Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43755 times)
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 02:13:44 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 08:10:08 PM by BuyBitcoin.US

Hi everyone,

SEPA transfer added 8/7/2013

Announcing, https://www.bitquick.co ! A unique platform that allows sellers to sell their BTC for cash deposit or SEPA transfer into their OWN bank instantly and buyers to buy Bitcoin by providing an email address and a BTC address. It's that easy!

This is currently the fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!

No enforced minimum order size!

0% fee to sell ALWAYS, 2% fee for buyers

BitQuick.co is a service that connects buyers and sellers to their bank accounts.

Why use BitQuick.co?

» Buy Bitcoins instantly with cash deposit or SEPA transfer from sellers with bitcoin already in escrow for a low 2% fee

» Sell Bitcoins for cash deposited directly into your bank account for 0% fee

» Customize your sell order price, allow incremental filling of your order and specify minimum order amount (no enforced minimum!)

» Know youre safe with an SSL Certified Domain, daily server backups and offline storage of private keys

----------
FAQ:
How do the fees work?

We simply subtract our fee from the Bitcoin amount before we send it to the buyer. Our fee is currently 2% during our launch special until August 9th.

How does escrow work?

We hold the Bitcoins for you until you confirm receipt of funds in your account. Only when you advise us of this are the Bitcoin released. You can optionally use a 3rd party escrow but please contact us if this is the case.

Can I withdraw my BTC from escrow?

Contact support with your modification PIN to cancel a sell order and have funds released back to you. This carries a flat .02 BTC fee.

What currency do I use if outside the United States?

Orders are bought and sold at the price listed in the currency used in the country of origin. So if an order is listed in EU or CA for $/BTC: 64, that would be 64 EUR or CAD per BTC.

Can I use you guys to launder money?

Not a chance. Any suspicious holds, especially larger transactions, may be subject to government issued photo identification. This is only subject to BitQuick.co discretion. Failure to present identification upon request can result in Bitcoin funds not being released.

How do I contact you?

All contact with BitQuick.co is through orders@bitquick.co. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or issues you may have!

Check out our wiki page: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BitQuick.co

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Happy trading all! Post if you have questions! We already have 25 BTC listed for sale at Chase Bank and US Bank!

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:35:47 AM

Can vouch for their legitimacy.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 07:07:07 PM

New 0.3 BTC order up for sale! For any of you who just want to get your feet wet.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 05:20:38 AM

I want to emphasize this, we are literally THE fastest way to get Bitcoin on the market from FIAT and the cheapest!

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:56:37 PM

So, you guys ever plan on making it possible to do ACH -> any financial institution that supports ACH?
Reason I ask is my credit union aint on the sell list =P

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:10:29 PM

So, you guys ever plan on making it possible to do ACH -> any financial institution that supports ACH?
Reason I ask is my credit union aint on the sell list =P

In order to do an ACH transfer, all you need is the routing and account number essentially.. So... this wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

My concern is that ACH takes 2-5 days and is reversible. BuyBitcoin.us emphasizes getting your BTC within 1 business day.

As an alternative, you could withdraw some of the cash from your credit union and buy in cash at another bank.

If you wanted to sell, I would recommend opening a separate bank account for selling purposes anyway because some banks view BTC trading as a high risk activity. So in case anything happens, your personal bank is unaffected.

edit: At that, you can still list your credit union if you want and sell from it (although we both understand that this significantly limits your customer base to wherever your union has branches). Just PM, email or post the name of your bank/credit union, and I'll add it right away!

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 08:11:27 PM

I figured this service would be in much higher demand.

What is holding you back from using BuyBitcoin.US?

I honestly believe this is the quickest, simplest and most secure method of obtaining bitcoin on the market today.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 08:32:14 PM

500 BTC available for sale at Bank of Montreal!

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 10:48:22 PM

9 more BTC for sale by JP Morgan Chase at $100 USD / BTC.

I'm really not interested in your spam advertising, and I don't trust your service.  Given the way you dump your spam on every thread you can find, I fully expect that you are pushing a scam that will eventually run off with all the bitcoins that you have "escrowed" when you think you have enough to make it worth it.  I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

First of all, we are NOT spammers. We have only posted in threads where our service is relevant. If you post a [WTB] thread for cash deposit, it is fair game for me to offer my BTC for sale. Calling us spammers is unfair and just incorrect by definition.

Danny, I have a 500 BTC sell order right now from Canada. If I'm not about to run with $50,000, I'm not sure what will convince me to run!

Not only that, we are a legitimate business. Our domain is SSL certified, verifying the legitimacy of our organization (724 Leads LLC) which is a registered business in Ohio in good standing since 6/29/2012. If we ran with any BTC, everyone would be able to find us, prosecute us, and throw us in jail for theft.

I feel like the skeptics aren't even giving us a chance. Every business has to start new at one point. Doesnt mean we are a scam just because we are new.

So, Bitcointalk, I ask you, how can we help you feel safer with us?

We are trying to be as transparent as possible with all operations. We are here for the long-haul and want to build a reputation.

Groov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:47:04 PM

Registered on this forum just to post on this thread, after reading it yesterday I wanted to give it a shot because it looked legit and I thought it was a very good idea. Just wanted to comment and say I did a $100 buy last night, and I had coins in my wallet in about an hour and a half. Very easy. Easier than bitinstant if you ask me. I've been using btc for a little over a year and this is the easiest I've ever obtained them. I will be doing another order for a larger amount of money today and will report back on how it goes. Also the support staff from BuyBitCoin.us e-mailed me very promptly throughout the process confirming my order.. they even, accidentally, e-mailed me on their personal e-mail so I have their full name and e-mail address lol. They are definitely not scamming lol. Anyway, just my $.02, I will update after my order later today.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 08:12:35 PM

Registered on this forum just to post on this thread, after reading it yesterday I wanted to give it a shot because it looked legit and I thought it was a very good idea. Just wanted to comment and say I did a $100 buy last night, and I had coins in my wallet in about an hour and a half. Very easy. Easier than bitinstant if you ask me. I've been using btc for a little over a year and this is the easiest I've ever obtained them. I will be doing another order for a larger amount of money today and will report back on how it goes. Also the support staff from BuyBitCoin.us e-mailed me very promptly throughout the process confirming my order.. they even, accidentally, e-mailed me on their personal e-mail so I have their full name and e-mail address lol. They are definitely not scamming lol. Anyway, just my $.02, I will update after my order later today.

We appreciate the kind words Groov!  Smiley Looking forward to processing your next order too.

Guys, we have 500 BTC for sale in Canada by BMO and ~20 BTC for sale at JP Morgan Chase and 4 BTC at US Bank!

edit/update:
In order to try and increase buyer/seller confidence, the BuyBitcoin.US owner is looking to verify his identity with mods and/or hero members (5 to be specific).

We are paying 0.1 BTC per verification, with 0.2 BTC for the first person to take us up on that.

For more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263246.0

Groov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

Aaaaand second order completed of $150. Absolutely no problems. I noticed a listing had a few btc for about $75 each. I promptly ordered them, and when the support department replied, they said it was a mistake that they were listed at $75 but STILL FILLED MY ORDER. So basically I just bought bitcoins for $75 each. Wow! Excellent customer service. This is my new go to place to buy bitcoins. If anyone wants to pm me for more info or to ask me any questions go ahead!
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 06:09:51 PM

Thanks again Groov!  Smiley

Also, our Buy page is now sortable by price per BTC. We apologize for not having that functionality sooner.

We still have 494 BTC for sale in Canada and ~40 BTC for sale in the USA!

Most banks are closed Sunday (although there are BMO branches in Canada open today!), so we look forward to processing orders on Monday Smiley

Also, we are currently in the process of verifying the identity of the owner of BuyBitcoin.US with tldoctor https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138866.0 This report will be released to 5 hero members and/or moderators. Please contact me if interested, willing to pay 0.1 BTC per person who receives the report.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 12:52:31 PM

To better protect our sellers against arbitrage, all deposits must be paid within 3 hours of being placed!

Buyer holds will be cleared regularly.

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:00:43 PM

Dont you guys have to become MSB registered n all that crap?

Check ur PM for my credit union =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 03:46:14 PM

As stated in our TOS:

We are a service that helps to connect holders of Bitcoin (“sellers”) with holders of FIAT currencies (“buyers”).

We are not an MSB. BuyBitcoin.us does not buy, sell, exchange or adminsiter Bitcoin. We do not provide a Money Transmission Service. For more information on what constitutes an MSB, please visit the official FinCEN website.

Looking to confirm our status with a lawyer though.

Also your credit union has been added to the list!

Sales are rolling in today! Smiley

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:14:54 PM

very cool to hear =)

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 02:22:38 AM

This is kinda cool.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 10:36:12 AM

Bug affecting minimum order amount has been fixed.

In the works right now is the option to set your price dynamically based on Mt. Gox last price and a more efficient administration system to process orders more quickly. No fixed ETA yet.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:12:17 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 12:31:19 PM by TradeFortress

Before thinking it's a good idea to build your own platform, I suggest learning web security basics. And turning off debug logging on prod.

Not hosting something dealing with financial information on a shared host probably helps:

https://server1.stream101.com:2096/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: