Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

It is really difficult to find the potential of newly created crypto coin because it requires i think alot of research and also experience. In knowing if there is significant potential in the said coin. So before you invest that much dont forget to research well so that you wont end up lossing.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

i will tell some leads that might help finding your kind of coin

- research the coin specifics
- research the developing team
- something special about the coin new thing that might get people attracted to it

the crypto world still brand new and will get through a lot in development in the upcoming days we will just have to wait and see
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

In my opinion, you need a lot of research to find a potential altcoin. you need to research the coin, who develop the coin and what is their aim why they develop this project. and what can that coin can give it you. i know its hard but you need to do it to be successful.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

I think choosing the right coin with potential involved alot of luck and probability. I also think that you need to have a better understanding and analyzation of the graph that describe the price of every coin. You can see all the data's in there that can help every traders on what coins to choose.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Innovative potential of cryptocurrency is the basic motive force of their profitableness.
You need to closely monitor the price change every minute.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

I don't know about mining, but for trading, I can clearly say that, it is not hard for some coins that it have a potential or not. Sometimes price charts can show something about the potentials. If you want to improve yourself on trade, in my opinion, you should know about the price movements. But on the other hand, the luck is the biggest factor on this.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

One of the things I consider as a coin that has a potential to be the next Top Altcoin is through their circulation supply and their marketcap like Oyster, their maximum supply is only a hundred million and the circulating supply is about 16 million so the fewer the supply is the higher the value if not today then it will about next few months or a year.
Surely that kind of coins will give you very high income because people would prefer to invest fewer coins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Bitconnect and other Top Altcoins.

dangdangdang

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Innovative potential of cryptocurrency is the basic motive force of their profitableness.
You need to closely monitor the price change every minute.

In addition to that statements, I prefer to consider a coin that has a higher potential to be the next Top Altcoin is to check their project effectivity because that would represent their coins on how is the importance of their currency in order to attract more investors in the market.
Secondly, I'm going to check their community through Telegram, Facebook and tweeter because the more members of their community it means their currency has a big potential and the price will become higher.

Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

You found it!

Quantum Resistant Ledger - QRL

Mark my words, QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018.
qbit rates will increase faster than expected,
just look at the trend of worry:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer

Already double my money in 2 weeks, and it's only taking off now!

The uniqueness of the project, low price, low supply, the stability
when all altcoins go to the red...

It's definitely my choice for 2018 and beyond. Just my 2 cents!
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

Now a large variety of garbage and similar projects ,but among them there are coins with great prospects
There would always be garbage and there would always be more garbage as most ICOs keep coming out and that is one good reason why we need to be very careful to study the project that is worth investing in before ending up with a scam and shit project.

There are a lot of them out there, and the only way to get to know them is how they have really been fairing with development by the devs for those that are already existing and the chance of them being useful in the community for both new and old.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

When speaking about investment, probably invest those cheap altcoins since they will give you good profit soon when they will do good in the market. Ofcourse put into your consideration on the background of the coin. Where it started, how much it started and do not forget about the team. The founder and the developer, give some time to research on them. If the founder is highly profiled, then I think a higher chance of the coins to be on the top and stable coin soon.

Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

When speaking about investment, probably invest those cheap altcoins since they will give you good profit soon when they will do good in the market. Ofcourse put into your consideration on the background of the coin. Where it started, how much it started and do not forget about the team. The founder and the developer, give some time to research on them. If the founder is highly profiled, then I think a higher chance of the coins to be on the top and stable coin soon.
Also study on the coinmarketcap. They will give you the datas needed for your research, all altcoins and their price history are there. You can see the time frame and how the coin price goes up and down. It will help you a lot in deciding the matter. But you can just only wish for the best since no matter how good the dignity of altcoin is, nothing and no one will give you the assurance.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

The only way to see the potential in the coins is to find the original idea that under this currency. It should be new consensus, protocol, other kind of blockchain or new, fresh aim of the project. There are many examples.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:14:40 PM

I think first you need to go to coinmarketcap. going to the markets there.
pick the ones with lower value then do a background research on each.
what their project tend to solve will tel you with coin will have great potential
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:50:10 PM

I think choosing the right coin with potential involved alot of luck and probability. I also think that you need to have a better understanding and analyzation of the graph that describe the price of every coin. You can see all the data's in there that can help every traders on what coins to choose.
Everything requires analysis to give us the best result, because then we can make the right decision. The prospective coin will always show satisfactory analysis results so we are usually not worried about choosing the coin.

With high confidence then we can get satisfactory results, even there is also altcoin that can give us multiplication advantages. I already feel that way and I think I can do the same thing now, good analysis and strategy will produce something good. Oh yes seeing price movements at any time will also help us to make the best decisions.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

Use google sir, use google

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:03 AM

Everything requires analysis to give us the best result, because then we can make the right decision. The prospective coin will always show satisfactory analysis results so we are usually not worried about choosing the coin.

With high confidence then we can get satisfactory results, even there is also altcoin that can give us multiplication advantages. I already feel that way and I think I can do the same thing now, good analysis and strategy will produce something good. Oh yes seeing price movements at any time will also help us to make the best decisions.
monitoring for what may happen next on it the price of the coin that you have watched for are more better than anything else even though being updated also for what are the latest news of it and also the people behind that project can help you analyze and making you to decide that this coin are one of the potential to be.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:06:52 AM

the way to look at it is to look at the sales volume and statistics of the coin, if the sale is high and the increase is stable, then the coin is suitable for investment
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

the way to look at it is to look at the sales volume and statistics of the coin, if the sale is high and the increase is stable, then the coin is suitable for investment
yes, but in this case the coin should be useful and be able to used in the different ways.

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:13:48 AM

monitoring for what may happen next on it the price of the coin that you have watched for are more better than anything else even though being updated also for what are the latest news of it and also the people behind that project can help you analyze and making you to decide that this coin are one of the potential to be.
Indeed the greatness of a team that is in the project and has a formidable community
it could be a sign that their coin which launched is will be very potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: