Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

It is most decentralized, it is first - so these two things make it valuable.
Because it is the most decentralized crypto currency and the first created online job to everyone. Bitcoin is also safe to be used and help everyone to gain income for their future living. Bitcoin is better than other coin because it is safe for everyone that works in here. No hackers, no scammers.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Its very simple the price and the demand of the current market is the explanation of why Bitcoin is better than other coin.

Of course,  the price and the increasing demand of bitcoin is the prof on how bitcoin becomes the number one in the crypto currency.  It simply becomes number one because btc is the first digital and very trusted currency by many users or investors.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

It is not about being better or worse, the BTC is the best known of the currencies and the one that had the highest valuation of all time. BTC is and will be long the king of crytpos
cobeksede

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

this is just my opinion, btc be king in crypto because btc is the first coin known to us
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:11:08 AM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

They say bitcoin is better than coins because its value triples and not permanent nit just other coins
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:27:05 AM

I think no one will doubt about bitcoins capability. In fact it is already proven all over the years how capable and reliable BTC is. From security, transactions and price which is improving time to time. In the present days I feel BTC can't be replace for being the number coin.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:23 AM

I think no one will doubt about bitcoins capability. In fact it is already proven all over the years how capable and reliable BTC is. From security, transactions and price which is improving time to time. In the present days I feel BTC can't be replace for being the number coin.
No one is doubting about it when in fact no one really questions bitcoin for being the mother of cryptocurrency as it really the number one above all. It is better because bitcoin has a great and stable security and it wad adapted by some of the companies.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin is first ever cryptocurrency in the market.
It is like the top brand, known by the most people.
It is also the most stable one.
I don't see any alternative coin has the possibility to take its place in a short period.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

Bitcoin isn’t that much different to a few of the recognized coins, it is simply put 'The Godfather' of Crypto currency.

It is the leader in the crypto space, if you do a bit of research you will see that usually whatever Bitcoin does, the other coins follow suit.

The reason Bitcoin is attacked more so than the other coins is because the Bitcoin haters out there, or the non-believers, know that if they attack the leader then the negativity will automatically spread to its followers.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

You're right, in some point we need to aware some downfalls of bitcoin since its part of it's capability. Despite on its downfall many still believe that soon it will increase and give a great amount of profit. As we all know that bitcoin already reach an amount of almost $20,000 many still hoping that soon it will reach it again but no idea when its gonna be happen again. I would say bitcoin is very great kind of coins since many altcoins relying on its value as well as it's capabilty and usage which can be benefited here in crypto currency community.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:10:00 AM

I still go for bitcoin since it is the pioneering coin in the digital money. It is the model of all cryptocurrencies. And if pertains to value, bitcoin is still very valuable than the others.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I think its value. Bitcoin became the most expensive coin in the crypto world and I think, it is the basis of the value of other coins. Like for example, if the value of Bitcoin goes up, all the coins will go up too and if it goes down, all coins will follow. This is just my observation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1, because of its value and it's popularity, its the 1st cryptocurrency in the world so many people are aware of it.In fact it is already proven all over the years how capable and reliable BTC is, and its improving time to time.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

I have to be true, there are actually a lot of other cryptocurrencies out there that are much better than Bitcoin technology-wise. When Bitcoin started, it was all alone in the crypto kingdom. Bitcoin started to build everything in the kingdom of crypto all by itself. And it managed to make a great kingdom out of its own effort and vision. Everything that is in the crypto kingdom right now can be said to be just enjoying the fruits of the labor of Bitcoin. And because of this I give all the deserved credit to Bitcoin.  

Actually, this is the primary reason why people stick to Bitcoin more than any other coin. It is the most trusted crypto because of this. In terms of privacy or anonymity, decentralized features, low transaction fees, fast confirmation time, etc, other new coins may defeat Bitcoin, but in terms of trust and solid followers, Bitcoin is far higher than any other coin.  
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

Bitcoin is Better, why? Demand is very much rather than the supply that has been determined, of course, make Bitcoin price is also fantastic. Transaction is slow because #diff is getting bigger. Then the future of course Bitcoin will still be the main choice.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

the first of cryptocurrencies is bitcoin and the total supply is only 21 Million
it's make it of bitcoin is better than other coins and other coins and many of people are interested in bitcoin than altcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

You forgot what makes made Bitcoin great in the first place..

The fact that it was digital, decentralized cash was at the main forefront of "why you would want to use Bitcoin".  Now you see people trying to basically wish it to be more like a Visa type of payment system where it is faster, and more compliant with governmental laws; which is hilarious because it's like the total opposite of why Bitcoin was created in the first place.

Look for coins that are more private and fungible by nature... those are the better coins because they are trying to achieve what Bitcoin failed to keep doing.

ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

Bitcoin is better than other coins because the transaction uses bitcoin easier than other coins, people more know bitcoin from social media, news, etc than other coins, bitcoin is first and become a pioneer in the world ofl cryptoccurrency.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

Bitcoin is better than other coins in our country why ? I trusted bitcoin i don't know why . But i really trudt bitcoin . Because bitcoin i don't have no doubt it helps me so much . Many coins are sometimes scam or etc. . but bitcoins is protected ..
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

Bitcoin has been the pioneer and on the top of the crypto game since day one and that makes bitcoin the most popular and trusted crypto around the world. With the legacy it has cemented and established it is natural that people would buy bitcoin than those new coins out there. It is common sense to buy something trusted through the years than to buy something that just recently popped out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: