Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4720 times)
gmmt (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

Will altcoins crash again ?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

depend what alt we talking about, but i guess some alt will likely go down because the bitcoin itself drop and some will go up because its not have relation with bitcoin it self
ArbB

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

Well as far as we can see it, alt coins that dont have enough volume to follow on BTC trend will normally have difficulties.
But then again you never know :-)
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Did something crash, huh? As I know all popular cryptocurrencies are growing in price in last few months. I also doubt that they will drop in price in the future. Only thing that can happen is crash of small altcoins (so called shitcoins) and it's a good thing.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

Don't know what you consider a crash but they will retract a bit for sure the past week or so has been a bloody amazing run up it can't much longer now can it?

Meruem

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

What do you mean under the crash?
Just open the coinmarketcap or another list of coins with charts and changes of prices and you will see that most alts are rising. This grow is almost since the beginning of December.
For example XRP and XLM made x4-5 (and even more) since the beginning of Dec. LEND also grew rapidly. And there a lot of other altocoins with good results.
Now prices went down for a bit but this is not a crash this is called correction.
Soon the prices will go up again
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

Well as far as we can see it, alt coins that dont have enough volume to follow on BTC trend will normally have difficulties.
But then again you never know :-)
it crash and recover again. its the best opportunity to buy coin that you trusted in and hold it till reach the good value. bch now is going crazy that the reason why the market crash

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:15:30 PM

depend what alt we talking about, but i guess some alt will likely go down because the bitcoin itself drop and some will go up because its not have relation with bitcoin it self

Exactly. There are very different kind of alt coins. Some of them will grow even more, strong ones like monero, qash etc. Some of them will go to very low levels. Depends on the coin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

Did something crash, huh? As I know all popular cryptocurrencies are growing in price in last few months. I also doubt that they will drop in price in the future. Only thing that can happen is crash of small altcoins (so called shitcoins) and it's a good thing.
yesterday I see one coin called augur bumped big in the market we may find the bump more in the chart. After that cardano, iota and all always growing in the marketplace.
Crash means you will find that coins like digicoin, qtum, utrust and some coins always fluctuate vin the market. So be choosy to invest on the altcoin.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

Of course there will be a correction after so great growth, just as always. But after that they will raise just as before. I suppose nothing will change in long term Wink
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

They will. The market is being so crowded and over valued that it is being a great risk for productivity and development of the world and people are all holding their money in the form of cryptos.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

They will. The market is being so crowded and over valued that it is being a great risk for productivity and development of the world and people are all holding their money in the form of cryptos.

Doesn't seem like a reason for it to crash.

Why not hold it in GOOD crypto seems better than any other thing to hold it in if you already have the usual things in your portfolio to spread risk.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

There are alts that are also on correction today and there are alts that are pumping today. This is just a normal movement for the crypto's, when bitcoin is getting dumped there are too many altcoins that you can choose to invest before it will pump. And for bitcoin, after the correction these alts are going to be on a bloody week again when bitcoin starts to be healthy again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

Everything that goes up should come down, its law of nature and the rate of dump might be bigger than rate of pump.

Almost every alts that exist has pumped recently without any news/development supporting it so I am expecting bigger dump on whole crypto market like never seen before. I am trying to hold as much bitcoin I can before it will start to surge again. Money will flow back to bitcoin soon...

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

Many write that bitcoin's correlation is over and the price is ready to rush up again. And dial 2-5 000 from above. If it does, altcoins will go up, and the outflow of money to bitcoin will go again. But not all currencies will fall. Those that are now in the trend on good news and success in work, they can still grow in value.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

Its just a BTC price correction,and a dragon slayer part 2 BCH is getting pump so the whales transfering from BTC to BCH then switch back to BTC after taking their profits alts will bleed if the BTC goes up or downs but normally alts will comeback after few days.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

I believe that a partial correction will be - unequivocally! The price will vary both with the altcoins and in bitcoin. This you need only use and make a profit on these "races".

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
jmalkovich

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:36:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is becoming more powerful by time. Altcoins may crash a little bit soon, however they will have larger market caps by time and they will be adventageous, in my opinion.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
BuyToHold

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

As far as bitcoin keep crushing the price for altcoins will increase, people is turning into BCH mostly.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

What do you mean by crash? A 10 or 20% percent drop in this markets are an everyday thing.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: