Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

The sale of tokens will take place in one stage?  Will be any bonuses depending on the day of participation in the sale?
Here is the information from the WP, it is a pity that it is not on the site itself and it is necessary to search in a large document:

During the Initial Token Oering (ITO) that will last from 10th of March 2018 until 10th of
April 2018 or until we reach the hard cap, for development of the platform, cross-border
scaling and business development and exchanges listings, as well as R&D and further
implementation of block chain and decentralized data storage technologies.
In order to join the ITO, participants should KYC and install MDL wallet. Please visit
mdl.life to proceed.
The soft cap of crowdsale is 200,000,000 MDL and hard cap is 400,000,000 MDL.
During the ITO every individual will be able to purchase MDL with ETH, BTC, SKY or
WAVES, institutional investors will be able to purchase MDL also in fiat. On the first seven
days of ITO price of MDL will be equal to 0,03 USD, with the limit of 40,000,000 MDL, so
this is your chance to have MDL token in much lesser price. From the eight to the fifteenth
day of ITO 1 MDL is equivalent to 0,04 USD, with the limit of 80,000,000
spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

Here is the scheme for distributing tokens from the WP. Nothing unusual.
Bounty 2.25%
Pre-ITO 5%
Team and advisors options 8.75%
In-platform rewards (time-locked)*9%
Founders (time-locked)15%
Meta-data mining (time-locked)*20%
ITO 40%

I wonder at what time tokens will be locked?
Is there any information about this in the WP?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

ITO
[10 Mar, 2018 - 10 Apr, 2018]
Soft cap: 200,000,000 MDL ($10,000,000 USD)
Hard cap: 400,000,000 MDL ($20,000,000 USD)
Token Price: $0.05 USD
Large enough soft cap. Do you think it will be closed?
Are there any preliminary agreements with investors?
Of course, there are preliminary agreements with private investors. Plus we are supported by a large community of Skycoin, who are waiting for the opening of sales. We already have a lot of preliminary orders for the purchase of coins.
It looks promising. To begin with, I look at your bounty campaign, with collecting a soft cap of $ 10 million, bounty hunter payments will be very pleasant  Smiley
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

rarely do i see a project with softcap target half of a hardcap target on main sale, if reached softcap it will be easy to reach hardcap
with the concept of talent search will certainly be many investors interested in contributing to this project well developed
The figures for soft and hard cap are quite adequate. 10 million dollars is the normal amount for the implementation of such a large project. The fact that the figure for hard cap not overestimated indicates a serious approach on the part of developers.

Our hardcap is based on the amount of tokens we can sell
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

The sale of tokens will take place in one stage?  Will be any bonuses depending on the day of participation in the sale?

Yeah, we have the bonus system. Please check our telegram for more info
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

ITO
[10 Mar, 2018 - 10 Apr, 2018]
Soft cap: 200,000,000 MDL ($10,000,000 USD)
Hard cap: 400,000,000 MDL ($20,000,000 USD)
Token Price: $0.05 USD
Large enough soft cap. Do you think it will be closed?
Are there any preliminary agreements with investors?
Of course, there are preliminary agreements with private investors. Plus we are supported by a large community of Skycoin, who are waiting for the opening of sales. We already have a lot of preliminary orders for the purchase of coins.
It looks promising. To begin with, I look at your bounty campaign, with collecting a soft cap of $ 10 million, bounty hunter payments will be very pleasant  Smiley
I think the project will quickly gain the maximum number of participants in the bounty campaign since it is promising.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

The sale of tokens will take place in one stage?  Will be any bonuses depending on the day of participation in the sale?

Thanks, I already read the information provided above. In your telegram it is possible to receive more operative answers or there is any special information?

spitfire1337

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

It depends on the total number of participants, if they get a lot, then payments for bounty hunters will not be very big. Therefore, it is necessary to enter the project at the initial stages.
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Thanks, I already read the information provided above. In your telegram it is possible to receive more operative answers or there is any special information?
The realities are such that now the information is first published in the telegram, and only then spreads through other information channels. If you want to follow the project, then you must subscribe to its channel.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Reputation-based partnership
programs with brands
Talents are special. They are above average in skills,
appearance, and personality. People look at them
more often. So why don’t they get a discount on
some products or services for becoming a form of
live advertisement? The higher the talent reputation,
the higher the discount - this is advertisement
sharing.
Many popular people even now receive goods and services with huge discounts, if it is possible and for less top talents, they will be satisfied.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

rarely do i see a project with softcap target half of a hardcap target on main sale, if reached softcap it will be easy to reach hardcap
with the concept of talent search will certainly be many investors interested in contributing to this project well developed
The figures for soft and hard cap are quite adequate. 10 million dollars is the normal amount for the implementation of such a large project. The fact that the figure for hard cap not overestimated indicates a serious approach on the part of developers.

Our hardcap is based on the amount of tokens we can sell
I understand this and it seems to me that you could do it even more. In case of great interest on the part of investors, not everyone will be able to buy the project's tokens.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

What at the moment do you have competitors and why are you better than them?
I am always amazed at such questions. The basic information you can find in the WP of project. Conduct an analysis of competitors is not what the team should do. It is necessary to spend time developing the product.
But the more you know about competitors, the better you know their strengths and weaknesses, the better you understand the market on which you will work. And as I see the project team knows the competitors well.
In this you are right, but market research is a separate stage in the development of the project. Once it is produced it is necessary to move further without being distracted by trivia completely devoting its attention to product development.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Here is the scheme for distributing tokens from the WP. Nothing unusual.
Bounty 2.25%
Pre-ITO 5%
Team and advisors options 8.75%
In-platform rewards (time-locked)*9%
Founders (time-locked)15%
Meta-data mining (time-locked)*20%
ITO 40%

I'm interested too. Typically, tokens are blocked for a period of one year or three years. How this will be implemented in this project will need to be clarified by developers.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

programs with brands
sharing.
Many popular people even now receive goods and services with huge discounts, if it is possible and for less top talents, they will be satisfied.
The idea is quite interesting. It will be more interesting to see how it can be realized. Assessments of the talents and abilities of people are often subjective and there may be difficulties.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

The realities are such that now the information is first published in the telegram, and only then spreads through other information channels. If you want to follow the project, then you must subscribe to its channel.
I know the current trends, but I believe that it is more convenient to publish voluminous and meaningful information (and, most importantly, to look for) on the forums.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

LightFork
This stage is passed, you are right. Now the project team needs to focus on the interests of investors and potential users of the platform to succeed.
spitfire1337

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

I'm interested too. Typically, tokens are blocked for a period of one year or three years. How this will be implemented in this project will need to be clarified by developers.
Even if they are frozen for only a year, then this will be a sufficient period for the project to fully work, and the demand for tokens has grown enough to absorb defrozen tokens.
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

I know the current trends, but I believe that it is more convenient to publish voluminous and meaningful information (and, most importantly, to look for) on the forums.
May be. At the moment the situation is such - social networks for all news, telegrams for prompt information and a forum for official announcements and news.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

programs with brands
sharing.
The idea is quite interesting. It will be more interesting to see how it can be realized. Assessments of the talents and abilities of people are often subjective and there may be difficulties.
You can always come up with some common signs. For example, the number of subscribers in the instagram. This does not speak much about talent, but 100% correlates with popularity.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

programs with brands
sharing.
You can always come up with some common signs. For example, the number of subscribers in the instagram. This does not speak much about talent, but 100% correlates with popularity.
It is an important phenomenon for advertisers to increase the number of people who comment, and it is also a sign for advertisers that the advertising has brought about an increase in sales or popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: