Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

Hello!
As far as I understand, the project has special terms for Estonia. Is there anything like this for other countries? First of all I’m interested in Lithuania.
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Great! You’ve already created an entire ICO for this crypto-currency! The projects are developing in leaps and bounds. What will this OS be similar to? Is it more like iOS or Android? Or is it a kind of something new?
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

I fell like creating of its own OS means plans to have a private community… Isn’t it a harbinger of new barriers and restrictions? Even in the crypto-world already((
Go0ogle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:34:55 PM

I'm happy to see new ideas in the cryptocurrency field and look forward to take part in the Pre-Sale!
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:35:05 PM

Good afternoon. In my opinion, the project is a virtual incubator in which “twin souls” will be able to work in the fastest fast and most effective way. As for me, an operation environment is being created. Right?
Peep Paum

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:15:38 PM

Hello!
As far as I understand, the project has special terms for Estonia. Is there anything like this for other countries? First of all I’m interested in Lithuania.

Hello Eric.Lichmann, thanks for your feedback. No special term for Estonia but easier interacting fro e-Residents and Lithuanians can become one!

Best Wishes,
Peep   
Peep Paum

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 09:36:20 AM by Peep Paum

Good afternoon. In my opinion, the project is a virtual incubator in which “twin souls” will be able to work in the fastest fast and most effective way. As for me, an operation environment is being created. Right?

Hi waitsummer, could you please specify your question?

Regards,
Peep
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

This OS is a quite good idea. Is it already clear which projects are planned to be involved in development at the initial stage? There should be start-ups which are in the same situation, sure it’s possible to enter the market with an interesting offer and develop faster. Once again, diversification.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:35:34 AM

Hello! I correctly understand that such services as insurance, which, in fact, are a superstructure over production processes, will work exclusively with the coins of the project?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

Hello! Is the target level for pre-Sale already known? How much do you want to collect at the start?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:09:26 AM

Hello! Is the target level for pre-Sale already known? How much do you want to collect at the start?
Yes, all know the Goals are well laid out in the WP. On the pre-Sale target - 50000ETH
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

Kind time of day! How do developers imagine the ecosystem of the project in 3-4 years? I would like to understand where the vector of development is planned
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:34 AM

Good afternoon! New OSes under the blockbuster! Who is the first author of such an idea? Who looks to the years ahead? Tell us how the idea originated
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

Hmm, very huge hardcap.
I just saw your milestones, what will happen if you cant reach 150k ETH? the milestones wont be achieved/complete?

Hello, This is the maximum amount equals in ETH that we are selling CCOS tokens in pre-sale. If we met this cap then the pre-sale will be closed.
The base of the question is your alternative action should you not meet the minimum cap. You have not cleared that point. what will happen if you cant reach 150k ETH? the milestones wont be achieved/complete?

You have a good project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Peep Paum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

Hmm, very huge hardcap.
I just saw your milestones, what will happen if you cant reach 150k ETH? the milestones wont be achieved/complete?

Hello, This is the maximum amount equals in ETH that we are selling CCOS tokens in pre-sale. If we met this cap then the pre-sale will be closed.
The base of the question is your alternative action should you not meet the minimum cap. You have not cleared that point. what will happen if you cant reach 150k ETH? the milestones wont be achieved/complete?

You have a good project.

Hi MainIbem, thanks for your feedback. I understand that this is the most important question that many of the community members want me to answer. I actually answered this question in this conversation yesterday.

Its true that our hard cap seems to be high but there is much more to it to build a modern all-in-one financial platform like the CrowdCoinage OS than just the development process. We have to apply for at least five different licenses and permissions in order to offer the services that have been promised on our roadmap. These are not cheap and many of them require us to hire a certain quantity of qualified staff or people with special skills and knowledge. We also cannot forget the marketing and PR bills that need to be paid when we start expanding our services for example to Asia were ICO-s have been banned by many countries.

Currently we are working hard on our first beta/prototype version that includes the crowdfunding, ICO campaigns and escrow functionality and it will be launched very soon.

The roadmap is an indication of what will be developed when a certain amount has been met. We have agreed among the founders that we are going forward no matter how much funds would be raised. Even in the case of not meeting our hard cap during this ICO, we are going to deliver all the financially feasible milestones provided on the roadmap. It's important to bare in mind that 50% of all CCOS tokens will be sold during this ICO campaign. We've had great response from the community lately and when you guys believe in us and we get your trust and support we can launch another token sale to meet all the funding requirements needed for our further developments.

Thanks,
Peep
TaunoPoks

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

Great! You’ve already created an entire ICO for this crypto-currency! The projects are developing in leaps and bounds. What will this OS be similar to? Is it more like iOS or Android? Or is it a kind of something new?

Hi, Gooffy. We would not compare our platform to iOS nor Android. OS means that we have a secure and integrated system for the operations needed in the future for funding. Our system will allow various views, combinations and native apps both for desktop and mobile devices. For example for the beginning we will be offering both crowdfunding and a job market, so that both start-ups and skilled individuals would find each other.

Best regards
Tauno
CTO
Peep Paum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

This OS is a quite good idea. Is it already clear which projects are planned to be involved in development at the initial stage? There should be start-ups which are in the same situation, sure it’s possible to enter the market with an interesting offer and develop faster. Once again, diversification.

Hi gazman, thanks and you have a good point there. Yes, we are planning to attract FinTech startups that offer similar serviced and products to use our marketplace.

Best regards,
Peep
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Hello! I've heard a lot about blockchain. And good things and bad things! Someone see this as a future, others consider empty air shaking. I came across this project and I see that it sets goals just on a global level. Is it possible that everything has gone so far with this blockbuster and its derivatives that it is now realistic to talk even about all financial transactions between people based on this technology?
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:04:58 AM

Hello! I've heard a lot about blockchain. And good things and bad things! Someone see this as a future, others consider empty air shaking. I came across this project and I see that it sets goals just on a global level. Is it possible that everything has gone so far with this blockbuster and its derivatives that it is now realistic to talk even about all financial transactions between people based on this technology?
Good evening! With you, it should be interesting to talk) In your question, you immediately give almost the answer)) Yes, the blockchain changes the traditional way of life in general and financial relations in particular. That's why CrowdCoinage is actively working on its promotion to the masses and can become the flagship of several technology projects at once, providing them with its own OS
Peep Paum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Kind time of day! How do developers imagine the ecosystem of the project in 3-4 years? I would like to understand where the vector of development is planned

Hello Immer, thanks for your question. In that perspective we are definitely a globally known platform for finance services. Especially popular within countries that have for some reason banned ICO-s or cryptocurrencies thanks to the e-Recidency that we integrated to CrowdCoinage OS.

Best regards,
Peep  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: