Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:17:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

And how will the quality and reputation of the new talent be classified or processed? Was there an interview? How can I request the service of a new talent but with a guarantee that it has experience for the service requested?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
It takes time. The society does not just accept different changes.
In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
But for more widespread distribution, developers need to come up with ways to quickly engage the inertial part of the audience in the platform.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

New technologies are replacing old models of work. Of course there are dissatisfied with this, but progress can not be stopped.
It takes time. The society does not just accept different changes.
Profitable changes very quickly find their target audience.
Those people and companies that do not take part in them very quickly turn out to be "out of the market".

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

And how will the quality and reputation of the new talent be classified or processed? Was there an interview? How can I request the service of a new talent but with a guarantee that it has experience for the service requested?
As I understand the experience and feedback on all the participants will be in the blockchain and you can see it there.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Profitable changes very quickly find their target audience.
Those people and companies that do not take part in them very quickly turn out to be "out of the market".
I do not know how fast development will go in this case, but your scenario is very optimistic. If the platform becomes the basis for the new market, this will be a phenomenal success.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

It is very likely that the regulators will not put pressure on cryptocurrencies. But their position regarding ICO is not completely clear.
The existing pressure has already been enough to make the market seriously damaged. I hope soon we will see his recovery.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

In the digital sphere, such changes occur quickly. And in fact now the whole world is a world of new technologies and people's adaptability to rapid changes is only increasing.
But for more widespread distribution, developers need to come up with ways to quickly engage the inertial part of the audience in the platform.
I think in Asia are so many people that, for starters, you can choose the extensive way of development.

tilecuwi

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

I think in Asia are so many people that, for starters, you can choose the extensive way of development.
Indeed, but that means what I said will be relevant for the next phase of the project development.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

It is very likely that the regulators will not put pressure on cryptocurrencies. But their position regarding ICO is not completely clear.
The existing pressure has already been enough to make the market seriously damaged. I hope soon we will see his recovery.
To a certain extent, the supervision will make the project more and more standardized, avoid many false items, only the survival of the fittest, the password world can develop better.
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

Indeed, but that means what I said will be relevant for the next phase of the project development.
Perhaps during the first phase, everything will change so much that this task will become irrelevant. The project seems to me to be very innovative and adaptable to rapid changes.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

As I understand the experience and feedback on all the participants will be in the blockchain and you can see it there.
Openness of the blockchain will ensure transparency of estimates. Nobody can abuse them.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Perhaps during the first phase, everything will change so much that this task will become irrelevant. The project seems to me to be very innovative and adaptable to rapid changes.
In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Openness of the blockchain will ensure transparency of estimates. Nobody can abuse them.
The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

In the most optimistic case, we will talk about the industry before the MDL project and the industry after the MDL project. The MDL platform will be applicable in many areas.
I wonder how the work of the platform will affect the earnings of top stars.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

The developers plan to launch an AI later, which will help in solving these issues. Those who try to abuse the capabilities of the system will have few chances.
Strong AI can become the core of the entire platform and further speed up its work. I hope it will be developed as soon as possible.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

Blokchain + AI it will be a revolutionary bundle.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

I've seen similar bundles in other projects, but I've never seen anything like it in this area.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

But is it possible to use AI in such a delicate sphere as talents?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

It is the perfect fit because blockchain can deliver exactly the data that AI needs to function productively.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

I've seen similar bundles in other projects, but I've never seen anything like it in this area.
It's not surprising, progress does not stand still and now every project uses AI.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: