Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4720 times)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

of course, when this is a difficult time to invest is included in altcoin. currently, the only altcoin is already at the time when it was difficult to ride reach higher prices again, now in investing need patience.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Crash meaning the huge dump price of Altcoins after Bitcoin skyrocketed? If that's what you meant then the answer is yes it will crash again once Bitcoin increases its price back again to $20k or more. That is just my observation that every time Bitcoin skyrockets its price, some Altcoins try to go with Bitcoin but when it reaches a certain point, it comes crashing down.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

It will crash again, go to moon again, and crash again. But in this year, my guess is the moon according to my observations of people who wants to get in this world but couldn't do it yet.

But proffessional brokers fear me. The frequency of increases and decreases is very high compared to the time I first buy coins.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

There is a cycle here. There will always be rise up, and there will always be crash. The important thing is to be profitable in these situations.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Right now people are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Every altcoin is being looked at as a scam...and lets face it, most of them are scams. Another big block of alts are mostly useless and or obsolete technologically already. Many of the altcoins are just frankenstein monsters of all the open-source code a team of noobs could past together and call a coin. Of the ones that are left, you have a handful of pretty clever pyramid schemes and what is left over are the real projects that have a shot at the crown.
CanadaGoose

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

I think everything will crash multiple times. Big caps and small caps. The market is still extremely manipulatable at the moment due to its size so this volatility is going nowhere fast.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

I think everything will crash multiple times. Big caps and small caps. The market is still extremely manipulatable at the moment due to its size so this volatility is going nowhere fast.

You are right, Alts or bitcoin will definitely crashed multiple times.  Its like a roller coaster ride. We just have to learn how to play with it. Good luck on the ride.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

Will altcoins crash again ?

Yes, it will. We cannot say that altcoins will pump always, altcoins have also correction of the price, just like bitcoin. It will always crash, you just need to be ready, because we cannot control the market. Only market can tell on the every price of altcoins.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Of course, alts will crash again. It is not possible that prices are always upwards. But no one knows exactly when it will be.
Agree! Altcoins is very volatile, we cannot predict it. The best way to earn is we will go with flow. Learn how to day trade on altcoins because it will help us to earn profits by just trading, buying low and selling it on high.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

While buying altcoin purchase the main thing we have to consider patience because it is not to make money within a short period of time, so we have to act according to the market in order to make money. I am watching the market for 2 years, altcoin price will increase when bitcoin price is increasing.
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

there will always be ups and downs in the price of cryptocurrency it becomes an opportunity people can buy low and sell at high prices. and will increase again its price. When prices fall, this is the best time to buy and collect your altcoin. Maybe we say easy but we have to know when to buy and sell, because bitcoin is not easy to predict.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

I don't expect to see one more big crash in altcoins at spring. Bitcoin is recovered and altcoins are in some bad shape already. I think many people already dumped their altcoins so only holder left holding.
Lastsamuraj

Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

If people will keep fudding about India and etc,of course they will.We have 2 way drop road now.Btc pump+Bad news non stop

elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

i do not know. but in my opinion, the market fluctuates everyday, it can rise and it can down. if you have good skill and experience, you even get profit when the market down

ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

no one can expect that's altcoin will going to the heaven or going to the hell, but only with great analyze that's can help you on price prediction of altcoin
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

It is always like going up and down. This kind of market is not stable so you must be wise in buying and selling of altcoin. Studying well about it will make you gain a lot of profit. But it can also make you lost a lot.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
cannycassiopeia

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

What's happening now is the answer to your question. What people wants to know is, "When will be the stable time for the Altcoins?" This is the moment that all of us are waiting for and that's for sure.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

Will altcoins crash again ?

As of today i can see that both Altcoins and Bitcoin are in red but i don't know if this is another corrections, another crash or dip but we should accept the fact that when we joined this kind of investments, we should understand that the risk is always there because the price is unpredictable so therefore we should always have a constant update of our coins to avoid huge losses in the future.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

I do not think so, because altcoin prices can still go up even a little. The ups and downs of current prices are common. Of course the market situation is not always increased, there must be a time when the market situation down. But do not worry, based on some channel altcoin that I follow, all say in the next few weeks or months altcoin will rise again, the price of bitcoin ethereum, etc will rise again. Do not be afraid of falling prices, causing you to sell your altcoin for fear the price will drop dramatically again.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

If you've seen the market price today then the results will make you pleasantly surprised because the market has value red all could even be said to be almost close to the lowest value. If you have the capital to be said at this time a good time to buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: