Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
taongam

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Interesting concept. Why do you need so much time for development and publish the Alpha? Nov 2018 - 11 months is much longer than other project are showing a working product.
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

Is this the first talent sourcing crypto? If so then this could be a good investment. I will bookmark this thread for now as I am interested to know more about this project Wink

To our knowledge it is the first one
pero991

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:38:17 AM

This project will be very useful for talented people, this platform will help them demonstrate their talent and develop their skills for everyone if this project is fully implemented. What exchanges do you plan in the future?
do you think that the wave platform is promising for your token? Your road map is very real and promising. Do you plan to register with Bittrex?
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

Nice concept!
Is this project to Promote dancers, actors, models, all kind of gig performers or to provide platform for advertising?
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

Nice concept!
Is this project to Promote dancers, actors, models, all kind of gig performers or to provide platform for advertising?

Both. Platform participants will advertise brands for a discount provided based on their reputation. The higher the reputation, the more outstanding talent is, the better advertisement he can be.
montrezor

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

It's too hard to find project nowadays which solve real humans' problems.
This project is the real deal!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

This project will be very useful for talented people, this platform will help them demonstrate their talent and develop their skills for everyone if this project is fully implemented. What exchanges do you plan in the future?
do you think that the wave platform is promising for your token? Your road map is very real and promising. Do you plan to register with Bittrex?

Hi! We are temporary on Waves, since it is the best option now on market. However later on, for our ITO we are planning to switch to Skyledger. Gateway is being develop already.

Regarding exchanges. We are already discussing with Shanghai-based c2cx. Bittrex, Cryptopia, as well as several other platforms are on our list, no deals yet.
jimmyw

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

Hm.. So interesting project for participate. Subscribe to news, thx.

cjmgdcn

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

Waves platform maybe no so many people than eth.
This project  seem will be a long journey .
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

Such a wonderful project. Hope that it will be listed on different exchanges that offers low cost transaction fee's.

3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

It's a very interesting and constructive idea. I think it will be very hard for you, but you must move on and insist on bringing your idea to the end. Perhaps I will join you ...
byhq

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

very good project, I will fully support this project to complete and succeed. let's get up and move forward with MDL for  better financially. finally good luck and success for this project.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

There are services built on technology blocking for the sale of tickets for concerts, cinema, theatre, etc. You plan to interact with them?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Stasnislav11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

you have a good road map and the idea itself is interesting, most likely I will invest in this project, I hope that your token will make us richer
alextar

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

Believe  in this token
crane0766

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Your Gateway to Financial Market on the BlockChain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

I'm interested. How can you create a symbiosis of talent and real actions? Record in the blockchain ... I've met so many talented people and understand that they are united by one thing - the inability to develop themselves. I do not think that someone in this really helps blockchain. Because to become popular, famous, in demand is a lot of work personally from a creative person, but the majority thinks that the ability to sing, dance and write music is enough. That why this project provokes distrust. And the more clear the simple person the essence of the project make the more trust. Now I see somehow everything is confused.

"will help to overcome most of the existing problems" - in fact, what problems do you mean?
"Our tools will help solve existing problems" - what problems will they solve and how?
"Talents are special people, they have indicators above the average in professionalism, appearance and personal qualities, people look at them more often, so why do not they get a discount for some products or services for becoming living carriers of advertising?" higher reputation of talent, the higher the discount - this is the basis of the advertising distribution. " - Who are we talking about, please give examples?

"Often talents use extremely customised equipmentor costumes which cannot be found in ordinary
shops, so they create these themselves! Crafted costumes, equipment, supplies, and other related
items are all tradable and rentable commodities. Our MDL platform will make it easy to get involved in
this marketplace using MDL token. " - How will the information in the blockchain solve this problem?

In the Ukrainian market of services for decorating events and filming, people have united in communities that contain information about the requisite and rental equipment. Those who wanted to create bases, always meet  the human factor, and the person and company need to know personally to trust, not just the pluses in the rating are enough, you need to see the props, especially executed by a unique author's project. For example, Shakirova in Moscow does not share information about her profile at all, but at the same time her rating among the Russia and Ukraine decorators is very high, and her work partly creates trends - what will she get a discount for? Does she need it? Discount is usually given by non-professionals looking for at least some earnings, I think.

биткoин пoдoбeн фeникcy
mtkynet

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:13 PM

OMG! that is really cool! It is clearly MDL is gonna be different! Work hard guys! You got the support...
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

1. I'm interested. How can you create a symbiosis of talent and real actions? Record in the blockchain ... I've met so many talented people and understand that they are united by one thing - the inability to develop themselves. I do not think that someone in this really helps blockchain. Because to become popular, famous, in demand is a lot of work personally from a creative person, but the majority thinks that the ability to sing, dance and write music is enough. That why this project provokes distrust. And the more clear the simple person the essence of the project make the more trust. Now I see somehow everything is confused.

2. "will help to overcome most of the existing problems" - in fact, what problems do you mean?
3. "Our tools will help solve existing problems" - what problems will they solve and how?
4. "Talents are special people, they have indicators above the average in professionalism, appearance and personal qualities, people look at them more often, so why do not they get a discount for some products or services for becoming living carriers of advertising?" higher reputation of talent, the higher the discount - this is the basis of the advertising distribution. " - Who are we talking about, please give examples?

5. "Often talents use extremely customised equipment or costumes which cannot be found in ordinary
shops, so they create these themselves! Crafted costumes, equipment, supplies, and other related
items are all tradable and rentable commodities. Our MDL platform will make it easy to get involved in
this marketplace using MDL token. " - How will the information in the blockchain solve this problem?

6. In the Ukrainian market of services for decorating events and filming, people have united in communities that contain information about the requisite and rental equipment. Those who wanted to create bases, always meet  the human factor, and the person and company need to know personally to trust, not just the pluses in the rating are enough, you need to see the props, especially executed by a unique author's project. For example, Shakirova in Moscow does not share information about her profile at all, but at the same time her rating among the Russia and Ukraine decorators is very high, and her work partly creates trends - what will she get a discount for? Does she need it? Discount is usually given by non-professionals looking for at least some earnings, I think.

Hi! Thank you for your interest and questions. We have already answered to your questions in Russian-speak thread. But here is our explanation once more.

1. I it true that a lot of talents don't know or don't want to promote themselves. That's why we provide tools and instruments for for promotion, such as easy-to-use presentation profile, compcard constructor, smart search, etc. Check our WP for more details on that matter. Regards [Suspicious link removed]ponent please check this article in our blog http://mdl.wtf/2017-12-23-what-do-we-do-and-why/

2. They are listed on our webpage, ANN, blog and WP - channels of supply/demand are not consolidated; reputation is not traced, so that a lot of cheating and misbehavior happen; presentation materials are not standardized, so it is confusing to pick right talent for a gig.

3. This is also mentioned on our webpage, ANN, blog and WP - by providing useful tools we consolidate talents and bookers on our platform; by using BC/PIDS tech we implement reputation module; presentation materials will be universe and easy to check and send over.

4. Simple example. A good dancer has reputation because he is performing a lot and that's why he can get a discount for new Nike sneakers. Nike will give this discount because it will want this dancer to wear those shoes to promote them.

5. Ecosystem economy will be supported by MDL Token. We look into the future and believe that in few years no platform can survive without own token, so it is going to be mustbe feature.

6. She is not our target audience, we won't give her a discount, sorry. Our Target audience is listed on our webpage, blog, WP, and ANN - all kind of gig performers - models, actors, dancers, cosplay, etc.

Thank you for your interest!
mainethegreat

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

Nice project to support with, just read the whitepaper and Im impressed with the project. Looking forward for the success of this project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
charsen23

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

I like the idea of ​​your project,  I hope for the success of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: