Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC Nvidia Mining OS FORK v PXA-1.9.6.1 ( UPDATED 1.10.2018 )  (Read 3717 times)
FNT

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Hi guys!

Nice version, that for that!
I use the actual version and I'd like to add NIST5 and Lyra2REv2 algos which is no problem to use, (edited 1bash and 8Coins)
if I make a test in shell, miner is working, BUT when I use the "Auto OC" (same settings like test) I get an error with both alogs,
something like that below.

Has anybody a info or idea whats up?

Thanks and bye, FNT

Auto-OverClocker Version: 1.9.9 by PoisonXA Activated

WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:07:41 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 120 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:07:45 CET 2018 - miner still not running, restarting nvOC
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:07:51 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
/home/m1/6TempControl: line 60: LOWER_OC: command not found
/home/m1/6TempControl: line 61: RESET_OC2: command not found
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:07:51 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 110 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:01 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:01 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 100 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:11 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:11 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 90 seconds if not restarting
/home/m1/Miners/ccminer/ccminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

GPU COUNT:  7

GPU UTILIZATION:  0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DRAW POWER:  4.91 8.52 7.05 5.38 5.53 4.69 6.17

WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:17 CET 2018- GPU under threshold found - GPU UTILIZATION:  0 0 0 0 0 0 0

WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:17 CET 2018- GPU under threshold found - GPU UTILIZATION:  0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Connection to google.com 443 port [tcp/https] succeeded!

WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:17 CET 2018 - Utilization is too low: restarting nvOC

WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:21 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:22 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 80 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:32 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:32 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 70 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:42 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:42 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 60 seconds if not restarting
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:52 CET 2018 - detected possible overclock crash setting overclocks back to known overclocks
WARNING: Thu Jan 25 12:08:52 CET 2018 - miner not running, waiting to start will give 50 seconds if not restarting
/home/m1/Miners/ccminer/ccminer: error while loading shared libraries: libcudart.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Trading with neural networks... https://forexneurotrader.com
poisonxa (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Restart miner see if error clears up
If not come to our discord for further troubleshooting

FNT

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 05:49:03 PM by FNT

Hi!

Thanks for info!
Restart/Reboot... I already tried, doesn't work, this is the error(s) I get directly after reboot.

Thanks and bye, FNT

Edit: switched to ccminer223 and now its working for BWK!

Trading with neural networks... https://forexneurotrader.com
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

still come to the discord channel to discuss the other errors.

rdm128

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

Running PXA on my Rig with no issues.  The system is rock solid even with the auto OC.  It pushes the card until a hang then backs it off and runs it there.  A couple of hard locks when I first got going, but then it got smooth.  I've been up for about 9 days since the last time I took it down to add a card.

Biostar TB250-BTC PRO, i5/8G (overkill, I know), three corsair 650W power supplies, 2x1080, 1x1070ti, 1x1060/6, 4x1060/3.

I see Poison telling everyone to go to the Discord channel.  It's worth it for the free advice on what to mine and how to minimize fees extracting your money!
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

This is a preview for the upcoming release sorry its taking so long but we are working hard to release it
CHOSN PREVIEW:

Thank you all for your patiance and your support You can catch up on the newest updates and ETAs and previews on our discord channel found on OP.

Thank you again the PXA Inc. Team.

optipessi

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

This is a preview for the upcoming release sorry its taking so long but we are working hard to release it
CHOSN PREVIEW:
http://thumb.ibb.co/b3cs1H/preview.png

Thank you all for your patiance and your support You can catch up on the newest updates and ETAs and previews on our discord channel found on OP.

Thank you again the PXA Inc. Team.

Thanks for proving me right (see the highlighted), now I see you clear (in fact very clear)

PS : Waiting to see your proxy account comments

I thought of giving it a go and tried this OS and there is no difference at all in my hash rate
using AUTO_OC, on top of that, it has crashed my RIG which was running from past 3 weeks, lost 28 hours of mining.

These guys are absolute bonkers, WTF!! forking an existing established open source nvOC (for what, god only knows)

There is no link to the official source on the OP, at least they added the credits!!

Now what? you rename this OS and start selling it and create your own coin Cheesy ??

Such a RIP off from the others work! Just like all those filthy token airdrops.

I will switch back to the original version. Hope people understand this mockery and stay away from this filth.

Also heard that there is a BAD BLOOD in this fork!!

PS : Hope we don't see another fork rain 😀

Forks are a common phenomenon in the software development community, they are also common in anything in this life.

Look at the three major cloud computing providers, AWS, Azure, and Google Compute..... We all know that AWS revolutionized the cloud. Do you expect Microsoft to walk away from a billion dollar industry because AWS exists ? No, absolutely not.

Did you expect Ford not to make a pickup truck after Dodge did simply because Dodge beat them to it? No, absolutely not.

One of the biggest forks that I can think of to this date is the fork from Owncloud to Nextcloud. I'm not sure what you're problem is with forking something to make it better---but seriously, chill out.

Same principle applies to nvOC. All initial designing and coding gets accredited properly. The only difference is, we see an opportunity to make something good, great. And because of that, we're devoting, time, resources, and money to improving the nvOC platform in a way that is driven differently from the Community Edition.

Got a problem with it? We're sorry, but we're not sorry. No one forced you to use the fork. Go back to the spoon.

Forks are a common phenomenon in the software development community, they are also common in anything in this life.

Look at the three major cloud computing providers, AWS, Azure, and Google Compute..... We all know that AWS revolutionized the cloud. Do you expect Microsoft to walk away from a billion dollar industry because AWS exists ? No, absolutely not.

Did you expect Ford not to make a pickup truck after Dodge did simply because Dodge beat them to it? No, absolutely not.

One of the biggest forks that I can think of to this date is the fork from Owncloud to Nextcloud. I'm not sure what you're problem is with forking something to make it better---but seriously, chill out.

Of-course, forks are common phenomenon, no doubt/denying about that. I like the positivity in the above statement, but the fact of the matter you are missing is :

* FORD didn't stole/bought/forked Cheesy a pick up truck from DODGE's warehouse and replace tyres and removed DODGE logo and sell in the market with a brand new 'FORD' logo saying 'hey, see what I've done, give me my money', I agree they took the idea but they've built it from scratch.
* Its the same principle when you consider all the Big Giant companies you were quoting in your previous posts, they build it from scratch, haven't copied/FORKED codes from the other companies!!
* There were many other people who were part of the nvOC if i remember it right, from past April/May (when you were in your spoon), were you crediting them too?
* Its about time you chill the fuck out!!

Same principle applies to nvOC. All initial designing and coding gets accredited properly. The only difference is, we see an opportunity to make something good, great. And because of that, we're devoting, time, resources, and money to improving the nvOC platform in a way that is driven differently from the Community Edition.

BAHAHAHA, seriously. period.

Yeah I know and can clearly see that you have seen an opportunity to create something good, great. a Donation button, which was missing from the original version.

Initially I was under impression that you were really on to something seriously for real, but looking at the below statement, not really!!!!

quoting from your OP :

Our developer doesn’t ask for a donation, but he provides the ability to donate less than 1% of your mining endeavors on rigs running on nvOC to help support the project. This donation is optional and if you select “NO”, then nothing will be taken. But, remember, he has a family to feed too (including a young baby)!

In the beginning of your statements you've rigorously stressed users to make the donations! then you have changed the statements over and over again, now here we are.

Out of those past 8 months of the official nvOC haven't seen the original developer @fullzero or any other devs never asked for a donations like you did (they only had their address in the bash code or somewhere but never asked aggressively like you, I swear), you probably think that they don't have babies or family to feed and they never had time/don't know how to create donation button like you did!!!

I still don't understand, why on earth you even have a donation button on the first version of fork given you have forked 8 months of work from others, was it really a high priority & are you going to share the revenue to the official version DEVS? Cheesy (I really doubt that).

This shows how cheap you are. period.

Your feature set :

Features Set :

• Auto-overclocking technology: This is really useful for people using multiple cards types and the first time users who doesn't know how to play with OC settings ONLY if it is working fine, credits to your team for this! But never worked with me, never improved my hash/share rate!! SORRY

Dual Windows for added system visability:  TBH I don't know what this is!! But has this been added first time on PXA fork or is it from official version??

Watchdog: : This is from original version

Individual overclocking parameters: : This as well

Quake and Terminal commands:  : Can't comment!

Set Power limits, Fan Speeds, and Temperature Controls: : This as well

Built-in Profitability Detection System: Do you like to mine multiple coins, but don’t like checking whattomine every second of the day? Well, nvOC will check the site for you and apply the set conditions that you want. This work was originally created by Papami, enhanced by PoisonXA :
    This as well

Algos Everywhere!!!: : Honestly!

But you forgot to add this

Donation Button or Donate hash Power mechanism!!!: : The new feature!

Support Every Day: PoisonXA and his dinosaurs are on Discord to help solve your problems. If we can’t talk you through it, we can remote into your machine, once you enable TeamViewer and solve most problems within minutes. -

That's what nvOC official discord was doing too right? I realise you were joined their discord as a supporter too right Cheesy ? you added that as a feature too.

You just check your feature list again and see what you are actually providing something new??

Got a problem with it? We're sorry, but we're not sorry. No one forced you to use the fork. Go back to the spoon.

Awww! so nice to see that you are sorry that you are not sorry Cheesy  (Thank your writer for the above line)

I guess you got a problem with my questions!

How about this ??

No one forced you to fork.
No one forced you to ask for donations and take 1% mining shit either form users for copying others code by simply calling it a fork!
But you are doing it shamelessly anyway!

I would suggest you to get a real job and feed your family, stop copying others work & finally stop begging using others work. JUST my 2cents.

I guess its not even a month from the start of your fork (copied 8 months of work from official version) and what you have got in your 1st version is AUTO_OC (which partly works), DONATION button (works perfectly well because that's what you are really after).

Is that what all you got? Sorry, that's what you are, a PARASITE and now you go back to your own spoon.

PS0 : I probably should fork your version and start up a new OS and start begging by bringing my kids, family & ex-girlfriends into it Cheesy
PS1 : I bet you have asked someone to write this reply(FORKED reply) because all you do is COPY &&&&&
         PASTE of-course Cheesy
PS2 : I am really sorry for the long post

Neiheisel

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

i dont know about anyone else, but i like this fork better.

if you dont like it, why dont you just ignore it and move on with your life?

anyone can go in and change the donation to any level they see fit. could be 0% (you could do that too if you wanted).

these guys are working hard on it (as evidenced by taking a look at any of the discord channels) and if they want to try to make a living doing it, why harass them about it?

Everything that was done before was open source, so whats the big deal?

Are you just upset you didnt have the ideas that poisonXA had first and now you are going to act like a huge jabroni until the end of time?

Grow up.
mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

yawn

Bitrated user: mikespax.
optipessi

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 01:24:18 AM by optipessi

Grin **already grabbed popcorn**

i dont know about anyone else, but i like this fork better.

if you dont like it, why dont you just ignore it and move on with your life?

anyone can go in and change the donation to any level they see fit. could be 0% (you could do that too if you wanted).

these guys are working hard on it (as evidenced by taking a look at any of the discord channels) and if they want to try to make a living doing it, why harass them about it?

Everything that was done before was open source, so whats the big deal?

Are you just upset you didnt have the ideas that poisonXA had first and now you are going to act like a huge jabroni until the end of time?

Grow up.

Are you a proxy account or he asked you to put a comment? coz with in 10 mins I see comments after my comment!  Such a SHAM! (very predictive like i said before)

I may agree with some people working hard, haven't uttered single word or anything about them!!

I don't understand what your problem is? Did I talk about any donation in my recent comment?

I wasn't harassing, I was just quoting what i said and highlighted the proven fact! Does it hurt your butt/his butt??

Upset ?? Don't give a shit about his ideas coz, i never claim someone else's mine and make that my living from, I work on my own ass!

It may be right for you but its not ethical for me at all! (that's my opinion and I'm entitled to have one)

If you like it use it, no shit right! What's the deal?

Huge Jabroni! oh give me a break, for real.

Grow Up?? Go and play kiddo.

I actually like when optipessi comes and posts it makes the the following posts very interesting, and entertaining. Thank you.

I bet you do, coz you need to prepare your comment team right! Want to see more real from you (the real you), not these one liners. (those FORD, AMAZON stories blah blah really missing those stuff)

Once you create new announcement for your CHOSN, invite me, i will make it even more entertaining and eventful.

In fact, you find it really motivating.

I can give you more ideas, like fork ETH, PNX etc or fork the EARTH and charge tax from every one.

jimmykl

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Arguments about forks before BTCBTCBTC was involved

Arguments about forks after after BTCBTCBTC was involved
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

I actually like when optipessi comes and posts it makes the the following posts very interesting, and entertaining. Thank you.

01V01

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

A lot of effort is put into this. I'm very impressed so far, why is there a problem ?
Every time he add something it's getting better. Let him continue ?
Good job Opti, keep them coming !

You also do a good job Poison by the way Smiley
---Paid shills----
amatuer miner

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

Evening all,

having a bit of trouble getting started.

Error reads:
There is no screen to be resumed matching miner, waiting for miner to load
and repeats about every 5-10 seconds.

Thanks for all you do.

poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Evening all,

Error reads:

Thanks for all you do.

Come to our discord to assist

H4gb4rd

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

What is that supposed to constantly refer to discord?
Some people do not have an account or do not want to make one there.
Problems and solutions should be discussed publicly in this thread.
So everyone has something of it...
ying_style

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

What is that supposed to constantly refer to discord?
Some people do not have an account or do not want to make one there.
Problems and solutions should be discussed publicly in this thread.
So everyone has something of it...

Sorry about that but most of the contributors and users that can help are in the discord channel.
poisonxa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Evening all,

Error reads:

Thanks for all you do.

to sum up possible reasons for this if it always does it:

check your coin information make sure the workername,address,pool,port are all correct if they are then proceed to pressing f12 to launch guake and find a tab that free to type in.
then type in pxa stop to stop the rig from running programs
then type in pxa logs and go to the section that says troubleshooting section.

copy or screenshot that section and paste it here to help you troubleshoot further.

mikespax

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

THE NEW UPDATE IS AMAZING

Bitrated user: mikespax.
Neiheisel

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:55:17 PM