Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
joshuaj

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

Hard to tell which coin had future, but masternode coins should be good recently, you can always find a new coin like gobyte, innova, saga with a good dev that actively working on the coin project.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

Research it,potential are mostly in all coins the challenge starts when you need to use technical analysis to spot the coin that will pump in few hours or days.

defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

The best answer to this would always be RESEARCH. No one can tell you exactly which coin to hold as they might be bias on their views. You can start of by looking at coinmarketcap.com, click on a specific coin and check the links for their website and ANN thread in BCT. From that alone, you can get a multitude of information from the coin, and how are the updates being rolled out. You can also check their github repository for a more in-depth research of the developer's activity, although this could be misleading sometimes as they might have a closed source github repo.

Next stop is to probably use Google to find the best coin for a niche you want to get in. AS for my strategy, I always prioritize privacy oriented coins as it was what BTC was originally made for. Doing some research on the latest privacy coins, I decided to pick DeepOnion for the matter. It's currently stting a bit low in the ranking, but it's a clear sign of massive room for growth in the future. it has a similar market cap as XMR and DASH, yet the current price it is under right now is just way too low - safe to say it's really undervalued at the moment. Using the strategy as mentioned earlier, checking their site would reveal that they have a very active community, currently getting listed on more exchanges (started in Novaexchange, then Cryptopia and Kucoin rumored to be the next.), signaling a progressive project that can go to hundreds of dollars in the future. If oyu're interested in the project, you can join their airdrop to get some free coins, see deeponion.org for more details.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

I think that you should search for a coin that you like and that you think that it has a large growth potential
When searching for a coin you should be looking at the following parameters:

1. market cap of the coin( The higher the market cap is, the less growth potential the coin has)
2. Market status of the market it aims to conquer.
3.Developers team( Are the developers have any experience? Are they professional or amateurs, active or not active?

Always risk management, and make sure that you are not investing any funds that you can't afford to lose.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
Comments on here are not totally rubbish since they are based on what we do experience and the thing you do ask on here on which how do we find coins that do have potential then this thing do really matter on a certain investor or trader on how he would research up things because we dont actually know and no one would able to predict coins which would potentially give us some good amount later on but somehow its manageable.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

In order to find potential coins to invest in, you have to do alot of research. And you have to judge for yourself whether the project is going to be successful.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

In my opinion it is really hard to find the potential level of coin when launching time,we can measure the potential after some years of the coin being launched.Because nowadays there are many new altcoins released everyday but all of them looks like shitcoins so it is better to choose a popular coin then looking for a coin under $1.Maybe it will give huge profit if the price bumped in the future but it is lucky if that happend.As a crypto investors you always need to go with better coins then most profitable coins.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

In majority of the peoples are mine in current situation. But not all the cryptocurrency are good mining. Ethereum and monero is the best mining coins. This is not a simple to predict the best coin. Many sites are available in internet first you should analyse the good profitable trending coin. I think coinmarketcap is one of the best chart in the cryptocurrency. This is easy to handle because all the results are updated in up to date.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

Check coinmarketcap.com and the announcement thread here in the btctalk forum regulary. If you find an interesting project be sure to get as much to know about it as you can. Take a look at the technology, the developers, the community, the roadmap, the website, the wallet and all this stuff and see the potential before everyone else does. That's how I discovered Deeponion for example and invested when it only was worth cents

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

To find a promising coin you should spend a lot of time looking for information about the previous experience of the project team, the stage of implementation and community activity. And of course the idea should be new and realizable

legoplayer245

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

There are plenity of group of investors to  get into, planning good investments around good projects between a community is good way, the sad part there is always a greedy gambler fucking all up.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

I usually look at whether the project can solve any problem and whether the team goals are realistic. So whitepaper, team and ideas are important to me.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

First of all, coins with payment methods and privacy project are very needed for future because people when they are gonna start trading with coins they ll have very big volume, so i can suggest u to search about privacy coins they ll have bright future.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

First check their project, and after that is it usefull now and for future and team members and if u are conviced with this at last check their price, if u think that this price is too low for this project invest on it.
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:17:37 PM

It's not really all luck. Research and understanding is the key. When Bitcoin was still under $1 people buying were not really lucky, they understood its potential. The same thing is true with other coins. The trick is being good at recognizing good potential.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Marks of a good coin,

- Whitepaper and idea/s that will run that coin.
- team if you are in contact with team then also good things will happen if you know what is happening with them/coin
-  other than that, is only how much the community then accepts this ideas and concepts of a coin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

Usually im searching coins here in BCT,i am a by stander in BCT in altcoins discussion to be specific theres a lot of threads saying which coin to invest and i am starting to get curious and will eventually search for it and if i find the coin is a good investment i will go for it,

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
your-node-slow

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

I think it's very difficult. We need to carefully study the project and be able to analyze the prospects for the development of such a project. But not everyone can do it correctly
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

i think you need have some research to coin that what you want to buy
you can read the whitepaper and roadmap for project that produces coins
and you can get update coins from community or thread in bitcointalk forum

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

I think it is necessary first of all to read the white paper of the project, to study the team - do they have enough experience. Also pay attention to support, sometimes it's pretty serious people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: