Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
Corcoran

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Bitcoin has a popularity and also high value in cryptocurrency. And most of the price of the treus increases
I think this is the reason why bitcoin is better than other coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

Bitcoin is better than ANY other cryptocurrency since it is the first and it is the king of all the cryptos, you will never hear any cryptocurrency discussion without any mention about the Bitcoin, it is easy to use and easy to store and you will not needing any conversion into other currency to spend it.
This is what I like the most in bitcoin as cyptocurrency, wherever we go even in social media bitcoin is the most talked about as crypto. It is indeed better than other coins because we can use it like to send payment online, or other transactions online. So I have no doubt and Im still trusting bitcoin throughout these years.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

the world of cryiptocurrency insaaallah will not end.
Do not panic with bitcoin prices falling. keep the spirit of investing to achieve our dreams to succeed.

why do I have an opinion If the decline in the price of bitcoin and altcoin there are elements of deliberate. there are certain countries that play it because they want to get big profits .
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

Bitcoin is better than ANY other cryptocurrency since it is the first and it is the king of all the cryptos, you will never hear any cryptocurrency discussion without any mention about the Bitcoin, it is easy to use and easy to store and you will not needing any conversion into other currency to spend it.
This is what I like the most in bitcoin as cyptocurrency, wherever we go even in social media bitcoin is the most talked about as crypto. It is indeed better than other coins because we can use it like to send payment online, or other transactions online. So I have no doubt and Im still trusting bitcoin throughout these years.

Why is bitcoin better than many other coin, when the whole technology of other coin is superior to bitcoin?
The first thing we need to mention is the formation of crypto currency and blockchain, the crypto currency and blockchain that was founded by satoshi nakamoto, and the bitcoin created by a simple thought that is non-governmental and not a Which organization can control it.
Bitcoin has the highest growth rate and accounts for over 40% of the total crypto currency market for a number of reasons:
Bitcoin is the first and only.
People accept and consider bitcoin as the king of crypto currency.
Thanks to bitcoin, the blockchain technology evolved as it is now!

cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Mostly because I think is the first one, so it had almost like 10 years advantage

but I think that other coins will take the lead with better technology and more environment friendly

the more crypto to choose the better, more competition to stand out!
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

Bitcoin will improve and develop along with time, they will be better than any other coins. Bitcoin has a great future and they will rule the cryptocurrency world.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

As is known when viewed from the value of its currency bitcoin more awake and stable than other digital currencies. This is due to the limited number of bitcoins unlike litecoons that are four times more than bitcoin. It can be said that there are only 21 million bitcoin available in the world. The number has been connected in the form of programming codes. That way bitcoin is just like the limited amount of gold around the world. Limitations of gold to the value of gold is more valuable, as well as bitcoin which has a value that is more valuable than the other coin
from my experience in bitcoin of last two years than after that I understand that bitcoin is better than all other coins because now a days the popularity of bitcoin is become famous in all over the world from all other cryptocurrency and the price of bitcoin is very high from all other cryptocurrency thats why the bitcoin is better than from all other coins .
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

I think there is no argument and everyone will agree that Bitcoin is really better than the other cryptocurrency not just because of it's decentralization features or of being the king of cryptos but most of all it is the mother of all the cryptos, if the Bitcoin is not created, there will no cryptoworld and everything in crypto will not emerge.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin is really quality, Bitcoin has the most expensive coin compare to other. Also because Bitcoin is most popular to other coin, it has very strong foundation, the king of all cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. That's why it is more better than other coins, I fully support Bitcoin.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

Bitcoin is better than any other coin. Because bitcoin is so safe to the other coin. We will get more profit from this coin. So, we can say bitcoin is better than the other coin.
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Bitcoin, I believe, will remain the number 1 cryptocurrency for store of value. As for the number 1 for trading, it could be any number of coins, most likely one that has not yet been developed - but I'd certainly bet that it won't be bitcoin cash!
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:38 AM

Its not really better. Who say that? Bitcoin is a old coin. Almost every coin who was realeased after bitcoin, is technically better. It means it cheaper and faster for transaction. Some of them has veryy special stuff like the blockchain plattform on ethereum. So i would say bitcoin is technically not better. Its just more popular, and that makes it more valuable. So its just a question of time when bitcoin is to old to update.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

For me, bitcoin is better than other coin because its easy to use, the price is also easily move and the transaction fee is lower than other coin sometimes. Although some traders are waiting  before they sell and convert to bitcoin because they wait to increase its value,but it is not affect the bitcoin uses and advantages of it.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Bitcoin is better than other,why? Its because bitcoin is king of all coins,this is the first decentralize crypto currency ,it has a maximum demand  into markets thats  why still remain no .1 of all digital crypto currency.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I can not call bitcoin better than other coins, but if bitcoin for investment is more profitable than other coin.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

I think in time etherium will be the coin number one, it can offer a lot of things that can be bitcoin and is also a platform used for many other coins. In time bitcoin may be replaced by many others, currently probably only the largest because it comes first.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

I don’t think anyone who wants to go beyond Bitcoin can do it. No matter how the future is, no one can predict. Some people say that Ethereum will exceed Bitcoin as the leader of this industry. For the current situation, it is related to Bitcoin. There are quite a few gaps and it's hard to surpass.
symbian

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

Since bitcoin is that the main crypto therefore it's a much bigger range of points of interest than totally different coins. the rationale is that the manner toward mining less hard to please, additional pricey providing worth, what is to return is safer in light-weight of the actual fact that the amount is all that anyone may wish. what is additional, bitcoin to boot picked up the trust of various nations. Another coin is just a bitcoin supporter, think about it, i am virtually sure everyone WHO utilizes crypto, unquestionably have bitcoin despite the actual fact that the amount of numbers is littler than the elemental coin that the individual employments. that's clear confirmation that bitcoin remains organized because the elementary one amongst alternate coins.
hopelessromantiko

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

For me one instance that Bitcoin is better than other coins is that it is the most popular, and it's like the pioneer of digital currency and also you can be able to mine it. Smiley
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

many altcoin forget that a decentralized system in bitcoin can create unlimited endurance, the absence of interference from the owner makes it all natural, many altcoin moves with the owner making an active policy and that would be a problem as merchants simply obey their tastes.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: