Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

Thats the eternal question to which everyone wants to get an answer. I guess your only choice is to spend a lot of time and so some research about different tokens and go with your gut.

That is the most important question which when you get the answer you will be super rich. So it will not be so easy like you will find it in this thread as answer. You will experiment yourself a lot of things, you will do a lot of mistakes and then you will understand how to choose a good coin with potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

This are the steps i consider when finding coin with potentials:
1.The Market Capitalization Of The Cryptocurrency (coin):the market capitalization is a useful piece of information to check out the performance of a cryptocurrency. You can calculate the market cap of a cryptocurrency just by multiplying the number of circulating units with the price of a single unit.

2.The Usefulness And Features Of The Coin: Currently, there are more than 1300 cryptocurrencies available for investments. But the majority of these are just cheap Bitcoin clones, scams,Only a handful of this long list of cryptocurrencies, provide real value to its users and the whole cryptocurrency community.
That is why you should always check the official website of a cryptocurrency project to see what it has in store.But in my opinion, the features should be about solving real-world problems to make the best impact.

3.The Popularity Of The Coin:The popularity of a coin also plays a pivotal role in determining its future.Take, Bitcoin for example – it has a huge number of dedicated followers who are greatly responsible for taking Bitcoin this far.
ehab.co

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
This guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18
This guy too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32DHBvItSBw&feature=youtu.be
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Aaron I have noticed, it requires time and quality research. Picking good project for long run investment purpose is time consuming but when due diligence is done, it's always worth it. While investing also trade to increase your balance.
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

Researching is needed definitely.. Refer white paper carefully,Do research about partners. The coin must be innovative and equipped with good vision.. Wink Wink Wink There are some web sites which do research for us and give advises.. Try some.. Grin  

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Its requires a lot of researching pick the coins which has existing product that is usefull to the real world,plus pick ones with cheap prices if you want to invest small and earn big start with the coins with prices less than a dollar,the coin must have a good technology and developers,and most important has good partners.
agreed theres a lot of things to consider,price,technology and most important the developer team.
The foremost thing to look out is product. What product does the coin offer? No matter the team behind it, if it has nothing to offer in terms of product, it will not do well.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

You need some experience and knowledge, most people talk about bitcoin, monero etc but with trash coins or centralized ones ripple, heavly premined ones, people made more money

It just take a lot of reading and researching. There were bunch of coin being release and the truth behind it is that most of it are really not a good one. Most are actually just giving a try and hoping that it will catch people. A good project actually has credible people behind it, once project are manage by a good one we could expect that it will have a promising future.

Aside from good dev project team, I would suggest you to just invest in a project which you jave a background knowledge. Never invest in something you know nothing. Coins serve special purpose, if  a project serve a good objective and may gain demand from the people it is a actually a good one coin.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Its requires a lot of researching pick the coins which has existing product that is usefull to the real world,plus pick ones with cheap prices if you want to invest small and earn big start with the coins with prices less than a dollar,the coin must have a good technology and developers,and most important has good partners.
agreed theres a lot of things to consider,price,technology and most important the developer team.
The foremost thing to look out is product. What product does the coin offer? No matter the team behind it, if it has nothing to offer in terms of product, it will not do well.
The fact is that if you analyze almost all ico companies submitted to bitcointalk, then one of them practically represents very similar projects And therefore it is very risky to bet on such a project. In the best case, it is necessary to choose individual, then the problem with risks will be solved.

]
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

I always look first at market capital. If it's high, it's a good sign.
Then I look at the volume. That should be best too.
What also counts is the popularity of the coin. The better known the coin is, the more successful it can be.
What is very important is that you should never use risk capital. Money that you need for something else is risk capital.
Also very important is that you have patience.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

for myself I will collect information in advance about potential coins.
Easx

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

My solution is : Firstly I read all document and technologies from deveploper team. Check out new platforms, forum, social account etc.After than >

Market Cap enough for gain?
Is circulating supply low?
Which markets sell this coin ?

Always work Smiley

drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

It is really difficult to find the potential of newly created crypto coin because it requires i think alot of research and also experience. In knowing if there is significant potential in the said coin. So before you invest that much dont forget to research well so that you wont end up lossing.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

Every potential investor of altcoins should research news about  altcoins carefully on regular basis before investing. They should also carefully examine the market caps of altcoins they want to invest in and estimate what a reasonable growth potential might be for the altcoins. The rule here is that the lower the market cap for that altcoin the higher the potential return on equity of the altcoin and the more volatile the altcoin it will be. However there are other things you should look for in an altcoin before investing which include,press coverage, forks, technology, government regulations,politics, rumours etc

aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:59 AM

it's difficult but possible, check roadMap coin, check developer or team behind them, check supply coin/ market cap and then research with chart
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

To find a good coins with potential requires someone to gamble with his money. As trader i also finding good coins in the cryptocurrency market with a huge potential and with a long term profit. And finding good coins requires me to spend money and to gamble with it. If the money i buy with coins return to me in little profit , that is a good sign that i found a good coin in the market to buy again. And i do research also in finding coins that i want to invest with and i want to trade with.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

the important thing that u have to find in a project is the fairness and the solidity of the ideas from it, just take a look of important valuse of the project like the security improvment for the last standing and sustainable life
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:10:51 AM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
use coinmarketcap.com to track all the coin. read news about what coin are growing so big. i think coinmarketcap is completly perfect for you.  you can track the top 100 coin and even more and there is link that help you check update from their social media and you can track all theprice from all market that listed on.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

I think how to find coins with a potential growth is a better way of searching it in yourself like coin things that can reading it's background and try in joining it to participate for it through advertising it that way you can make its growth a better coin.

ceevengeline24

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

Try to search more about there project Smiley and the teams, devs and the update in twitter or telegram and you can also check there roadmap if they have a good project and the coins will go demand
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

Respected team and not fake infos, roadmap and whitepaper is must. You can figure out if the project has potential by looking its roadmap and reading the whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: