Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★  (Read 14226 times)
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Hi all
i have been scammed twice by the user willdono.
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Same here. Did Dutch translation weeks ago and have been updating it as well. I sent a couple of PMs and contacted both Francois (admin) and willdono on Telegram. No response whatsoever.

I'm keeping an open mind though.. things have been very hectic around the project, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. What's the use of a bounty if the entire project goes down? If the project is back on track and still no response, that will be another story.

That being said, it would still be nice to be recognized for our effort and reassured that things will be dealt with properly in time Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

I support the question about the date of readiness of new wallets. I would like to know more precisely this term. And will the new wallets be available for download from the site https://sub1x.org/ ?
not fundamentally where to download wallets. let's at least lay out the githab.
And then there are rumors that something that wallets received after January 26 as a reward for the pas and for the master crafts will not really ...
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Our developer got in touch! Quoting his message verbatim:
Just going to post a quick update on how everything is going.Mightyman is working on the swap page still and is awaiting on a snapshot (26/01/2018) of the block explorer from remapper. I have DM'd remapper on Discord and he says this snapshot will be available tomorrow. The new website and forum are finished, but we are waiting on solving the above issues before going live. Masternode ranking sites will also come once everyone has swapped their SUB1X.  More exchanges are on the agenda and once all of the old SUB1X have been swapped, we'll make it a priority to get it trading again.
Throne187

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

Wait what? They going to do the swap based on the snapshot (26/01/2018)? if so why did we need to update the wallet from 02.02.2018? and staking from  that date was useless then.
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Anonymous1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Reseved for korean translation
shimakun

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Reseved for korean translation
Dont bother . The one who supposed to be developer is a scammer and he doesnt pay the bounties. Save your time and find a legit bounty .
I got scammed twice by this guy .
shimakun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

Hi all
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Same here. Did Dutch translation weeks ago and have been updating it as well. I sent a couple of PMs and contacted both Francois (admin) and willdono on Telegram. No response whatsoever.

I'm keeping an open mind though.. things have been very hectic around the project, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. What's the use of a bounty if the entire project goes down? If the project is back on track and still no response, that will be another story.

That being said, it would still be nice to be recognized for our effort and reassured that things will be dealt with properly in time Smiley
Yes its really unfortunate
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

so we are now on our way to a hard fork, will the snapshot be on a specific date?
also the new coin will have the same supply right.
anyway waiting for the swap page to go live.
good luck dev team.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Hi. Can any of you explain here what are the issues and problems with this project? I have been finding a good answer in Telegram but it's a mess.  

I would like a small summary.

Anf two more questions, why the swap is needed? Do we know when is going to be the swap?

Thank you.

Something happened to Sub1x in Crypto-bridge. They said someone named gluedog stole all Sub1X in Crypto-bridge and dumped the price to zero.  Now, the swap is needed to overcome this, to get a new tokens and to prevent that big amount of Sub1x going out.

This is what I got in the telegram. I hope I did not get it wrong.

Any statement about the dev for this problems on crypto-bridge?

Here. Try to read this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2835149.msg29389368#msg29389368

I am not sure about what is happening too.

thank you very much for the thread. I didn't know that it was there was there.

so now what?Huh
n0rd

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

Hi all

How do you want to get paid if they are busy working on the fork? If they pay you now, your coins will be useless.. So just wait for after the snapshot and fork. I am sure you will get paid and recognised for your work done. If you did not use Google translate Smiley
shimakun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Hi all
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

How do you want to get paid if they are busy working on the fork? If they pay you now, your coins will be useless.. So just wait for after the snapshot and fork. I am sure you will get paid and recognised for your work done. If you did not use Google translate Smiley
Hi thanks for the message. Im talking about before weeks before they decided to do a new swap and before the trouble with the 1200sub1x in the exchange . The developer doesnt answer the messages im not talking about a few days or a week. . I dont need a google translate if im a native speaker in the targeted language.
Also the twitter bounty maybe you have no info so i suggest to read the first pages the guy doesnt pay at all. And doesnt answer private messages
Plus already washed my hands from this project but want other guys to not fall victim and promote this guys project for false promises.
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

so we are now on our way to a hard fork, will the snapshot be on a specific date?
also the new coin will have the same supply right.
anyway waiting for the swap page to go live.
good luck dev team.

The snapshot is from the 26th January. This is right before the CryptoBridge debacle happened. There is an extra 600 coin premine in case we are unable to blacklist the wallets from the accounts that stole SUB1X from the exchange.
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

I have done the spanish translations and I'm waiting for some information or to being paid.

Translation bounties sent.

Hi all

Hey, as you probably know things have been quite hectic for SUB1X these past few weeks. I have sent you a PM and after this is resolved I would appreciate it if you removed all of the posts with scam accusations. 
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

I have done the spanish translations and I'm waiting for some information or to being paid.

Hi all

Hey, as you probably know things have been quite hectic for SUB1X these past few weeks. I have sent you a PM and after this is resolved I would appreciate it if you removed all of the posts with scam accusations. 

Just one questions, why translation bounties have been sent if because of the swap this coins will be worthless?
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

when will distribute the new wallet and began the coin swap?
the staking coins after the snapshot are all useless?
ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

A new wallet is already available. But this is not an official announcement!

****Not saying that you will or will not loose your sub1x but it will be best if all wait for official wallet install/swap instruction.****

****Sub1x will not be responsible for a loss of coins because of improper installation.****

Copied from Pesh

@everyone It gives me great pleasure to announce that the new wallets have now been completed. This is a major wallet update for SUB1X as Zerocoin protocol has now been implemented. Thank you Remapper and @willdono for your hard work. Links to the new wallets are provided below:

zSub1x - Forked with Zerocoin Integration for swap

Windows 32 & 64 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!esdG1D4J!MAad1S66kYy3M0iF3N_WATJEvhfDEHytL129kt3jVcw

Linux 14.04 64 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!349ykDzI!WC7mqpQHUxUAXsFVFA0d7en_QM3eaKqdafIely0IbVA

Linux 14.04 32 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!n09AAKQY!NLpv19Trlee95TGVheJY1YEFqTDari2BTx04-fL9PI4

@erguse Remapper gave me permission to announce it. here is the official link: https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

gradegal

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

when is an official anouncement supposed tobe done ?
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

A new wallet is already available. But this is not an official announcement!

****Not saying that you will or will not loose your sub1x but it will be best if all wait for official wallet install/swap instruction.****

****Sub1x will not be responsible for a loss of coins because of improper installation.****

Copied from Pesh

@everyone It gives me great pleasure to announce that the new wallets have now been completed. This is a major wallet update for SUB1X as Zerocoin protocol has now been implemented. Thank you Remapper and @willdono for your hard work. Links to the new wallets are provided below:

zSub1x - Forked with Zerocoin Integration for swap

Windows 32 & 64 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!esdG1D4J!MAad1S66kYy3M0iF3N_WATJEvhfDEHytL129kt3jVcw

Linux 14.04 64 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!349ykDzI!WC7mqpQHUxUAXsFVFA0d7en_QM3eaKqdafIely0IbVA

Linux 14.04 32 Bit
https://mega.nz/#!n09AAKQY!NLpv19Trlee95TGVheJY1YEFqTDari2BTx04-fL9PI4

@erguse Remapper gave me permission to announce it. here is the official link: https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

What can I do with this new wallet? How to do the swapping for the coin to move into this new wallet?

Smile
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

I received the bounty, thanks! Do I need to swap these coins as well? And if yes, when/how?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: