Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4727 times)
jhonbravo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

Will altcoins crash again ?

Altcoin is almost crashing but it will be back soon once market get confidence about bitcoin to be stable
let hope for the best those who invest in altcoin ..
Thanks
regards
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

looks like Yes. but no need to panic and to taken dizziness. wait first because it was all there time including for altcoin to be able to ride again. may take a few more months.
Currently the whole cryptocurrency market is falling deeply. This is an opportunity for smart investors to get the cheapest coin, get the chance right now.

I think a whole bunch of stop losses got triggered, which has plunged the market down. Lets wait and see what happens in the next few days. I expect the market will bounce from it's lows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

looks like Yes. but no need to panic and to taken dizziness. wait first because it was all there time including for altcoin to be able to ride again. may take a few more months.
Currently the whole cryptocurrency market is falling deeply. This is an opportunity for smart investors to get the cheapest coin, get the chance right now.

I think a whole bunch of stop losses got triggered, which has plunged the market down. Lets wait and see what happens in the next few days. I expect the market will bounce from it's lows.
More users are panicking due to fall down of crypto currencies value, most of them are withdraw their amount because they believe that those coin cannot raised up.

However I believe that most of that coins are raising up, that's why I can't give up holding those coin. So I suggest to more users to hold their coins and can't sell it immediately.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Everything will be going fine after this fud ended up. As what i see for now there are still some weak hands that dont know how to hodl, maybe they are new to crypptocurrency .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

Everything will be going fine after this fud ended up. As what i see for now there are still some weak hands that dont know how to hodl, maybe they are new to crypptocurrency .
Most people saw this coming , whole top 100 is red . What did people expect after such a big rise. New people are panic selling and the circle is round again.
bitnew17

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

25-40% lost on some coins, is it more than panic selling?  Very large correction.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

Most people saw this coming , whole top 100 is red . What did people expect after such a big rise. New people are panic selling and the circle is round again.

That's the wrong move we do especially if we are a new in crypto world, i've experience it before ,i buy a coin and hold but the price go down and i got panic and sell it in low price. But now i've learned my lesson, i continue hold in this situation.
enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

The people who want to make profit should learn HODL because there is always corrections and crashs.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

That's the wrong move we do especially if we are a new in crypto world, i've experience it before ,i buy a coin and hold but the price go down and i got panic and sell it in low price. But now i've learned my lesson, i continue hold in this situation.
The market may be very volatile, but I think that if you are keen on investing, you can invest right now because most altcoins are at the bottom. At the present time you can buy any coin to keep some time and get more profit from it. If possible invest boldly at this moment, see it as an opportunity to change your property.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

The market may be very volatile, but I think that if you are keen on investing, you can invest right now because most altcoins are at the bottom. At the present time you can buy any coin to keep some time and get more profit from it. If possible invest boldly at this moment, see it as an opportunity to change your property.

Great advice.

If you guys want a larger profit, buy a lot, as much as your budget can afford, during price dumping. Right now is a bloodbath not just in the altcoin world but also with Bitcoin. This is a very attractive sight for the buyers as well as the whales. They will invest when everything's down. In that way, there will be a bigger money in a relatively quick span of time. Be bold guys and enjoy the blood.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

lolz... i think you should not take part in the cryptocurrency anymore. if you always doubt about altcoins, you never get success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

ya. all market dump. this is the best time for shopping. just like we have 70% sale off

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

25-40% lost on some coins, is it more than panic selling?  Very large correction.

Some asian restriction FUD, caused this. Not anything particular new in this market..
Keep in mind that many of the cryptocurrencies is revolutionizing the industry and private sector on a global scale...

If you cashout now then you loose alot of potential future profit.

###HODL###HODL###HODL
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Maybe the crash can continue. We can't really be sure about this. They all depend on Bitcoin.
Innewith

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Seems to some altcoins only. And it doesn't have significant impact on altoin that really does have a good prospect. Ethereum seems the toughest to survive with this condition.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

Maybe the crash can continue. We can't really be sure about this. They all depend on Bitcoin.

And bitcoin are slowly going down now, what will be happen to those altcoin if the price of bitcoin will continue down?. I dont think this is a good thing in crypto .
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

I guess it is normal to crash some of the alts even bitcoin because it is part of the cycle of the cryptocurrency to fall then rise again that is why even if I felt bad because of the drop I still have hopes for the rise in the near future.
crisk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

I guess the alts have gone down enough. Will start going up in the coming days i hope.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

It depends on what alts what are you talking about. Because of the Bitcoin drop it affects some other alts. But other alts who not depending on Bitcoin it won't affect this alt.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:50:57 AM by javerzky

i wonder why you are asking which altcoin would be crash??  we all know that crashing of all coins in so unexpected we all know that, we can predict if the alcoin will crash if there's a news about it or i dont know... im just a newbie here and im not a analyst  Smiley

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: