Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
This is exactly to avoid such a problem, it is better to do it in advance. Are the registration conditions already defined?
https://mdl.life/ The site does not yet have such information, but you can subscribe to the newsletter and I think as soon as it appears you will be immediately notified about it.
Obviously, you need to do this to be in a white list.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

Here is our AMA session we have recorded last weekend
An excellent format for communicating with the audience. I will try to prepare some of my questions for the next event.

LightFork

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

It would be interesting to look at such an event in the online format.
An interesting idea, but often online interferes with a thorough answer because there is a time deficit.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Are the developers answering questions or part of the team that is responsible for the public relations?

Founders. I guess we shall work more on our public skills
There is no limit to perfection, but the most important is the development of the product, and not the skill of rhetoric. I think that in this you are the most professional and expect great success from the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

If you are really interested in such events, then you need to visit offline meetings. Follow the announcements and if you live not far from the metropolis, then most likely you will have the opportunity to get to such an event.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

An excellent format for communicating with the audience. I will try to prepare some of my questions for the next event.
Given that english is not native to some team members, it may not be the most convenient format for communication.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Visiting offline events requires spending money, I'm not a big investor and I can not afford them.
It does not always require money spending, sometimes it's the other way around for it. You can become a member of the team of some project and even earn on it. I think this project will also recruit additional staff.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Given that english is not native to some team members, it may not be the most convenient format for communication.
But live communication gives more opportunity to assess how the interlocutor thinks, to understand not only the train of thought but also their way.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Visiting offline events requires spending money, I'm not a big investor and I can not afford them.
It does not always require money spending, sometimes it's the other way around for it. You can become a member of the team of some project and even earn on it. I think this project will also recruit additional staff.
Excellent advice, especially those who plan to develop in this area.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Has it already become possible to register in a white list?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
This is exactly to avoid such a problem, it is better to do it in advance. Are the registration conditions already defined?
Not yet, we are waiting for the details and the opportunity to register.
LightFork

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

But live communication gives more opportunity to assess how the interlocutor thinks, to understand not only the train of thought but also their way.
I think the team will give you this opportunity. Many projects hold meetings with their community in this format.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

The announcement was not yet, so no. You can subscribe to the newsletter and learn about it first. I did so and advise you.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

If you are really interested in such events, then you need to visit offline meetings. Follow the announcements and if you live not far from the metropolis, then most likely you will have the opportunity to get to such an event.
The project is based in China, I would be happy to visit this country. There are many talents and they all need this platform.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

The project is based in China, I would be happy to visit this country. There are many talents and they all need this platform.
Perhaps you are right - there is a huge competition and an honest platform will be useful to everyone.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

I think the team will give you this opportunity. Many projects hold meetings with their community in this format.
This is more economical and effective in my opinion than spending investors' funds on attending various conferences.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

This is also an investment - time and effort. But thanks for the good advice.
I hope the team will listen to your wishes and hold a meeting in the format that you would like to see. Although I do not know how to organize the order of questions in this case.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Not yet, we are waiting for the details and the opportunity to register.
Ok, I hope the developers will not delay the timing of this issue.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

The announcement was not yet, so no. You can subscribe to the newsletter and learn about it first. I did so and advise you.
Thank you, I already did this, I assumed that the information here will appear faster.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Interesting project with 5% promotion fund allocation for bounty campaign is very interesting to be a participant in bounty campaign and invest in presale and ICO program, with relatively cheap price I am sure this project will achieve sales of targeted coins

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: