because the seller was using the same bank. Many emails back and forth and i finally had to add the seller using a cash deposit option (which incidentally was not an option when placing the trade!). I asked for the hold to be cancelled as the due date had passed, but was assured by bitquick support that i would still get the BTC as it was still held for me. Considering the already horror support i had received so far, asked them to cancel the hold and i would go ahead and place a fresh hold, this was promptly done. Now under the order number, the seller had 2 BTC for sale, my hold order took one of them into escrow (or so i thought!). Which means the order number still showed that the seller had 1 BTC. Now despite the hold being cancelled, the seller still had only 1 BTC shown! This started alarm bells ringing in my mind, wrote to support again, who acknowledged that there was an error and told me that there were 3 BTC under that order number available (don't know where the 3rd one came from). This morning, i check the site and that order number is un-available! Could it be that someone bought all 3 BTC? I highly doubt this as i myself saw that sale order dormant for a week, before i placed my hold on it.

Something appears to be amiss, i have also put up some BTC for sale on the website and despite being the lowest price available, no one seems to want to take it! I hope your website is not a scam!

seakazoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:38:41 AM

Bump.

I'm curious if recent complaints have been addressed and resolved.  I'm interested in using this site in the near future, but would like some assurance that things are still working smoothly.  Feedback seems mostly positive but I've noticed that a few more negative reviews have popped up in the last couple weeks.  I hope things are still good because this site would be something I might put to use on a regular basis.
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:53:03 AM

Managed to resolve this query by speaking to the Seller myself. How did i get in touch with the seller? Its a secret Smiley.
Apparently he had got holds on all three BTC as he had lowered his price and i missed the bus.

Recently sold 0.16 BTC on this site and got a genuine buyer who transferred the money promptly. Customer service appears to be an area of concern for me, i have one pending hold because the seller had updated wrong information as their IFSC code. I had to check it myself and found that the Account specified was ICICI and the IFSC led me to a Canara Bank Account. I had to point out this issue to support who were totally unaware of this. They got in touch with the seller but it takes a very long time to communicate, which may lead to delays in getting good deals! The recent issue is still ongoing. Sad

In my opinion, good site for selling BTC but not for Buying.

micky123
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

A reply to my emails would be good i think?

Made the payment day before yesterday evening, no email confirming the receipt i sent and 1 email later on where you claim you are looking into the seller. Have sent many emails post that and still no reply! I am losing money as BTC price has gone up and i am not in a position to trade the BTC due to your carelessness. I am never going to buy again from you!  Shocked Sad

BigApple

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:05:25 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 12:18:22 AM by BigApple

I ordered some BTC coin from the site, deposited money in a bank account and sent loaded receipt.  For some reason it was not accepted and the BTC were released.  Now I have no money or no BTC.   

The first time I contacted customer support the the vendor still had some BTC listed, but support didn't partial fill my order.  Now the vendor has no listing at all and my only option is to wait for the vendor to load more coin.

I hope I can recover my payment and update this message with a positive resolution.
nrcds

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:34:20 AM

Angry
SELLERS DON'T SELL YOUR BTC THERE!!!
Few months ago, I did use them as buyer was perfect, but now did try as seller, their rule is only cash deposit that is a lie, when I got the email that was asking me to confirm the deposit, the first thing I did check my bank account, and there was a pending balance (pending is mean no cash deposit), and send them an email telling that, they even give me the right to proof it, they just release the coins and period. This thing just happened few hrs ago from now, so hope those 2 deposits will not return after 5 business day, if so will do another review.

So now sellers is in your hand, if you want to lose your coins go ahead and do it there and good luck.
champbronc2

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

Angry
Few months ago, I did use them as buyer was perfect, but now did try as seller, their rule is only cash deposit that is a lie, when I got the email that was asking me to confirm the deposit, the first thing I did check my bank account, and there was a pending balance (pending is mean no cash deposit), and send them an email telling that, they even give me the right to proof it, they just release the coins and period. This thing just happened few hrs ago from now, so hope those 2 deposits will not return after 5 business day, if so will do another review.

So now sellers is in your hand, if you want to lose your coins go ahead and do it there and good luck.

Pending means it is there. You probably didn't realize BitQuick has a seller's guarantee: https://www.bitquick.co/terms-of-service#g

Highest reviewed website on BitTrust.org: http://bittrust.org/bitquickco

Great place to sell your BTC.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
nrcds

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

Angry

Pending means it is there. You probably didn't realize BitQuick has a seller's guarantee: https://www.bitquick.co/terms-of-service#g

Update, I did not lose any bitcoin and money with them, but I will never recommend to sell thru them, since you don't have control to release the coins, they don't send any proof, we just have to believe in their system, so to get better price and more control what you are selling, I recommend and I'm using 100% ever to sell my BTC with localbitcoins.com period.

So now is your hand sell or not sell with them, I did not lose a penny, but it is not in your control, that mean is very easy to get in trouble...
micky123
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:10:17 PM

Angry

Update, I did not lose any bitcoin and money with them, but I will never recommend to sell thru them, since you don't have control to release the coins, they don't send any proof, we just have to believe in their system, so to get better price and more control what you are selling, I recommend and I'm using 100% ever to sell my BTC with localbitcoins.com period.

So now is your hand sell or not sell with them, I did not lose a penny, but it is not in your control, that mean is very easy to get in trouble...

I second your thought. Even if i have to cancel an order, i will be charged the fee anyway. That does not make sense. Cancellations should be allowed free. If i am selling 1 BTC and suddenly realize i need that BTC for something else and want to cancel my order.. they will charge me 0.02 as fee! My alternative is to wait for someone to buy the BTC at my quoted price or change the order to reflect a new price, but i cannot cancel and get away. Maybe you should reduce the fee to something more manageable in case we decide to cancel a sale.

adleras

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:25:17 PM

When this topic started they were writing non stop, now they dont even answer anymore. I am definetly not going to use their services.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:17:25 AM

I would like to address the concerns that have been raised in this thread about our service.

Regarding the person insisting that seller's refrain from selling their BTC, I would like to note that this particular instance in question was a large misunderstanding. The user seemed to be upset that we released the coins without their confirmation of the deposit. This is because BitQuick releases coins at our own discretion based on our own fraud analysis, in combination with that of our robust identity verification partner Netverify. We impose a seller's guarantee (https://www.bitquick.co/terms-of-service#g) that provides 100% protection for sellers that confirm deposits within 3 hours of our confirmation requests. This means that you cannot lose money to fraud selling on BitQuick if you abide by our terms of service properly.

Regarding our withdrawal fee, since our last posting in this thread the fee has been changed to 5%, capping out at 0.02 BTC. We understand that there have been some poor instances of customer service in the past involving our India subsidiary, but this has since been rectified as the India site is under new management, and we are constantly looking to further improve the user's experience when using BitQuick and interacting with our support.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
champbronc2

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:01:07 AM

Just wanted to say these guys have been fantastic for me. No problems at all.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
chivien

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:33:06 PM

Order ID #8915751
After 3 hrs not received, wonder if there's something because with your system I can't check if whether you guys received my receipt whatsoever. And I don't trust automated system that much.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:12:23 PM

I used them just the other day, walked across the street to Wells Fargo, and had BTC in my wallet about an hour later.  My next BTC purchase will come from BitQuick as well.  Thank you.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:26:50 AM

Absolutely, we're glad to hear it!

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:15:42 PM

Here's our How To video series that outlines both the buying and selling processes:

At the moment, over 100 Bitcoin are listed for sale!

Chad Davis
BitQuick Support

champbronc2

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 09:51:31 PM

Damn, 140 BTC 24 hour volume!

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:51:51 PM

Damn, 140 BTC 24 hour volume!

There is no way for third party verification of this data. Different exchanges have shown inflated data before. Even Huobi did it. So, no wonder, this service might do the same...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: