Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:31:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

I think you need to do a lot of research before you could find a good altcoin where you can invest for future use. I am also in the middle of looking for a good coin where to invest this new year and so far I am eyeing those coins with less than $1 in value but is making its name in the crypto world.
Without some good research on the team, the project details and the road map, there is just absolutely no way you can know how much potential a coin really has. Some are overvalued right now within a very short period, so I may want to take my time to see them have a pretty good correction before getting into them. However, this does not mean that in the long run, they would not pay off while holding.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

finding for the best coins with a potential you shoul a knowledge  regarding on how to check their ptentials.You may check it on the market like etherselta or coinmarketcap.Searching and reading are main source for checking on it.
There is no way to even know a potential coin unless you have a good knowledge about the coin and you are sure within yourself that it is going to end up to be a very good coin to hold for the long run. We cannot all predict the future and most coins will not end up well, that is for sure, but one thing is that those with a good team, good product and good development would make a great hold.
alphacoco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

I read forums to try and find things early. I found YouTube videos reported on good coins too late.

Then I look at the growth charts, looking for trends and never buy on ath. Then I read their whole website paying particular attention to community, and roadmap. Join the forums, discord and Telegram and hang out for a bit to see the difference between hype and schilling.

This is a lot of work but got me on verge, colx, poe and Ripple all before big spikes. Other investments have ticked over and I'm awaiting their big push.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
If you want to study the potential of altcoin, please search the ICO project in ANN thread, and if you can find a good ICO project and take it for two years, you will be rich!
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I think choosing the right coin with potential involved alot of luck and probability. I also think that you need to have a better understanding and analyzation of the graph that describe the price of every coin. You can see all the data's in there that can help every traders on what coins to choose.
Everything requires analysis to give us the best result, because then we can make the right decision. The prospective coin will always show satisfactory analysis results so we are usually not worried about choosing the coin.

With high confidence then we can get satisfactory results, even there is also altcoin that can give us multiplication advantages. I already feel that way and I think I can do the same thing now, good analysis and strategy will produce something good. Oh yes seeing price movements at any time will also help us to make the best decisions.
monitoring for what may happen next on it the price of the coin that you have watched for are more better than anything else even though being updated also for what are the latest news of it and also the people behind that project can help you analyze and making you to decide that this coin are one of the potential to be.
Indeed the greatness of a team that is in the project and has a formidable community
it could be a sign that their coin which launched is will be very potential.

Totally agreed. Most important thing to check is the team. How strong the team members, how experienced the advisors, what is the future plan, how rich is the marketing plan. When you answer these questions you may catch a solid coin.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

it actually take a hard work to find any coin with good potential because most of dev cannnot actually be certain that the coin will be very successful until its launched. however for me most of great potential coin I have seen have strong team which are very persistent and persiverance example of this is AION. apart from this you need to watch out for number of followers in social medias that are interested in the coin. this also give indications of how succesful the coin is likely to be
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

You can see the value of every coins in each exchanging site so that you can do it yourself and judge what coins has potential
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

You can look to many exchanging and trading sites to do the judgement to the value of the coins there, and you will know more further

---
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

You just need to analyze the coin by researching the background of each coin.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

If you really want to find coins with potential to gain more profit you should learn how to analyze the price every coins. Research and read for more info.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

All of the above info is good, always do research before investing. It will give you a clear view of what is good and bad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
imadar

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

You can check potential coins at www.icohotlist.com, www.listico.io, www.icoranker.com or here www.icodrops.com
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Coin/ Token with potential are the easiest to find, you just need to know what to look for before you can recognize them. Product or service offering a product or service is your first clue. Look at ALGORY.IO token, ALGORY.IO is providing cryptocurrency trading tools that has never been in existence before. Naturally such product has already triple the value of ALGORY.IO token.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

I only invest in coins with real people behind it. So my tip is too look for projects where the team is not anonymous when looking for good crypto to invest in. Of course it's not a guarantee that it will be a success but atleast you know who's behind the project.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Coins with potential are not hide to find, you need to read articles and keep up to date on sites that talk about Altcoins and Bitcoin itself.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
danmoris

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

By researching those coins, and asking advice from experienced users on sites or forums like this one.
jashley

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

coins with good white paper

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

There are lot of things to study to find a coin with potential to rise. You have to study the project, the team working behind it and their experience in that field. Price is also a big factor in rise of a coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

There are lot of things to study to find a coin with potential to rise. You have to study the project, the team working behind it and their experience in that field. Price is also a big factor in rise of a coin.

Cryptocurrency is way more difficult to study IMO because the value purely depend on supply and demand
So how they attract people to invest into their project ?
They must show some advantage that unlike other well known ICO so people become more interest on it !

Smiley
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

It is a deep study to find a coin with potential to rise, you have to study the project , the team working with a project and they roadmaik.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: