Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard Times for a Hodler!!  (Read 653 times)
kuberayt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

Just keep reinvesting more and more and more AND NEVER TAKE OUT! Take the cryptos to your grave! No but seriously, sell a little bit and buy more when they're low. Always more make monies  Roll Eyes
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

hahah u just relax dont be panic btc will rise again,drop,rise over and over again.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

Today, Bitcoin is still on top of coinmarketcap. So, we need not worry about the decline in Bitcoin Prices. Because I'm sure, many newcomers who directly buy Bitcoin for the investment.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:16:43 PM

Bitcoin will rise again,  but before then, this is an opportunity to store some more BTC before it wakes up from it slumber. The next move will be greater than the previous one
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

It will just passed and i believe that bitcoin has just a bumpy road before Christmas and the coming New Year but probably be back by January. Bitcoin will continue to take off once again and probably will another another price high.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:43:11 PM

Just keep reinvesting more and more and more AND NEVER TAKE OUT! Take the cryptos to your grave! No but seriously, sell a little bit and buy more when they're low. Always more make monies  Roll Eyes

In this way you will be stuck in the continuous loop of buying and selling your coins and never able to enjoy that money. There is no doubt that bitcoin will rise over the coming days but there lies equal probability that it may not, so if you are unsure about your investment in the coming days you can sell your coins because no one doing to come for condolence if your loss your money. But if you have invested the amount which you can bear to loss then wait for the high tide and then sell.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

It will just passed and i believe that bitcoin has just a bumpy road before Christmas and the coming New Year but probably be back by January. Bitcoin will continue to take off once again and probably will another another price high.
We had some difficult weeks but now things are a lot more easier for a holder, bitcoin has a healthy price of 15k which is not bad, as long as you did not bought when bitcoin price was very high then you probably have lots of profits already, in fact I would say that this is the right time to buy since the price seems to be stable, and we know that we are only one news away from bitcoin skyrocketing again.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

There is nothing negative about the price of bitcoin,it had its rally and now the price is trying to stabilize and we are seeing the price in range ,neither it is going down further nor going up and for any traders these kind of volatility is the thing they wanted as there is a big opportunity to make some good profit in these kind of market situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: