Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will alts crash again ?  (Read 4727 times)
serenacalce

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

Of course, most of the new cryptocurrencies will die very fast, but the cryptomarket have a bright future.
We just need to keep the attention on every movement, just to understand the preliminary signs - they exist - of a coin crash
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

This crash was all because of the festive season, we should see prices to quickly recover after the new year as traders, investors and all other crypto enthusiants will want to continue from where they left from, and already prices are looking good.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

altcoin crash is sure to happen but for now it will still continue to be one of the high rising coins and potentially, because now the altcoin price could be the best and show improvement albeit slowly. indicators to see altcoin can be seen on some sites where the beginning of the year will be a crash for all crypto.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:07 PM

it is likely that a small decline in the BTC will take place and a movement will take place to direct the bottom to a hard fall.

hardalisas

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

It is possible that cryptocurrency market will crash again.
It is hard to see your portfolio decrease a lot, but it will recover eventually.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

Maybe the term fell should be changed down. Altcoin is volatile, its value can change anytime it can go up and down drastically.
If you ask will Altcoin fall, the answer Altcoin will decrease in price someday. The working system of Cryptocurrency is decentralized and therefore we can determine the enzymes and increases in altcoin prices.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

There is always a dip after an uptrend and this price cycle will continue forever because it is of cryptocurrency system. Crash always seem to happen in almost all the alts when bitcoin suffers a sharp drop in price. But this price drop provide us the opportunity to buy altcoins at lower prices.
Not a cryptocurrency system I guess, it's more precise to the crypto characteristics itself that are easily influenced by many people who are buying and selling as well as other activities like certain projects.
The price movement of altcoins is like being the aftermath of Bitcoin, but it doesn't rule out that will be more people are moving in altcoins until the price is more likely to increase.
While the price going down.. I'm still ensured there are still many people who are buying until the price will keep changing naturally because it's influenced by many people from various countries.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

I hope altcoin will not fall again its value.
I am sad and disappointed when the price of altcoin falls, I regret this.
I keep hoping that altcoin will always go up if altcoin is forced to decrease then the decline is not much.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

Oh, sure they will. They will crash, and recover back, and then again and again. This is how volatility works. Cryptomarket is a roller coaster and seems like it will not change in the near future.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Every altcoins is crashing when bitcoin is dumping. This is the reason why all coins dumping so hard. But if you are a true believer, this is not the reason to dump.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

Well now altcoins crash again if you don't want to loss money then you should hold and buy more altcoin you like instead, the prices will recover soon.  

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

Alt season could extend into as late as August this time around...

Enjoy the window we now have, it could last up to 5-7 days before another probable drop for BTC to around $7500-7600 before the next bounce.  Im expecting BTC to bottom around june 18-24 and at 5k or below (3k probably the most extreme scenario for mine). Id like to think alt season will resume after this point and not have concluded just prior to the last big drop. Fingers crossed

Dont let anyone fool you, there is no new money coming in and realistically no one should expect a mega bull run to start until mid next year. The recent mini bull run was most likely a last opportunity for whales to dump onto everyone. Interest across the board has dropped off significantly. Many of those casual investors who were lured into crypto late last year have left, many with considerable losses. The wall st crowd will also want to drive the price down to as low as possible to load their bags in preperation for the next bull run. Be prepared for more orchestrated FUD and orchestrated black swan events, dont be one of the sheep that buys into the fud narrative. This doesnt mean you should hold, just be smart how you trade, buy BTC and A-grade Alts when everyone thinks Crypto is over. (5k or below)

Sounds like good news to me. I for one am more happy to see yet another dip. I really want to make all my holdings grow even bigger before Bitcoin starts making serious moved for 10k again. As long as it keeps dipping, guys like me keep on buying. I am guessing like you that it could drop below 8k again. Then maybe the FUD guys will start talking again and maybe Bitcoin drops even further. But that is okay. Whales kept on dumping and mini bulls keep on rising in strength. Then when the mega bull wakes up,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

Will altcoins crash again ?

Absolutely YES, well then, its normal nowdays, because of the major factors that triggers the market to crash, but we shall pray not to happen again, there are only two scenarios that would give us profit when their is a market crash, well first then its a buying time for all good currencies, and sold it when the price is high, then Buying and HOLD. At least we dont lose, when you buy when the market is down.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
patricsauter

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Alts should be bullish and have found bottom, Meaning they are not caring much about BTC anymore.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

Every markets in the world has ups and downs. It happened in past and it will happen in future. you can see a few days ago, bitcoin price down and cause altcoins crash, as well that a well stabilized markets sees a dip
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Yes, they will collapse. Then they will be reborn again. Those who is afraid they can not trade, the rest are happy at risk and earn.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

Well now altcoins crash again if you don't want to loss money then you should hold and buy more altcoin you like instead, the prices will recover soon.  
I do not think so. There has already been considerable fall in the prices of alt and the past few months have proved very good in case of price stability. Price stability attracts investors to invest in the technology and as a result of investment, the prices rise thus increasing the possibility of prosperity in future. Alt like ETH is expected to go big till December.
nongkrong

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Depend what alt we talking about, but i guess some alt will likely go down because the bitcoin's price down too, and some alt will still go up because its not have relation with bitcoin it self.
But always remember if every market will happen that condition. 
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Crash or not it will depend on market conditions later.
We still find it difficult to predict the current Cryptocurrency price. We will certainly expect good, that is hopefully the value of Cryptocurrency is always stable and not falling again.
The fall of Cryptocurrency will certainly make many people feel disappointed.
The thing we can do to keep Crypto's price stability by not selling it heavily is how to keep the Crypto price down.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

I very much doubt that this will happen this year. If you look at statistics last year, then almost 2016 was a year of instability and decline, and 2017 was a year of active growth. Today the year 2018 has come and most likely it will be the year of the fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: