Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.

But the uniqueness and the implementations of the project will surely make it to be successful. Also giving bonuses, good marketing and an active advertising will help the success of this project.

That is basically when we are into an ICO, giving bonuses to those early birds and planning to be in good strategy. Furthermore, dev and the team are I think making more ideas about their platform to satisfy their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

How is it different from similar projects?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
Advertising and Marketing has a very important part to play for a project to succeed. For a project to succeed great Advertising and Marketing l shaped the mind of the potential users and they attract Investors! The development team and Advertising team when work together they will produce a brilliant platform for people to use and it will definitely grow big!
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Yes you are right. I hope the developrs will soon launch the Airdrop campaign because it will helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to attract more and more investeros.i hope they will also launch the bounty programme soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.

But the uniqueness and the implementations of the project will surely make it to be successful. Also giving bonuses, good marketing and an active advertising will help the success of this project.

That is basically when we are into an ICO, giving bonuses to those early birds and planning to be in good strategy. Furthermore, dev and the team are I think making more ideas about their platform to satisfy their clients.
Such bonuses for purchase of tokens in the form of bonus percent on the balance it is an ordinary situation for many ICO of the beginning projects. Another matter consists that all the same only the small number of people bravely use this opportunity in the purposes because of fear of failure.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
Advertising and Marketing has a very important part to play for a project to succeed. For a project to succeed great Advertising and Marketing l shaped the mind of the potential users and they attract Investors! The development team and Advertising team when work together they will produce a brilliant platform for people to use and it will definitely grow big!
I think that's why they have a marketing and advisory board to handle such matters man I mean is their job to create awareness and stuff and the dev team develop those features and the entire platform

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Yes you are right. I hope the developrs will soon launch the Airdrop campaign because it will helps to increase the popularity of project and also helps to attract more and more investeros.i hope they will also launch the bounty programme soon.
Yes absolutely if they launch the airdrop campaign then they will easily gain attention from investors towards the project. This kind of activities is very helpful for projects growth. Due to airdrop campaign, the AssetFun community can rapidly grow and it will become great decision which can help the project to grow more at a certain time later.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

I dont understand, if you already did your maths for the bounty campaign guys. The total giveaway for the Assetfun Bounty Campaign is 23.000 AFT and just calculate it with the value of token right at the moment (look on twitter campaign).  And the stakes are already calculated in AFT token; if you join signature campaign and get some stakes, you know already how many AFT you get.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Airdrop is good for make promotion, but have bounty campaign too is better,  they already make bounty campaign, but actually i see this bounty running by unprofessional bounty managers with no code for signature campaign Smiley. Hope they fix soon for member join this.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

a very interesting project. I see a good concept idea in this project. hi dev you do not have a bounty program? and there is no ico you will do?

It supposed to be on website, but it's only on their whitepaper, checked page number 14 : https://assetfun.org/ASSETFUN_DOCUMENT_V1.1.pdf
It's a poor roadmap and I don't think this project will work, I can't imagine anyone that has many options in the market like ethereum, Neo ,.Eos, Ada will come to issue a token on AssetFun.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Yes absolutely if they launch the airdrop campaign then they will easily gain attention from investors towards the project. This kind of activities is very helpful for projects growth. Due to airdrop campaign, the AssetFun community can rapidly grow and it will become great decision which can help the project to grow more at a certain time later.

Exactly, having an airdrop will add on the popularity on this project which really make sense. Also, they must add aome attractive features that may caught the attentions of everybody. I hope this project is capable and competitive enough among others since many projects looks like the same advocacy as well as features on this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

I think that's why they have a marketing and advisory board to handle such matters man I mean is their job to create awareness and stuff and the dev team develop those features and the entire platform
For me, i see AssetFun have good skill at promotion, but they really need to make more campaign such as Reddit or voting at some ICO listing.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

Wow another new project launched. AssetFun is a decentralized token eco platform but It seems to me that the team is not actively promoting the Internet project. I do not understand this project well
maybe the team is preparing something extraordinary to promote this project. because too busy so the team for now has not so visible results of work, hopefully the team is able to work well and make a very satisfactory results.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

The project lacks that extra punch which makes you believe in the project. They could have explained the project in a better way. So that people know exactly what the team is trying to achive, and help them reach that goal.
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

great, I love this ANN, it's seems so potential
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

I see a new coin project with a stable network. Are the airdrops already over, or can I still participate?
The airdrop lasts for a month, you can still partcipate Cheesy

I want to participate in the airdrop. Where is the link? Do this project really have an airdrop now? Anyway. I see that the dev is very active now and I am hoping that they will be successful soon.
It is the link for airdrop details  Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

great, I love this ANN, it's seems so potential
This project is heading to tendency - tokenize real world's assets and realize direct exchange among tokens on the platform.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

What blockchain is the AssetFun token based? If it is in Ethereum then does that mean it is like you are going to build a dApp that is going to help make a decentralized dApp?
AssetFun has developed its own blockchain, mainnet https://assetfun.net/ was online on December 2017. Our core functions include Token Creation, Pridict, Token Market and DAPP building. For now Token Creation and Pridict was fully developed and officially online.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

I guess your functionality exists on some famous platform. How did your platform differ from others?
The most difference, for token creation, ASSETFUN is the easiest way ever because what you need to do is simply fill in your token info and pay the charge, no need to access programming. For predict, unlike some other platforms (which can change or retrieve password), ASSETFUN is a real decentralized platform, it makes sure the impossibility of result manipulation https://assetfun.net/
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?
We are a community guiding project, and you must know that there are many projects didn't have ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: