Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43764 times)
letunovskeye

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:14:08 PM

Has anyone used the OP's affiliate site altquick.co for scryptcoin trading?  I was thinking of using it but when I emailed the listed email address it bounced back.   I've pm'ed BuyBitcoin.US but maybe someone else here has personal experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

It's a scam for buyers. There is absolutely no protection from what I can see. You deposit the cash in the sellers bank, then it's gone for good with no possibility for getting it back. The seller simply tells bitquick that they didn't receive the payment and pockets the cash while retaining their bitcoins.

The escrow needs to work both ways to also protect the buyers.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

I'm getting a "This connection is untrusted" error today.  Are you having problems with your security certificate?

Disregard, it seems to be working correctly now.
Yep, sorry we were doing some server upgrades. The website should be much smoother than it used to be.

Has anyone used the OP's affiliate site altquick.co for scryptcoin trading?  I was thinking of using it but when I emailed the listed email address it bounced back.   I've pm'ed BuyBitcoin.US but maybe someone else here has personal experience
We have had several reviews over at https://bittrust.org/altquickco Did you email orders@altquick.co? The email is being used as we speak. Not sure what happened!

It's a scam for buyers. There is absolutely no protection from what I can see. You deposit the cash in the sellers bank, then it's gone for good with no possibility for getting it back. The seller simply tells bitquick that they didn't receive the payment and pockets the cash while retaining their bitcoins.

The escrow needs to work both ways to also protect the buyers.

All deposits are guaranteed. Since our opening in August, 2013 there has not been 1 buyer scammed using our service. More interestingly, not even 1 attempt to scam a buyer. The only scam attempts that are being attempted have actually only been from the buyer's side thus far attempting to defraud sellers.

Please check out http://bittrust.org/bitquickco for our plethora of 5 star reviews as well.

We work hard to make our customers happy. Every single one.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
homey108

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:40:04 AM

Thanks for the reply. My apologies if this is not true.

I guess I still don't understand your model. As I understand it, the buyer deposits the money directly to a bank account of the seller, not a Bitquick account. I don't see any possible way bitquick could guarantee that these sellers, especially in places like Taiwan wouldn't simply state that the funds were never received and keep the bitcoins. Bitquick has no possible way of verifying that the funds are in the account other than the deposit receipt. How could bitquick possibly guarantee funds that it has no control of or even viewing access too? No way to even verify a sellers statements.

Seller lies and says the funds were not deposited and retains the bitcoins.
Buyer is scammed for the total amount with no options for recovery since he/she deposited the funds directly into the sellers account.

I guess it comes down to who bitquick is going to believe. It already looks like there's a bias towards believing sellers and that the buyers are scammers. It's too bad, because this could be a useful service if BOTH parties were protected.
homey108

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:51:47 AM

From the Bitquick website:

...as a buyer?

1. Select an order from the current order book, enter your email and Bitcoin address and submit.

2. Pay the described sum to the account shown on the confirmation page by going to any local branch of the sellers bank and filling out a deposit form with cash, making an ATM deposit, or sending a bank transfer.

3. Email the receipt to orders@BitQuick.tw.

We send you the coins typically within 1 hour of the funds being confirmed by the seller.

-----------------------------------------------

It's quite clear that the bitcoins are not sent until after the seller confirms the funds.  So the seller simply lies, and thousands of dollars are gone for good into the "sellers" account.   The deposit receipt is meaningless in this model as nothing appears to be sent until confirmed by the seller. No reason to even mess with scanning and emailing a receipt if it doesn't work as proof of funding. It's all based on the ethics of the anonymous sellers.
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:24:53 PM

From the Bitquick website:

...as a buyer?

1. Select an order from the current order book, enter your email and Bitcoin address and submit.

2. Pay the described sum to the account shown on the confirmation page by going to any local branch of the sellers bank and filling out a deposit form with cash, making an ATM deposit, or sending a bank transfer.

3. Email the receipt to orders@BitQuick.tw.

We send you the coins typically within 1 hour of the funds being confirmed by the seller.

-----------------------------------------------

It's quite clear that the bitcoins are not sent until after the seller confirms the funds.  So the seller simply lies, and thousands of dollars are gone for good into the "sellers" account.   The deposit receipt is meaningless in this model as nothing appears to be sent until confirmed by the seller. No reason to even mess with scanning and emailing a receipt if it doesn't work as proof of funding. It's all based on the ethics of the anonymous sellers.

No, we'd ask for some photo identification and we can also talk to the banks directly. It's not as simple as you are painting it out to be. Which is why it has never been done.

There is simply too much at risk for a seller to attempt a scam in that manner too. If they're ousted, they have all their Bitcoins in BitQuick's control. The seller can lose real money by attempting to defraud a buyer. On the other hand, when a buyer attempts to defraud a seller, they have no collateral. Nothing at risk.

Once again, you are explaining a situation that has never been attempted in almost 6 months of operation.

You are really over simplifying the business model and the process our staff uses to process orders. We are not going to reveal every step of how we verify the authenticity of a transaction for security purposes, but we are far from being negligent about it.

Why don't you just give us a shot and see how your experience goes? We have not had 1 disappointed customer. And when you look at all the customer service issues other Bitcoin exchanges are having, that is quite impressive.

You're not going to find another exchange that actually cares more about making each and every one of its customers happy more than us.

Gandalfs Mentor

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:53:19 PM

Greetings all,

I just sold some coin, very cool and smooth process.  Must admit was a bit spooked by the first time thing...

The question I have is after the buyer has deposited proceeds/funded the purchase, can I as the seller immediately confirm the receipt of funds to expedite the transaction processing for the seller ~to help speed receipt of their coin?
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 03:16:25 AM

Greetings all,

I just sold some coin, very cool and smooth process.  Must admit was a bit spooked by the first time thing...

The question I have is after the buyer has deposited proceeds/funded the purchase, can I as the seller immediately confirm the receipt of funds to expedite the transaction processing for the seller ~to help speed receipt of their coin?

Yes, you can by responding to the hold notification email once you receive funds!

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Would be great if you could add the following currencies:

Quark
Digibyte
COYE

Thanks,
YC
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

Would be great if you could add a "mail to the bank" section for smaller banks.

Folks buying and selling bitcoins this way would have to agree that the price would be at the day the deposit made it into the account, or something similar. If you wanted to buy bitcoins from someone selling in the mail-in section, you would download a copy of the bank deposit slip the seller had uploaded to the site. You download, print out, and fill out the deposit slip. You mail the funds to the bank using the bank address provided by the seller.

Banking mail often receives top priority by the postal system, if they see that it is a bank by the address on the envelope. The agreement would be that the funds would buy bitcoins at the going rate of the time that the funds were entered into the account. The bitcoins, of course, would be frozen in escrow.

The best idea would be to send the funds with tracking so that all involved could view the location of the funds at anytime.

Well, just an idea. Details would have to be worked out, and it may not be practical at all.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:51:33 PM

Would be great if you could add a "mail to the bank" section for smaller banks.

Folks buying and selling bitcoins this way would have to agree that the price would be at the day the deposit made it into the account, or something similar. If you wanted to buy bitcoins from someone selling in the mail-in section, you would download a copy of the bank deposit slip the seller had uploaded to the site. You download, print out, and fill out the deposit slip. You mail the funds to the bank using the bank address provided by the seller.

Banking mail often receives top priority by the postal system, if they see that it is a bank by the address on the envelope. The agreement would be that the funds would buy bitcoins at the going rate of the time that the funds were entered into the account. The bitcoins, of course, would be frozen in escrow.

The best idea would be to send the funds with tracking so that all involved could view the location of the funds at anytime.

Well, just an idea. Details would have to be worked out, and it may not be practical at all.

Smiley

Unfortunately BADecker, there are a bit too many hoops to hop through and a risk of overselling/things getting lost in the mail and so forth.

Another idea though, do you live near any Credit Unions? If you do, they are likely a part of CO-Op Shared Branch banking: http://www.co-opsharedbranch.org/

So you can deposit cash into any CU in the CO-OP Union (most credit unions are) in the nation practically if you have access to one of them!

StarrWulfe

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:50:31 PM

Hey I'm a longtime lurker in the scene, and really have only used BTC just as a way to transfer money from overseas (where I'm working) back to the US (where I still have bills/IRA to fund).

I recently moved to Taiwan, and I'm sure you know how unfriendly it is to find a way to fund bitcoin here. When I was in Japan, I used MtGox because it's based in Japan, so I could tie my Japan Post account to it and fund it that way. Is there a way I can fund in Taiwan NT$ without being burned?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:13:09 AM

Unfortunately BADecker, there are a bit too many hoops to hop through and a risk of overselling/things getting lost in the mail and so forth.

Another idea though, do you live near any Credit Unions? If you do, they are likely a part of CO-Op Shared Branch banking: http://www.co-opsharedbranch.org/

So you can deposit cash into any CU in the CO-OP Union (most credit unions are) in the nation practically if you have access to one of them!

Thank you for the info. I'll remember that about the credit unions.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:13:58 AM

Hey I'm a longtime lurker in the scene, and really have only used BTC just as a way to transfer money from overseas (where I'm working) back to the US (where I still have bills/IRA to fund).

I recently moved to Taiwan, and I'm sure you know how unfriendly it is to find a way to fund bitcoin here. When I was in Japan, I used MtGox because it's based in Japan, so I could tie my Japan Post account to it and fund it that way. Is there a way I can fund in Taiwan NT$ without being burned?

Yes! Actually Taiwan is one of the other countries we currently have operations in. Check us out at: https://www.bitquick.tw

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

We wanted to make this more explicit, some people have been under the impression we are a source of anonymous Bitcoin buying and selling. That is not our intention.

Can I use you guys to launder money?

Not a chance. Any suspicious holds, especially larger transactions, may be subject to government issued photo identification. This is only subject to BitQuick.co discretion. Failure to present identification upon request can result in Bitcoin funds not being released.

FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

Love the new site, looks good.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:52:14 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:30:17 PM by E.exchanger

Please check my problem i can't see my offer and have already funded the account. I will update the thread once i'll get a solution on this !!

the order number you gave me : 12827974
i have the modification pin and other ways to confirm it.

Proof of payment i made:
https://blockchain.info/address/1BitQC8iC4L62qBJPN19QthNp7e8bM4Lrh

EDIT: I CAN SEE MY ORDER LIVE THERE NOW. THANKS GREAT SUPPORT !!
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

I would like to confirm something regarding your service...

Suppose A is selling 1 BTC and B is buying it at 500 USD. First A is depositing it to your wallet and then B is asked to pay A. B makes an online transfer to A and sends you the screenshot, but A denies receival of payment. Now how do you proceed ? B's screenshot may be photoshopped or A's claim may be vague. Will you transfer 1 BTC to B or return it to A ?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:11:03 AM

Suppose A is selling 1 BTC and B is buying it at 500 USD. First A is depositing it to your wallet and then B is asked to pay A. B makes an online transfer to A and sends you the screenshot, but A denies receival of payment. Now how do you proceed ? B's screenshot may be photoshopped or A's claim may be vague. Will you transfer 1 BTC to B or return it to A ?

The bitcoin is in escrow with Bitquick.co. The question is, if the buyer provides a Photoshopped receipt, or the seller won't confirm that he has received the funds, how does Bitquick.co know when to release the bitcoin? Do they just hang on to it forever until the truth comes out in some wash? Or is there potential court litigation?

Smiley

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:45:49 PM

The bitcoin is in escrow with Bitquick.co. The question is, if the buyer provides a Photoshopped receipt, or the seller won't confirm that he has received the funds, how does Bitquick.co know when to release the bitcoin? Do they just hang on to it forever until the truth comes out in some wash? Or is there potential court litigation?

Smiley

Something of similar kind also takes place for online transactions on LocalBitcoins. Its not clear how they handle it too...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: