Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★  (Read 14226 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

i did not read anything before about SUB1X , but i read something about it last period on 1.p-thread , but indeed (after reading some ) , this could be a great coin if more time is going to be spend on it
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Mightyman is responsible for the swap and he is on vacation, so as far I understand, the coins will be next week. So just wait, you do not need anything else.

I really hope you are mistaken because if that were true it would be laughable mismanagement.  Cheesy

not mistaken, this project could be so good if it wasn't for the laughable mismanagement, which is why there are non stop complicated issues ...a skilled team would make this coin take off and would work it instead of always on vacation or enjoying the weekends
Feel free to sell your coins to me. I would recommend to hold them as long as possible. Why are you so angry?
mrsray

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

no one is being angry
just stating the facts

if you can't see that better management is needed, you are blind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

Mightyman is responsible for the swap and he is on vacation, so as far I understand, the coins will be next week. So just wait, you do not need anything else.

I really hope you are mistaken because if that were true it would be laughable mismanagement.  Cheesy

not mistaken, this project could be so good if it wasn't for the laughable mismanagement, which is why there are non stop complicated issues ...a skilled team would make this coin take off and would work it instead of always on vacation or enjoying the weekends
Feel free to sell your coins to me. I would recommend to hold them as long as possible. Why are you so angry?

if you want to purchase it, please PM me an offer for about 23 coins

monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

How long is it possible to swap the tokens?

The swap is ending in 11 days.

Here is the form that needs to be filled out, if you missed it - https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Wink
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

I have sent my SUB1X tokens to the specified address and completed and submitted the form.
Now we wait 48 hours and see what happens. Hopefully it was the last swap!
willdono (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Here are the instructions you need to follow. In doing so, you will be able to swap and transition smoothly between the 2 chains.

1) Download the new SUB1X wallet
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

The links for each operating system have been updated on the ANN. You do not need to replace the files for the old SUB1X wallet because it's a different chain. Do NOT delete the old wallet.dat file until you have sent the old coins for swapping.

2) Submit your details in the swap form here
https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Visit the page above and send your coins to the address provided. A snapshot has been taken from the 26th January. Any rewards or movement after this date will not be valid for swapping. For those wondering about CryptoBridge, they will switch the daemon to make deposits/withdrawals compatible for the new wallet. You do not need to do anything, but please do not move coins from the exchange until I can confirm it's safe to do so.

3) Anyone with masternodes needs to wipe their VPS servers clean and begin the MN setup again once the new coins are in their local wallet.
The guides are below for reference.
https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf
https://sub1x.org/guide/WindowsSetuppdf

SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x
zSub1x - Latest wallet with Zerocoin integration.

I'm going to post this once a day until February the 28th, as many SUB1X investors don't appear to be active on Telegram and Discord. 28th is the final day to swap coins.
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Ok, let's swap it again, then. Let's hope it is the second and last time that we have to do it!

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 07:25:12 PM by xpzycox

How long is it possible to swap the tokens?

And will the wallets which are still staking lose their rewards since the announcement of the swap?

Complete the swap asap.. not that it matters I did mine almost a week ago and have still not received swapped coins..but the swap is only open for so much longer.

Any masternode rewards/staking rewards are NULL since before January 26th... We've lost out on our rewards for almost 1 entire month now.  Bullshit in my opinion and there definitely needs to be some kind of reimbursement for the early investors who have lost so much for our nodes/staking rewards being worthless after the Jan 26th snapshot of the chain.  Wasted AWS service and wasting almost a month of daily rewards

If there is not something done to compensate all of us who have lost out on so much than I dont see the greatest future for this coin... Initial swap from ERC-20 went smooth.  Wallet upgrades have not been smooth at all and staking/masternode rewards have been fucked.  Now because of the cryptobridge fuckup we had to move to a new chain, new wallet... which was supposed to have been swapped weeks ago now(almost).

Now over a month of coins that we have supposed to have been getting rewards. I relate it to buying an antminer and just putting it on a shelf to grow dust...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
willdono (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Here are the instructions you need to follow. In doing so, you will be able to swap and transition smoothly between the 2 chains.

1) Download the new SUB1X wallet
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

The links for each operating system have been updated on the ANN. You do not need to replace the files for the old SUB1X wallet because it's a different chain. Do NOT delete the old wallet.dat file until you have sent the old coins for swapping.

2) Submit your details in the swap form here
https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Visit the page above and send your coins to the address provided. A snapshot has been taken from the 26th January. Any rewards or movement after this date will not be valid for swapping. For those wondering about CryptoBridge, they will switch the daemon to make deposits/withdrawals compatible for the new wallet. You do not need to do anything, but please do not move coins from the exchange until I can confirm it's safe to do so.

3) Anyone with masternodes needs to wipe their VPS servers clean and begin the MN setup again once the new coins are in their local wallet.
The guides are below for reference.
https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf
https://sub1x.org/guide/WindowsSetuppdf

SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x
zSub1x - Latest wallet with Zerocoin integration.

I'm going to post this once a day until February the 28th, as many SUB1X investors don't appear to be active on Telegram and Discord. 28th is the final day to swap coins.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

Is this another swap, I did a swap a few months ago. I haven't really followed up. Or is this for people who haven't swapped the first time?  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
thecoder2012

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

Is this another swap, I did a swap a few months ago. I haven't really followed up. Or is this for people who haven't swapped the first time?  Huh
Another new swap!
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

an integrated protocol for assessing, validating, and empowering human capabilities designed to empower people based on their exceptional abilities and talents.
MRD911

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

I still haven't received my coins that I sent from CryptoBridge to my wallet. I sent them a support ticket - they said they would be processed when the wallet is re-listed. With the upcoming swap, I fear this is not true, and my coins are lost? I would really like to join this project. Very difficult to do so without coins.

This is from January 28th:
Thank you for the update. So, any updates on what will happen to those of us that withdrew coins yesterday and never received them? I saved up for over a month to finally purchase enough SUB1X for a MN. Purchased them just before these events occurred. Now my coins are just gone?

Also from January 28th:
I attempted to make a withdraw (0.1 then 18.74 coins), 12 hours ago now on crypto-bridge. The 0.1 deposit showed up, but not the 18.74 deposit.. Will these be pushed through or can we be credited somehow?

TRANSFER   

To   cryptobridge
Quantity   18.74260301 SUBIX
Memo / Message   bridge.subix:SXTYLoCXK6hgoQndR3Rxw7HAvqx5F8YLh9
Fee   0.00014304 SUBIX

tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

also sent my 2.55 Sub1x over to the dedicated address SMk7hthW1V2D49aUirkWdhYkXpGVyyEpVE, will see when i recieve my swapped coins.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Guys, I correctly understand that no one else was sent new coins? Like they called the deadline for getting coins on February 28 or did I misunderstand? Today is the 22nd of February.
willdono (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

Guys, I correctly understand that no one else was sent new coins? Like they called the deadline for getting coins on February 28 or did I misunderstand? Today is the 22nd of February.

The deadline for the swap to end is indeed the 28th February.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

The deadline for the swap to end is indeed the 28th February.

Like willdono said thats the deadline for submitting the swap to the new chain.  Not the ERC20 swap to the first chain, that was a long time ago. This is for the PiVX based wallet swap onto the new chain to fix the cryptobridge fuckup.

The swaps are said to be processed in order... luckily I sent the swap right away before the announcement was placed to wait on swapping, but then later changed to proceed with the swap.

This coin is a damn rollercoaster... hopefully I get my swapped coins soon and get a node back up and running..

Getting ridiculous at this point.

The snapsnot was from January 26th. That is 29 days away from the date of this post... the deadline for the swap is the 28th, making that 34 days away from the snapshot.

What is going to be done to reimburse all those lost masternode and staking rewards from the 26th of January? I personally only own one my node myself, but those who have multiple masternode amounts, aside from myself... all the initial investors from the start are getting SCREWED

Almost an entire month of masternode/staking rewards lost with no notice on what is being done to in order to correct this matter. At this point it seems the current swap is going to be hard enough to complete.

I would heavily suggest doing something to reimburse those of use who lost out on our rewards, ESPECIALLY those with mutiple masternodes who have at this point lost out on making entire new nodes with the rewards they've missed out on...

At this point the future seems bleak for SuB1X with all of the swap issues and everything inbetween. If nothing is done to make up for the loss of rewards I see this as being another "fuck up" yet to be resolved by whoever is even left of the team with @Remapper leaving the team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sar3ouf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

hi everyone, once you  verified you will get 450.000 MTC  this Free ICO is limited o the 20k people, hurry up ! before it ends . website : https://marinecoin.in  and you can join the FREE ico here  https://marinecoin.in/ico
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

@willdono: sent my coins 42 hours ago and filled out the dedicated sheet with all wanted information....still haven´t recieved any coins....how long will take?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: