Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4720 times)
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

SOm e alts really deserve to crash, they have no project, no team, no development... they are just there for a quick and small money rise and then to be used by pumper - dumpers.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Will altcoins crash again ?
Most of altcoins will dead in the end, and minority altcoins will survived.
It is major trend of development.
And if you mention the price of cryptocurrency will crash again.
My answer will be yes.
But it will grow up again

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Crash and stability is part of market if you take a look of market since 2009 there are ups and down so learn the way that which time is best for buy or sell it is possible to predict well if you deeply involve with crypto world and know the statistics will help out to take the rational decisions.

sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Hopefully no crash again from now. We only can hope with high price from BTC because a lot of altcoins still depends on BTC price. From now I hope BTC market is going to be normal and the price high as November 2017
Danu26

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Most of altcoins will dead in the end, and minority altcoins will survived.
It is major trend of development.
And if you mention the price of cryptocurrency will crash again.
My answer will be yes.
But it will grow up again
indeed in the world of crypto crash will happen because it is usual going up and down the market.
indeed sometimes if a crash occurs some coins will die and some coins will survive but crypto market will never die. because this has become a trend in the world today.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

It is depend on which alt. If the alt you talking about is alt base on bitcoin or ethereum it will crash when bitcoin and ethereum crash. But if the alt or token ico base on dollar it will goes stronger when the project succeed. Example altcoin which doing ico base on dollar and euro : cindicator ( $0.01 each token ico price ) , savedroid ( € 0.01 each token at ico price and ico still live. 30 million euro collected hard cap 60 million )
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

It is depend on which alt. If the alt you talking about is alt base on bitcoin or ethereum it will crash when bitcoin and ethereum crash. But if the alt or token ico base on dollar it will goes stronger when the project succeed. Example altcoin which doing ico base on dollar and euro : cindicator ( $0.01 each token ico price ) , savedroid ( € 0.01 each token at ico price and ico still live. 30 million euro collected hard cap 60 million )
I think this is a very normal reaction for alts to crash,specially those bitcoin base alts. Because their drop is based on price of bitcoin, not price of coin to FIAT. Best thing to do in situations like this is to hold, and not sell your altcoins at a loss. Bitcoin always has dips and pumps,the price will fall eventually again, and altcoins also will pump again. Due to how most altcoins are traded against bitcoin, you will actually find the FIAT value (real world currency value) of the altcoin remains fairly close to the price before the recent pump of bitcoin, but because it traded against bitcoin,then the price against bitcoin goes down.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

If you mean the fall in altcoin prices, my answer is definitely yes. It is inevitable but not for all altcoins. But i cant tell you when it will be because i dont know.

I dont know also when the price goes down and up. Thats just prediction.
However,,the price of crypto is always have chance to crash or correction so its pretty sure will come.
The crash of altcoin also depending on bitcoin price because bitcoin price lead any other altcoin price.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

If you mean the fall in altcoin prices, my answer is definitely yes. It is inevitable but not for all altcoins. But i cant tell you when it will be because i dont know.

I dont know also when the price goes down and up. Thats just prediction.
However,,the price of crypto is always have chance to crash or correction so its pretty sure will come.
The crash of altcoin also depending on bitcoin price because bitcoin price lead any other altcoin price.
Yes I agree with your opinion. I think in all the altcoins, bitcoin possesses very delicate technology and is widely used by so many people. Bitcoin is trusted by many people in the world for their technology and daily bitcoin has more than 1 billion volumes in the crypto market. So when the bitcoin collapses, all other altcoins will no longer be valid.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

almost all altcoins crash when bitcoin goes down, Every first 2 months of the year we experience bitcoin to dump as well as many altcoins . But it will recover fast and pump high again.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

Guys come on guys we all know that's is a correction and not a crash. Correction are normal for the market like stocks, forex, and crypto because correction is need for the market to be healthy don't expect all the market are always going high and not going down.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

Definitely Yes, there will be another crash in price of Altcoins, the most important thing is to prepare for this event, this is a market and its occur in circle so to think the price would go up without correction is a dream, always prepare for the boom and burst of the market

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

alt coins move in the market with bitcoin chart so we need to check bitcoin chart first in bitcoinwisdom.com and then trade altcoins as per the bitcoin movement
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Looking positive today. So hope we are on to get back to normal.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

it is necessary for the BTC to reach a certain level for recovery of the bottoms and to wait long enough for them to rise so that expectations are met

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Exactly, first take a look at BTC which is still very often the mother coin to buy alts. BTC has to find a stable support level before investors will be willing to invest their BTC in other coins.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

it is necessary for the BTC to reach a certain level for recovery of the bottoms and to wait long enough for them to rise so that expectations are met

It's not a must, some altcoins make positive difference.
For example I'm expecting NEO to make its own move. A lot of investor think like me.
Alts can crash again and again but good ones will survive in the end.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

It's not a must, some altcoins make positive difference.
For example I'm expecting NEO to make its own move. A lot of investor think like me.
Alts can crash again and again but good ones will survive in the end.

Yes up the Neo!
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Of course, alts will crash again. It is not possible that prices are always upwards. But no one knows exactly when it will be.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Crypto world is a roller coaster ride. It will basically go up and down. It's the law of supply and demand. Peoples attitude and mindset always change and therefore affect the way crypto is behaving. So it just normal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: