Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:22:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns  (Read 9192 times)
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:16:10 AM

What kind of affiliate program is planned for the project building? I see great prospects, and would like to participate.
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:56:31 AM

Hello, everyone! How many days will the pre-Sale last? I have heard, that in this time the price will be particularly “delicious” ...
foreverman

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Hello, everyone! How many days will the pre-Sale last? I have heard, that in this time the price will be particularly “delicious” ...
Welcome! It will last a week after January 15! It will be very soon)
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:32 AM

Good day! What are the main risks for OS, that managers see? We are living in the era of viruses and fraud (
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

What kind of affiliate program is planned for the project building? I see great prospects, and would like to participate.

Hello fgreg2692june, Thanks for your interest, we're getting into this soon. Please send me your contacts peep.paum@crowdcoinage.com

Best regards,
Peep
spacegt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

Hello! When it comes to loans you are planning to work with banks or it's going to be private funding? I think this is the most important part.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

Hello! I looked through the website of this project… and you know what? there is nothing much to it. Are you going to have only OS? This is definitely not enough I think.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

Hello! I looked through the website of this project… and you know what? there is nothing much to it. Are you going to have only OS? This is definitely not enough I think.
Good evening! No, of course not. The goal of the project is to create competitive  decentralized platform for all kinds of financial services and products. That's why there are going to be extra services in addition to OS.
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

Good evening! No, of course not. The goal of the project is to create competitive  decentralized platform for all kinds of financial services and products. That's why there are going to be extra services in addition to OS.

That's great! What kind of extra services?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

There are going to be extra services for suppliers and for the clients. Different tools and services will be constantly developing in order to cover more tasks. Such as loans, Insurance and retail.
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

There are going to be extra services for suppliers and for the clients. Different tools and services will be constantly developing in order to cover more tasks. Such as loans, Insurance and retail.

As far as I know this project it's focused on startups. What kind of databases are you planning to have? Are there going to be the rating system?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

As far as I know this project it's focused on startups. What kind of databases are you planning to have? Are there going to be the rating system?
No doubt! This is one of our main goals. Investors will be given access to information about startups, venture capital, their own developments and know-how.
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

No doubt! This is one of our main goals. Investors will be given access to information about startups, venture capital, their own developments and know-how.

Now you're talking! In this case the project looks promising. It's like the main entrance into the world of startups. All those services that you have mentioned I'm going to be paid extra?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:35:11 AM

Greetings! Will it be possible if several loaners combine their funds and give a loan to another person under some special terms and conditions?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

Good Day! What is going to happen if somebody refuses to pay his loan back? Is he going to be excluded from the system? Or there is another kind of punishment? There are definitely going to be such people((
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

hello everyone! What is the minimum investment into the project? I don't really have a lot of money but I do want to participate.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

hello everyone! What is the minimum investment into the project? I don't really have a lot of money but I do want to participate.
Greetings! Well pretty much everyone can be an investor. The minimum amount of tokens that should be bought is 500.
Peep Paum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:40:47 AM

Hello! When it comes to loans you are planning to work with banks or it's going to be private funding? I think this is the most important part.

Hello spacegt, Thanks for your message. We are working with two parallel business models which concerns loans. First one is when the funding for loans comes from CrowdCoinage OS which means that we are basically the bank. Second model is we are gathering together private fundings, something like a loan pools where lot of people can ear money to granting loans with the same terms trough CrowdCoinage OS.

Cheers,
Peep Paum
CEO  
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

Hello! I have heard about your plan to work with exchanges… how is it going?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Hello! I have heard about your plan to work with exchanges… how is it going?
Yes, we do have some plans. We are going to start it before March 30, 2018. So it's pretty soon..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: