Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:13:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC Nvidia Mining OS FORK v PXA-1.9.6.1 ( UPDATED 1.10.2018 )  (Read 3717 times)
poisonxa (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

@poisonxa  how i can add sumokoin or other monero clone to cpu mining?
plusCPU="YES"

and second i have an idea about adding pool url to nvOC Miner Information Page , grep or awk read the pool + address from a list.txt and brind it to nvOC miner information page.

visit our discord channel ill give you step by step guide on how to add coins and miners

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS AND AS PROMISED A NEW VERSION WITH ALOT OF CHANGES AND IMPROVMENTS

Version 1.9.5 is live now and you can either download to etch it or set your nvoc to auto update and stable versions ONLY update if you have a version 1.9.1 or higher!

happy new year.

downloading the new version.!

Thank You Bruv and Happy New Years to you and your fam and everyone on bitcointalk!

pantalyra

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Hey Poison, If I opt to use an M.2 SSD instead of a USB. When I boot the computer for the first time it does not like the edited 1 bash that is on the partition and generates a default 1 bash to use. Not a big deal, I just turn teamviewer on real quick, log in from my laptop and paste the new 1 bash over. Just curious if their is a fix for that though.

Running stable week in week out right now!
papilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

i got this error with the new version:

Code:
Miner not running

Miner still not running, waiting ...

Miner is running now
Mining BTG for 0 minutes, looking for a better coin to mine
BTC PRICE: 12960.78 USD
Currently mining coin: -, profit: 0
Invalid JSON
cat: /home/m1/Logs/WTM_top_coin: No such file or directory
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
Current Coin Algo:
Current Coin: BTG
Top Coin Algo:
Top Coin:
Mon Jan  1 07:07:47 MST 2018 - Mining switched from BTG to
24 Hour Average Revenue:  -nan
Check again in 120 seconds

Invalid JSON

i copy from i copy from old *.4 to *.5 and just get invalid JSON error.

drumltd

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

How can I add new coins? I'm looking at some new small coins, not yet listed.
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

open up you 8coins file and look for a similiar coin and copy from if coin == XXX ]; then until the last fi before the next coin == and just edit it with your coins tag name like for instance LUX just copy all the information from XVG and paste it right under it then replace everywhere that says XVG with LUX so lets say coin == XVG change it to LUX then if it says XVGaddr change it to LUXaddr etc etc.

for more details you can always pm me or visit the discord channel

sp3shal

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Is there an easy way to pull up a list of ssh commands to run the miners?
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Code:
Miner not running

Miner is running now
Invalid JSON
Current Coin Algo:
Top Coin Algo:
Top Coin:

Invalid JSON

never seent his problem before if you can please msg me in the discord channel and ill be more than happy to troubleshoot.

Is there an easy way to pull up a list of ssh commands to run the miners?

yea if you type in pxa in console or terminal or ssh itll give you a quick list of commands to run the miner and get information about it.

drumltd

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

open up you 8coins file and look for a similiar coin and copy from if coin == XXX ]; then until the last fi before the next coin == and just edit it with your coins tag name like for instance LUX just copy all the information from XVG and paste it right under it then replace everywhere that says XVG with LUX so lets say coin == XVG change it to LUX then if it says XVGaddr change it to LUXaddr etc etc.

for more details you can always pm me or visit the discord channel

Thanks do I need to edit anything in 1bash aswell?
sp3shal

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

Does this Auto Benchmark Each algo to get optimal speeds?

How does it overclock?
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Does this Auto Benchmark Each algo to get optimal speeds?

How does it overclock?

it actually automatically adjusts itself depending on algo it doesnt stop overclocking until it finds an optimal overclock depending on the aggressiveness you choose

it overclocks slowly checking constantly for stability it can take upto 15 minutes to fully overclock on a select algo if the algo switches via wtm it will then automatically change overclock and or adjust itself depending on algo it never stops overclocking unless its stable and on the same algo constantly. now if you want to keep a manual overclock it will log a list of stable overclocks for you to use at a later time.

sp3shal

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

How do you keep the project alive? Will it cost me a fee or do i have to donate?

It looks like you have put in so much work for something that i can't find a price tag on!
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

How do you keep the project alive? Will it cost me a fee or do i have to donate?

It looks like you have put in so much work for something that i can't find a price tag on!

i dont charge a fee i have an optional donation setup into the os in 1bash you can select to donate by typing "YES" where it says donate= it will hash for me less than 1% of your total hash power in a day or you can donate to me directly my address's are found in the op i just added them.

sp3shal

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Thanks ill give it a try!
papilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 06:54:58 AM by papilyn

Code:
Miner not running

Miner is running now
Invalid JSON
Current Coin Algo:
Top Coin Algo:
Top Coin:

Invalid JSON

never seent his problem before if you can please msg me in the discord channel and ill be more than happy to troubleshoot.

i was trying to adjust/change the whattomine link (WTM_AUTO_SWITCH_URL=LINK) to fit my conf. and appears that error.
"Invalid JSON"

the good news is the link coming with 1bash have 3 gtx 1070 , i have one then just need to modify a little and all work nice again.

Havesovgosh

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

nvOC by PoisonXA
A fork of fullzero’s nvOC
Current Version 1.9.5
##Updated Often|You can auto update to 1.9.5 from version 1.9.1 or higher
##Discord Link: https://discord.gg/bRndt86
For the latest patch notes go to: https://pastebin.com/VswytHD0
Thanks for your contributions: fullzero, papampi , kk003, damNmad, meligo and leenoox

Our developer doesn’t ask for a donation, but he provides the ability to donate less than 1% of your mining endeavors on rigs running on nvOC to help support the project. This donation is optional and if you select “NO”, then nothing will be taken. But, remember, he has a family to feed too (including a young baby)!

nvOC is a fork of the original fullzero nvOC mining operating system. Currently, the underlying operating system is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. But, we are considering changing that for a more lightweight platform.

As of right now, nvOC supports telegram, SSH, and Teamviewer, all out of the box. Of course, you need to know your way around command line for SSH, but otherwise, the software is designed to be robust.

You can find our latest downloads in the #downloads channel of our Discord, where there are frequently posted updates for the software and fix bugs, also where the developer and his dinosaurs provides software support for free.

nvOC is fully supported from a USB boot drive and requires nothing fancy in terms of I/O usage or the like. In fact, we recommend you use USBs over a mechanical or SSD drive.

To use the software it is simple, download it from the #downloads channel in our Discord, unzip it, run the etcher software, select your USB drive, and Etch. No complicated editing of grub menus or frustrating linux quarks. Once etched, go ahead and boot up the USB and let the software check for any minor updates, the software will usually reboot after the update.

Everything you need is literally located in the $Home directory of the Ubuntu Install. In most cases, all you need to do is edit the 1Bash with your mining details and confirm which built in mining software you wish to you, and off you are.

Literally, you’re done for a basic 1-coin configuration. Save the bash, and click on the terminal icon. That easy.

Features Set :

• Auto-overclocking technology: System will detect which manufacture makes your card, and apply overclocks to the card to maximize your performance on the fly.

Dual Windows for added system visability: See errors and an extensive log to make sure everything is optimal.

Watchdog: System will watch for system instability and take the appropriate action, either by restarting the system, the miner, or even each individual GPU that fails.

Individual overclocking parameters: You can set individual overclocks per card that you wish nvOC to maintain.

Quake and Terminal commands: Troubleshooting and managing your miners have never been easier.

Set Power limits, Fan Speeds, and Temperature Controls: all within the confinement of $HOME.

Built-in Profitability Detection System: Do you like to mine multiple coins, but don’t like checking whattomine every second of the day? Well, nvOC will check the site for you and apply the set conditions that you want. This work was originally created by Papami, enhanced by PoisonXA

Algos Everywhere!!!: nvOC supports more algorithms than you thought ever existed. Head over to our pastebin for specific patch note details.

Support Every Day: PoisonXA and his dinosaurs are on Discord to help solve your problems. If we can’t talk you through it, we can remote into your machine, once you enable TeamViewer and solve most problems within minutes.

The future and what it entails for PXA nvOC:
In the future I plan to make this OS as simple as possible. Future updates will allow users to control the system using a simple WEB user interface. You will be able to simply edit your address and pool and press start mining. The OS its self will automate setup and adjust all setting to work optimally with your components. You will have simple choices like, Optimal or Power Saving modes.

My Pledge to PXA's nvOC User Base:
I will never charge you for the program or services and will only work on an optional donation system. You can donate directly or donate hash power. Also, I will provide support via the Discord channel and continue improving nvOC based on the feedback of the community.  If I am unable to maintain this commitment, I will notify the community and provide  key members with any assistance they need to take over in my absence. nvOC is currently my primary focus as it helps me manage my own systems and provide for my family.

LATEST 1.9.5 Changes and Updates 1/1/2018

Code:
Update 1.9.5 (BRAND NEW) 1.1.2018
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
fixed more bugs plaguing the 1.9 update and all updates until this one
- fixed the donate bug
- fixed the global settings bug
Updated Watchdog
- added more checksum and delays for ccminer and the such
- added an automatic sensitivity adjuster no more needing to adjust ri
- added cc-miner checkers to allow cc-miner to connect
Updated Temp Control
- temp control now waits for cc-miner to connect before adjusting
- temp control now checks how many cards and adjusts itself for the amount of cards
- allowing temp control to adjust fans and power quicker than before
Updated Auto Overclocker
- auto overclocker now grabs its intelligence from the cloud and will be updated more frequently than before
- auto overclocker adjusts cards faster than before and closer to its max
- auto overclocker now saves its last recorded good overclock to its alerts/oclastlog file
- auto overclocker now recognizes more brands and cards and algos than before
Updated performance
- now the OS switches between miners seamlessly
- improved CPU allotment for miners for enhanced performance
- improved layout of all logs for better performance
- improved system layout overall for clarity
- added more files to ram on boot to allow less i/o to pen drive
- added a pxa menu for faster control of miners via local or remote
Updated WTM Switcher
- fixed a few bugs with switcher that didn't let it register switches
- fixed the dreaded no coin in 1bash issue
- a lot more bug fixes to list and features added but its NEW YEARS!

Zip File sha256:
Code:
8cf0c7e7e26fd0a5ab2413b2b4921ffebaae2d2d3669b1b4350d441f1c502fd5
Image File sha256:
Code:
fdd89364baa3da4a319c4097adacc4dfd757c01a685ce02b4efe9807bba004a5

DONATION WALLETS
BTC: 15CCvL67dvDUkNxj7UXD1D73cngmZahr2v
LTC: Lg5uMeWq9UhmKfz6ABAef5NUvQfeEopJW6
BTG: GW9xzyCgtLC6JHwZu8kxYU7MyKX2YMyRMp
ETC: 0x9649cb67f838521545dbb842ff249c18db9e32eb
MONA: MDUH4mg6jTXz1VQR2ResJk2TLLfQLswsBm
ZEC: t1gSkECXrMJwjJ585ef15uYrsuFyaaLHu9D
CANN: CVZhGRDobu216u4sPHLiCanQ2c9NYAZJkG
VERT: VpMdKDUPcrGmkhBirNvanY15ZVhKDpZ6yZ
ETH: 0x88eAa1B1a234fCe6EC738789CEa80BBaBbcBF003
Thanks to all of you for your support!

Hi Poision,

After clean install can I use my old 1bash from 1.9.1?

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

nvOC by PoisonXA
A fork of fullzero’s nvOC
Current Version 1.9.5
##Updated Often|You can auto update to 1.9.5 from version 1.9.1 or higher
##Discord Link: https://discord.gg/bRndt86
For the latest patch notes go to: https://pastebin.com/VswytHD0
Thanks for your contributions: fullzero, papampi , kk003, damNmad, meligo and leenoox

Our developer doesn’t ask for a donation, but he provides the ability to donate less than 1% of your mining endeavors on rigs running on nvOC to help support the project. This donation is optional and if you select “NO”, then nothing will be taken. But, remember, he has a family to feed too (including a young baby)!

from 1.9.1 no you may not the last update that you could use 1bash is on 1.9.4 sorry but the new one comes if you auto update with a template you can use.
nvOC is a fork of the original fullzero nvOC mining operating system. Currently, the underlying operating system is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. But, we are considering changing that for a more lightweight platform.

As of right now, nvOC supports telegram, SSH, and Teamviewer, all out of the box. Of course, you need to know your way around command line for SSH, but otherwise, the software is designed to be robust.

You can find our latest downloads in the #downloads channel of our Discord, where there are frequently posted updates for the software and fix bugs, also where the developer and his dinosaurs provides software support for free.

nvOC is fully supported from a USB boot drive and requires nothing fancy in terms of I/O usage or the like. In fact, we recommend you use USBs over a mechanical or SSD drive.

To use the software it is simple, download it from the #downloads channel in our Discord, unzip it, run the etcher software, select your USB drive, and Etch. No complicated editing of grub menus or frustrating linux quarks. Once etched, go ahead and boot up the USB and let the software check for any minor updates, the software will usually reboot after the update.

Everything you need is literally located in the $Home directory of the Ubuntu Install. In most cases, all you need to do is edit the 1Bash with your mining details and confirm which built in mining software you wish to you, and off you are.

Literally, you’re done for a basic 1-coin configuration. Save the bash, and click on the terminal icon. That easy.

Features Set :

• Auto-overclocking technology: System will detect which manufacture makes your card, and apply overclocks to the card to maximize your performance on the fly.

Dual Windows for added system visability: See errors and an extensive log to make sure everything is optimal.

Watchdog: System will watch for system instability and take the appropriate action, either by restarting the system, the miner, or even each individual GPU that fails.

Individual overclocking parameters: You can set individual overclocks per card that you wish nvOC to maintain.

Quake and Terminal commands: Troubleshooting and managing your miners have never been easier.

Set Power limits, Fan Speeds, and Temperature Controls: all within the confinement of $HOME.

Built-in Profitability Detection System: Do you like to mine multiple coins, but don’t like checking whattomine every second of the day? Well, nvOC will check the site for you and apply the set conditions that you want. This work was originally created by Papami, enhanced by PoisonXA

Algos Everywhere!!!: nvOC supports more algorithms than you thought ever existed. Head over to our pastebin for specific patch note details.

Support Every Day: PoisonXA and his dinosaurs are on Discord to help solve your problems. If we can’t talk you through it, we can remote into your machine, once you enable TeamViewer and solve most problems within minutes.

The future and what it entails for PXA nvOC:
In the future I plan to make this OS as simple as possible. Future updates will allow users to control the system using a simple WEB user interface. You will be able to simply edit your address and pool and press start mining. The OS its self will automate setup and adjust all setting to work optimally with your components. You will have simple choices like, Optimal or Power Saving modes.

My Pledge to PXA's nvOC User Base:
I will never charge you for the program or services and will only work on an optional donation system. You can donate directly or donate hash power. Also, I will provide support via the Discord channel and continue improving nvOC based on the feedback of the community.  If I am unable to maintain this commitment, I will notify the community and provide  key members with any assistance they need to take over in my absence. nvOC is currently my primary focus as it helps me manage my own systems and provide for my family.

LATEST 1.9.5 Changes and Updates 1/1/2018

Code:
Update 1.9.5 (BRAND NEW) 1.1.2018
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
fixed more bugs plaguing the 1.9 update and all updates until this one
- fixed the donate bug
- fixed the global settings bug
Updated Watchdog
- added more checksum and delays for ccminer and the such
- added an automatic sensitivity adjuster no more needing to adjust ri
- added cc-miner checkers to allow cc-miner to connect
Updated Temp Control
- temp control now waits for cc-miner to connect before adjusting
- temp control now checks how many cards and adjusts itself for the amount of cards
- allowing temp control to adjust fans and power quicker than before
Updated Auto Overclocker
- auto overclocker now grabs its intelligence from the cloud and will be updated more frequently than before
- auto overclocker adjusts cards faster than before and closer to its max
- auto overclocker now saves its last recorded good overclock to its alerts/oclastlog file
- auto overclocker now recognizes more brands and cards and algos than before
Updated performance
- now the OS switches between miners seamlessly
- improved CPU allotment for miners for enhanced performance
- improved layout of all logs for better performance
- improved system layout overall for clarity
- added more files to ram on boot to allow less i/o to pen drive
- added a pxa menu for faster control of miners via local or remote
Updated WTM Switcher
- fixed a few bugs with switcher that didn't let it register switches
- fixed the dreaded no coin in 1bash issue
- a lot more bug fixes to list and features added but its NEW YEARS!

Zip File sha256:
Code:
8cf0c7e7e26fd0a5ab2413b2b4921ffebaae2d2d3669b1b4350d441f1c502fd5
Image File sha256:
Code:
fdd89364baa3da4a319c4097adacc4dfd757c01a685ce02b4efe9807bba004a5

DONATION WALLETS
BTC: 15CCvL67dvDUkNxj7UXD1D73cngmZahr2v
LTC: Lg5uMeWq9UhmKfz6ABAef5NUvQfeEopJW6
BTG: GW9xzyCgtLC6JHwZu8kxYU7MyKX2YMyRMp
ETC: 0x9649cb67f838521545dbb842ff249c18db9e32eb
MONA: MDUH4mg6jTXz1VQR2ResJk2TLLfQLswsBm
ZEC: t1gSkECXrMJwjJ585ef15uYrsuFyaaLHu9D
CANN: CVZhGRDobu216u4sPHLiCanQ2c9NYAZJkG
VERT: VpMdKDUPcrGmkhBirNvanY15ZVhKDpZ6yZ
ETH: 0x88eAa1B1a234fCe6EC738789CEa80BBaBbcBF003
Thanks to all of you for your support!

Hi Poision,

After clean install can I use my old 1bash from 1.9.1?

drumltd

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Using the latest version, how can I knock the watchdog sensitivity back just ever so slightly. If the pool is a bit slow to resond, the watchdog restarts the miner. It doesn't need much just a couple of extra seconds before a restart.

Is there a setting I can tweak?
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

Using the latest version, how can I knock the watchdog sensitivity back just ever so slightly. If the pool is a bit slow to resond, the watchdog restarts the miner. It doesn't need much just a couple of extra seconds before a restart.

Is there a setting I can tweak?

currently it is set a bit to the sensitive side because of all the x17 pool resets but once everything clears up it should be normal now if you seeing this with any other coin or algo let me know

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Any other questions or concerns feel free to ask

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

I tried to use the SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING I get the there's no miner running when you have time can you look into this Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: