Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:29 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 11:31:58 PM by madwica

Even bitcoin transaction is too high bitcoin would continue best in other coins because  the progress is to fast, many people are shock because the value is increase more than 10times since start of 2017.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

As is known when viewed from the value of its currency bitcoin more awake and stable than other digital currencies. This is due to the limited number of bitcoins unlike litecoons that are four times more than bitcoin. It can be said that there are only 21 million bitcoin available in the world. The number has been connected in the form of programming codes. That way bitcoin is just like the limited amount of gold around the world. Limitations of gold to the value of gold is more valuable, as well as bitcoin which has a value that is more valuable than the other coin

I Think bitcoin is better to some other coins too because of its  limited number of supply as it had only 21,000,000 as you said, I strongly agree with that, if there is a limited supply meaning the demand is higher in that case the price will rise high. So bitcoin will continue to be the number 2. Anf ofcourse bitcoin is stable when it comed to continuew increase of its price compare to other coins. It has its name already in which people has trust anf believe in it.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

Beacause bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurrency in the  world and .bitcoin is the key of success in cryptocurrency industry .even today the many cryptocurrencies based with the bitcoin and most of major transactions happened with bitcoin in the future sometimes etherum or other cryptocurrency will become the major cryptocurrency but for today bitcoin is the most powerful
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:55 PM

No one can say for now which is better than which. In my opinion, Bitcoin has made its trademark and became a brand in cryptocurrency world and I think there are newbies who doesn't even know the term "cryptocurrency" and the true purpose behind bitcoin.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

If you really want to see the power of bitcoin then you should be going through the historical data of the bitcoin. The data shows clear cut pathways it has taken. No matter what who good and bad news came for the bitcoin but it always stood up and started rising in the market capitalism that it has today! The market has reached limitless possibilities of spiking and achieving the steady state of the prices. This thing is not achievable with any other coin in the market as far as I know or I'm sensing right now.
Though fees are too high it doesnt mean we are going to stop it in the first snip! They will never do it, they will always wait for the right opportunity and thats the good thing about the bitcoin which other coins can never get in the first.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

Inspite of numerous alternative coins coming out in the crypto world, I still believe that bitcoin is the best coin among all others. It has set the standard in the cryptocurrency as it is the first ever digital currency ever known and released. It still has the most promising value increase (just look at its growth on the chart) that attracts investors. Also, valuenof altcoins are still dependent on the value of btc so basically it is the basis of the crypto industry.

For now you are right but it doesn't necessarily mean bitcoin will always dominate and its flaws are becoming increasingly apparent with huge transaction fees at the moment making it unusable for anything but high value transfers.
mahboob123

Activity: 723
Merit: 10

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

Bitcoin is better than other coin because the bitcoin price is daily increase in high level than other coins

Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

Bitcoin is better than any other coin because it has a high price and value than any other crypto coin. Even though its fees are high and the transaction nowadays are so slow, it does not affect bitcoin's future. It is still the most known and used coin in the world. I think no other coin can take the spot of bitcoin because it almost reach a $22k and what more in the future!
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:58:54 PM

We all know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, so it is more popular than altcoin.  it takes a lot of time to form public trust, let alone a lot of negative issues about bitcoin. some people believe that bitcoin does not scam successfully proves that bitcoin is very profitable.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:14 AM

We all know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, so it is more popular than altcoin.  it takes a lot of time to form public trust, let alone a lot of negative issues about bitcoin. some people believe that bitcoin does not scam successfully proves that bitcoin is very profitable.
I think bitcoin is the most trusted and famous coin since it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.And having its price which is already in the moon right now  has its edge over the other coins since it will give us more profit than others.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:28 AM

Bitcoin is the Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth and Pele of cryptocurrency. People would ask about bitcoins first before cryptocurrency. It’s the first and catchy, like Kodak. First time investors would naturally choose the most widely used and the most well-known.

Victoria Johnson

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

I am sure there will be because something needs to replace Bitcoin, eventually. All tech gets replaced in the long run. However, most people will not be at the first stages of the currency where it is cheap enough to justify the risk & returns. Right now it is looking like Ethereum or Litecoin are already on the way to that path.

Ethereum has had more dramatic growth then even Bitcoin did so it is still expected to grow. But at the current price does not justify the risk. If it goes to $1000 or above (which it probably will) one would receive 4x the money back on the investment (at $250/per coin purchase). However, if you would have purchased in December you would have much more (it was $8/per coin then).

LiteCoin is still cheap, has had years of stable history and is most simply a better version of Bitcoin. If it was called Bitcoin 2 it would probably have had a lot more action then has to date : ) Many Bitcoin developers would find it easier to develop for a similar technology, rather than something entirely different (Ethereum). Now that Segwit was activated, lighting networks and smart contracts are on the short term roadmap. This makes Litecoin the most relevant alt-coin underdog. In the coming months I would not be surprised if it goes above $100/per coin. However, crypto coin markets are not logical and the entire bubble can pop at any moment.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

because bitcoin is the world's first famous cryptocurrency and is also supported by far price increases in other coins making bitcoin better than any other coin
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

Yes bitcoin is better then any other coin because it was the first crypto currency entered the world and has more demand
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

I think bitcoin is a leader of all those coins, and also the easiest to do anything, especially investment and transaction, and in it you can trade well, because every time you do you will be able to profit more.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:43 PM

Bitcoin is better than other coins its because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also bitcoin is more convenient and easy to use as payment for good.Also bitcoin can be earn in signature campaign and less hassle to earn compare to other coins.
Saftention

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

this solw and high fee only last 3 weeks but bitcoin was so fast and only pay 5$ to send 250$.

first time i try bitcoin i send  1000$ with 10$ only

vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

I can't deny the fact that Bitcoin has been overtaken in terms of features by some alt coins. However, Bitcoin has the greater advantage since it's the first Crypto coin and the most popular.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:44:20 PM

Bitcoin will always be a leading virtual currency in crypto curency because bitcoin is the mother of all currency and has the highest value among of them for a decade. And I don't think that Bitcoin can overtake or surpass the value of bitcoin in the near future.
laarni166

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

For me bitcoin is like real money.  It can buy a lot of things. You can withdraw it whenever you need it.  I love it because my money quadrupple with it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: