Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
poor-yorik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin is good for speculation, and this is what keeps it in the spotlight for so long. Bitcoin Cash is no different from original Bitcoin because it is also used mostly for speculation.

Therefore, it should be a coin which gains real adoption in commerce but as far as I can see no crypto currency comes close to that. In essence, they are all pump and dump coins, so why should Bitcoin go away?
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

Bitcoin can't be outdone. In fact it is a frontier crypto currency. It is innovative and always takes the lead. It's longevity speaks volumes and there's no better coin around in my opinion.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

There is possibility that bitcoin won't stay on top forever, but if bitcoin goes down some other crypto will succeed it and it will not have bitcoin in its name. Bitcoin is first of its kind, and that gives it advantage over ther currencies. There is one bitcoin, all other bitcoins are its copy, which people will not support if bitcoin die.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

how is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin
CRYPTOCURRENCY has a number of disadvantages, such as high capital costs, conflicts of interest between miners and Bitcoin owners, and increased transaction fees to maintain long-term security. This situation left the door open for competition.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin is better than other bitcoin simply because of  easiest  transaction no carried big amount no third party involve only person to person making transaction so, Bitcoin is very great 

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:05:44 PM

Indeed Bitcoin's transaction costs are high and time consuming in the process. but the use of Bitcoin is not just for transactions only. Bitcoin can also be for long-term investments, and the benefits of bitcoin investment is greater than on investment with other coins.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

On my own point of view bitcoin is better than other coins its because bitcoin is the most well known cypto currency and also it has a huge value as well.Bitcoin is better for me because I earn it in joining signature campaign and I really love it and I will never replace bitcoin because bitcoin change my life and also it really helps me alot with regards to my financial problem.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

Bitcoins are better than other digital coin because bitcoin's price is the highest in digital money. Not only that, bitcoin market is the most stable, bitcoin appears in all the trading floors and bitcoin is most well known.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

Bitcoin was the starter of this crypto thing and at the same time it is the reserve currency of all the other coins. It is the most popular coin on media and every nob know about it, it is hard to take its place.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

Bitcoins are much more better right now than other cryptocurrencies just because of firstly its value is lightyears ahead of the competition. Also it has one of the most massively expanding base here in the world and gainig more and kore notoriety

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

Bitcoin being the most popular has some positives and even some negatives towards it. The return on Bitcoin is relatively bigger than other cryptocurrency and even the investment should be quite large. Many people are trading Bitcoins so it's very much easier to find buyer or even buy a Bitcoin than other cryptocurrency.
Xeon201

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Well, for me, bitcoin is very nice for long term investment as they say...this is better than the other coins because it has the highest price in the market but it was hard to earn lots of bitcoin especially if we are a newbie. It was also the better one because it is the most stable crypto.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Many prefer alts as it is easy to make a profit from a short-term investment.
Bitcoin is a better coin right now because it is well-known, the most popular cryptocurrency. It has a great number of userbase and investors. It is also the one that is used in adopting cryptocurrency payment by big companies. It is the most trusted cryptocurrency right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

of course bitcoin is better than another crypto currency because bitcoin has the most users, that's make bitcoin price continue to increase.. the problems about transaction fees and slow transaction are solved, today I send bitcoin and transaction fees only $ 4, whereas in a few days ago transaction fees reach $ 40..
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:16:44 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin because the rate at which the price rockets is unbelievable. To be part of the profits that come with that is what makes it the best coin.
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

Bitcoin is better than other coins because It's price heading $16k.
According to 'McAfee' BTC price will be at $1Million by the end of 2020.
Earlier today december 27 the BTC price surged to $16500..
recording a major gain for the first time since dec- 22 .. perior to Christmas.
poor-yorik

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

Well, for me, bitcoin is very nice for long term investment as they say...this is better than the other coins because it has the highest price in the market but it was hard to earn lots of bitcoin especially if we are a newbie. It was also the better one because it is the most stable crypto.

But does the highest price on the block make bitcoin the most profitable in the market? For me, it is the price increase which is what actually matters and counts at the end of the day, not the price itself. Really, what investment purpose would bitcoin serve if it couldn't grow higher from its current levels?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:17 PM

Until now, bitcoin is the best coin I think at the moment, with increasing price developments every time makes bitcoin one of the coins that have good prospects. I use bitcoin as an investment and currency. Personally I mostly use bitcoin as an investment, I see this as a good opportunity so I want to take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:05:34 PM

in the very first bitcoin is always on top. aside that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. bitcoin is a very successful coin of all and no matter what happen we hope that bitcoin will rise in the all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
malvinlee

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

Bitcoin can change our lifeway and help our financial bcos btc give us a bigger profit so btc is different than other coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: