Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

A rather interesting idea to develop talents. This project serves as a producer of these talents. very original looking.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Having interest in Korean entertainment industry, MDL Talent Hub was named as one of the 13 most promising blockchain startups that are to reshape Korean economy by 2020 along with Upbit backed by KakaoTalk and ICON, the largest blockchain network in Korea - FINTECH News Singapore.

globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

This is a very interesting project. I really like that you are cooperating with YOYOW coin
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

This is a very interesting project. I really like that you are cooperating with YOYOW coin

Thank you!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 02:37:56 PM by MDL Talent Hub

Check out this week’s news from us with the latest updates about the search functions of the MDL Talent Hub platform, our partnership with Sigma, an upcoming Chale Wote Street Art event in Ghana, and an interview with our Chief Architect, Thomas Modeneis!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

As one of our main strategic partners, YOYOW is using blockchain technology to provide a mechanism for content creators to have a rational content-generated value distribution mechanism as well as value network based on content ratings. To find out more about YOYOW, read up on our insightful article!

https://i.imgur.com/zfIjLMg.png

Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

It's difficult to deal with MDL Token Hours. As far as I understand MDL Token Hours will be used in MDL Talent Hub and Skycoin services. At the moment they can pay only access to Fiber (Kitty Cash)? Or are there any other possibilities? And when is it planned to launch Skycoin's Decentralized Exchange to exchange Token Hours for other crypto-currencies?
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

It's difficult to deal with MDL Token Hours. As far as I understand MDL Token Hours will be used in MDL Talent Hub and Skycoin services. At the moment they can pay only access to Fiber (Kitty Cash)? Or are there any other possibilities? And when is it planned to launch Skycoin's Decentralized Exchange to exchange Token Hours for other crypto-currencies?

Hey!

Did you read our latest article about Token Hours? https://medium.com/@mdltalenthub/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mdl-token-hours-f1902c7fb2b0

Let us know if you still have questions.
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Hi everyone,

Some of you are still asking how you can create an MDL wallet and receive MDL Tokens. Well, that’s actually way easier than you might think. If some of you still don’t know what to do, check out all the steps explained in our first MDL Lesson!

lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

this is a channel to buy and sell miners for various projects. There are buyers and sellers for Skycoin, MDL (built on top of Sky) soon more hardware will be added for other projects also.
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

Hey!

Did you read our latest article about Token Hours? https://medium.com/@mdltalenthub/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mdl-token-hours-f1902c7fb2b0

Thanks for the feedback, based on this information I wrote a post. In addition to the planned MDL Talent Hub capabilities, Token Hours can be used in various Skycoin services (a very interesting and promising project). Which of them are already working, what are the opportunities? Popularize them. Few people are willing to spend tens of hours studying and testing all the possibilities of these projects. When is it planned to launch a decentralized Skycoin exchange for the exchange of Token Hours for other crypto-currencies? 
I was very interested in the decentralized Internet from Skycoin with its stated capabilities. Can I use / connect instructions?
I understand that you are a separate brand - a project and you need your community. But, having such a flagship - it's impossible not to talk about him and the general possibilities (Token Hours).       
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Hey guys!

Have you checked our short recap video from the Startup Grind Event in Shanghai where Dimitry Doronin gave a 90-second pitch about our project? Here you go!

Meanwhile, we hope you all know already about the upcoming MVP. We are getting pretty busy out here, so stay tuned!

Big news is coming!

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

The development prospect of MDL coin project is good. The project team needs to strengthen marketing so that more people can participate in the construction of this ecosystem.
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback, based on this information I wrote a post. In addition to the planned MDL Talent Hub capabilities, Token Hours can be used in various Skycoin services (a very interesting and promising project). Which of them are already working, what are the opportunities? Popularize them. Few people are willing to spend tens of hours studying and testing all the possibilities of these projects. When is it planned to launch a decentralized Skycoin exchange for the exchange of Token Hours for other crypto-currencies? 
I was very interested in the decentralized Internet from Skycoin with its stated capabilities. Can I use / connect instructions?
I understand that you are a separate brand - a project and you need your community. But, having such a flagship - it's impossible not to talk about him and the general possibilities (Token Hours).       

Thanks for your interest! We are happy to build our platform on the top of Skycoin technology and benefit from it. For now we plan that MDL token hours will be  initially used for user-to-platform purchases however when Skywire will be enabled we also consider to implement possibility to use it there. Decentralized exchange for fiber token is under development as well as the DEX for fiber token hours, the exact date of launching are not yet specified.
To get more relevant info development of Skycoin you better to check their official channels, in spite of the fact that we are working very closely, we are not legible source for Sky development updates.
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

For you, guys, to know more about all the people and supporters of MDL Talent Hub, we launched “MDL Interviews” where we have talks with the team members, our partners, and all interesting people who help us push forward the MDL Talent Hub platform. Watch the interview with Thomas Modeneis, a Blockchain Chief Architect of MDL, on our YouTube channel!

MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

We are proud to have a CTO and Chief Architect of MDL Talent Hub, Roman Tronenko and Thomas Modeneis, to be among the speakers at Blockchance Conference where they will cover things such as the comparisons between blockchains and why we moved from Waves to Sky. Make sure to join us and meet the brains behind the MDL's platform and technology in Hamburg on August 24th and 25th.

Read up on our Medium article to know more about the event!
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I have known exchanges are planned for October. And MDL go for big ones with real volume. More detailed announcements about ITO and listings coming soon. Hope that is real and will have good news for we
Fortunecoinfree

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Hey!

Thanks for your interest! We are happy to build our platform on the top of Skycoin technology and benefit from it. For now we plan that MDL token hours will be  initially used for user-to-platform purchases however when Skywire will be enabled we also consider to implement possibility to use it there. Decentralized exchange for fiber token is under development as well as the DEX for fiber token hours, the exact date of launching are not yet specified.
To get more relevant info development of Skycoin you better to check their official channels, in spite of the fact that we are working very closely, we are not legible source for Sky development updates.

Thank you again for the prompt and constant feedback. There are such projects in which you believe from the very beginning of acquaintance with him, for me such MDL Talent Hub. We believe in your successful development!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Hey!

Thank you again for the prompt and constant feedback. There are such projects in which you believe from the very beginning of acquaintance with him, for me such MDL Talent Hub. We believe in your successful development!

Thank you for your support!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Fresh from the oven, here is this week's latest updates  from MDL Talent Hub. Check it out on our YouTube!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: