Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:47:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

Maybe developers need to consider cooperation with recruiting agencies.
Perhaps at the initial stage this will be a useful partnership. But when the platform is fully operational, it will not be needed.
Yes, in its full version, the platform is a full-fledged ecosystem that does not need partners. But the path to this will not be easy.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

That's true, especially in Asia where we work.

Funny example. I got a taxi ride yesterday in Shanghai and was going to use mobile (Wechat) pay as usual, but the driver phone eventually was too old to receive payments and i didn't have any cash with me, coz I simply don't carry cash anymore in China - I pay for everything with the smartphone, even to beggars on the street. So I went out of the car to ask people around to pay for me in cash, so I could transfer to them via mobile, but noone had cash with him! we got to take a ride to an ATM to withdraw some.

Mobile payments came to China about 3 years ago and now people don't use cash at all!
Everything changes very quickly. Once there were no video bloggers, and now any interesting person can gain millions of subscribers. It's time for this system to move to a new level with the help of your project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
KatyaDurst

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

Interesting project! But why are you so sure that blockchain technology is strongly needed in this industry? Take backstage.com for instance - actors can be easily found and all their previous works can be seen in the profile.
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

Interesting project! But why are you so sure that blockchain technology is strongly needed in this industry? Take backstage.com for instance - actors can be easily found and all their previous works can be seen in the profile.

Good question! I believe this article can answer your question.
trugad (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Meet Dmity Doronin, CEO of MDL Talent Hub. We will be present at the BiiSummit in Dubai!

posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Meet Dmity Doronin, CEO of MDL Talent Hub. We will be present at the BiiSummit in Dubai!

Wow! =)
I will just be in Dubai at this time. We will meet and learn about the project. The idea is interesting, but the project is done by the team. The team is more important than the project.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Blockchain technology implies decentralization of opinions (assessments) and their relevance. This platform is designed for a wider range of talents than actors.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

http://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0312/3b/301f3c9dddf227745ce20f4caa8b363b.png

Tomorrow and after tomorrow in Seoul on Tokensky conference
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Funny example. I got a taxi ride yesterday in Shanghai and was going to use mobile (Wechat) pay as usual, but the driver phone eventually was too old to receive payments and i didn't have any cash with me, coz I simply don't carry cash anymore in China - I pay for everything with the smartphone, even to beggars on the street. So I went out of the car to ask people around to pay for me in cash, so I could transfer to them via mobile, but noone had cash with him! we got to take a ride to an ATM to withdraw some.

Mobile payments came to China about 3 years ago and now people don't use cash at all!
In my country is still far from this. Cash is very popular. I think this will change with time. Asians know how to surprise.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Everything changes very quickly. Once there were no video bloggers, and now any interesting person can gain millions of subscribers. It's time for this system to move to a new level with the help of your project.
You are right, at the moment talent can develop independently only in some narrow spheres. This platform will create additional opportunities in new areas.

MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Btw, recently we came out with new business model for the platform, what do you think?

Insurance on the MDL Talent Hub platform

In order to ensure the safety of business relationships between bookers and talents, there is going to be an insurance system introduced on the MDL Talent Hub platform. This will introduce yet another reason for bookers and talents to migrate their business to MDL.

Why is this necessary?

Use case 1: A talent is not coming to the confirmed event causing the booker to pay client compensation for the failed gig. MDL Talent Hub will fully or partly pay that compensation if the booker has purchased the insurance.

Use case 2: A talent was cheated by inappropriate booker and left without payment. MDL Talent Hub compensates the talent, if he or she has purchased the insurance.

It is going to be possible to purchase insurance with a discount if the business reputation of the person is good as well as if the purchase is made with MDL Token.

After the implementation of initial insurance packages it is possible to scale up the insurance system to every part of talents and bookers’ life. The process of compensating insurance cases shall certainly be enhanced with the KYC as well as algorithms of studying past & current cases. 
ZhyravlikO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

I follow the project for a long time. Who sent the request for the whitelist, since I did not have time to pre-ico.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Tomorrow and after tomorrow in Seoul on Tokensky conference
Reports about this event can be viewed on social networks?

posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

By the way, I wanted to ask - what other cities or countries will you visit? At which conference will you be seen again?
Holopopstyir

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Good question! I believe this article can answer your question.
"There are several reasons. First of all, we want to start with a niche market and we believe that the segment we have chosen requires technological facilitation the most – there are currently no comprehensive and global search engines for performers and performing jobs. Our team has solid experience in this area and we are not only aware of existing problems, but we also can see the way to solve them. Secondly, we believe that the market will continue to see increasing growth in the context of the industrial revolution 4.0 when robots and AI take more and more jobs. People are creative by nature and we want to simplify the monetization of their hobbies and skills with help of our solution. And the last, but not the least, we think it is fun to work with talents! Performers are outstanding and their energy is vital for human development, so we want to be as close to the source of creativity as possible!"

I fully agree with this text. Search engines and artificial intelligence is something that is lacking in the sphere of creativity. People have learned to solve problems in the search for simple goods, but here the niche is empty. I think new solutions in this area will be very well appreciated by the market.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
therealssj

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Wow! =)
I will just be in Dubai at this time. We will meet and learn about the project. The idea is interesting, but the project is done by the team. The team is more important than the project.
Yea the team was what got me interested in the project. Especially Roman.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

https://twitter.com/MDL_Talent_Hub/status/973100261655830528
Offline activity of the project team is very important for its implementation. Many partnerships begin this way.

ZhyravlikO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

By the way, do you have plans for Russia? When will it be possible to see your expatriation to us? Just in the road map, you initially just want to work in Asia.
Gamblet

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

It is interesting and already there are some talents-volunteers who will betray their services after the launch of the platform?
Good question. I think even on this forum you can find volunteers.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

https://twitter.com/MDL_Talent_Hub/status/973100261655830528
Offline activity of the project team is very important for its implementation. Many partnerships begin this way.

Perhaps at this event will be met by some of the major investors, they like to attend such meetings in order to communicate with project teams live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: